The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Those Forcecore/E&L AKs on Gunfire seem like a solid deal,almost too good to be true. 180 euro for an AKS-74U,full steel and looks like they just have the old generation E&L internal parts which are by no means bad. Is there a catch to them? That's Dboys money and E&L quality is far higher.

I have a full E&L one. If you just used it as a prop gun or a wall ornament, it would be absolutely perfect. Looks great, feels great, really solid gun with little wobble. Now for an Airsoft use...

Still, yes. Mine was second hand and broken, but is apparently working now. A full E&L costs a bit more than that, and even after paid tech work I still saved. I'll report back one I get it from the shop over this weekend about performance, I am ever so hopeful :)

How is the black gas?

Been tempted to try some myself

I like it, decent fps in the pistols I have used it previously and chucks my TAG grenades a decent distance too for when I CBA to use CO2 :-)

• Supporters

Awesome, how much would it cost me? :P

Well, if I pay cost, ie what they would cost including shipping, then that gives you your money back. But you'll have to pay the postage to me from your gaff, because obviously I'm not going to pay more than what I could get them for from gunfire.pl myself, eh...

Well, if I pay cost, ie what they would cost including shipping, then that gives you your money back. But you'll have to pay the postage to me from your gaff, because obviously I'm not going to pay more than what I could get them for from gunfire.pl myself, eh...

Do you want them then? Because my plan was to just spray paint them

Here's the force core Aks-74mn I bought. Arrived in 4 days from Gunfire. Not bad considering it has to come all the way from Poland. Very happy with the solid feel to it.

post-10125-0-75122900-1444404590_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

some ESS Advancer V-12 Goggles from ebay....tried £17 didnt work, £19 instead! haha

and 2 TMC V5 Strike Mesh Half Face Mask Tan Khaki, one for cutting up one for using if i need to!!! haha

at least if goggles fog and i cant sort it out ive not lost loads of money and go back to mesh

• Supporters

Do you want them then? Because my plan was to just spray paint them

Up to you... I'll take them if you don't want them, but if you'd rather not lose out on the postage and keep 'em yourself to spray, that's cool too.

• Supporters

s-l140.jpg Russian Army Digiflora waterproof suit

s-l140.jpg Berezka camo sweat shirt

$60.60 posted from Moscow by militaryfan

• Head Moderator

Three magazines for my TM Mk23 pistol, so now I have 4 to use in games when I go pistol only. Looking forward to trying it out at The Mall on Sunday.

• Supporters

s-l140.jpg Soviet Russian Army Gloves - £12 posted ~ ostojaostroga on fleabay

(I don't like the ones with the red side I bought a few weeks ago - they're not at all easy to wear, so i'm trying these)

s-l140.jpgSoviet Russian Mabuta Cap 58cm - £14.99 posted ~ cosmixx_one on fleabay

s-l140.jpg 3 x pairs of hand warmers - £3.49 posted ~ car-parts-stop on fleabay

+ s-l140.jpg & s-l140.jpg 1 x grenade & 2 x pistol mag pouches - £16.87 posted from

...kmnw-tactical closing down sale

Edited by Ian_Gere
moar

• Moderators

Some mid caps for the weekends delivery and pick up.....hope I don't get stopped and have to explain it all, atleast I'll have the 'toy boxes' in the boot haha

So that's one high cap with gun, 6 45rd low caps for an eventual milsim....

6 mid caps.....

Should be ok now for all possibilities

Right gotta hold off the other bits......resist!!

PDi W-hold rubber,from Xfire. 4.40 euro.

They had free shipping,and mine has begun to wear out and has been damaged(Left the gun in the damp,cold attic,with a little bit of mud,dust and water contamination :ph34r: )

I find it offensive that small cast chunks of rubber cost me 10+ euro,PDi ones are much more lighter on my wallet

• Supporters

Took a long time to dig these up, but finally found some Crye-compatible kneepads in grey. Rather mediocre chinese copies and I don't have the trousers yet, but picked up 2 pairs ready for when I do.

22182551201_967cba1f59_z.jpg

Custom made trouser belt covered in loop, to interface with some new FirstSpear outer belts I've got coming that have the velcro hook on the inside.

22159665632_3aeb47521c_z.jpg

Also a pair of 11.1v LiPos for the ASG Scorpion Evo. And OT, new rig (had my old PC for something like 6 and a half years, so I felt the time was good for an upgrade) came in about 2 weeks ago and I just hooked up the new monitor on monday.

21112248664_5fcff5f9ce_z.jpg

22042916372_eecda58cde_z.jpg

Won't list the specs right now as that'll fill up too much thread space.

• Supporters

The geezer from KMNW Tactical gave me a £3.99 refund and said that the black pouch i bought is free - woohoo!

• Supporters

s-l140.jpg 2000 BB Bastard 0.25g x 3 - £32.25 posted ~ icewarriorqueen

Abbey Predator Maintenance Gas + Nuprol 3.0 Gas & Nuprol 4.0 Gas - £49.03 posted from patrolbase.co.uk

Edited by Ian_Gere
moar