The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Head Moderator

Needed a sling and saw a video on YouTube for the Irene Adaptive Sling (IAS) - it is a 1 point to 2 point sling that has mash hooks (which I find much easier to fit on sling mounts). It cost $52.90 so about £34 (including P&P) from a US supplier Command Airsoft Technologies on eBay, had to email them to get the shipping price for the UK.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221296436186

• Supporters

Needed a sling and saw a video on YouTube for the Irene Adaptive Sling (IAS) - it is a 1 point to 2 point sling that has mash hooks (which I find much easier to fit on sling mounts). It cost $52.90 so about £34 (including P&P) from a US supplier Command Airsoft Technologies on eBay, had to email them to get the shipping price for the UK.

I've bought from them before - i got a free patch woohoo! (Never actually worn it mind - in fact if anyone wants it, £1 + postage gets it)

• Moderators

looks like one i saw on the last episode of NCIS-LA on their M4s (still watching on catchup....children!)

• Moderators

FMA helmet and few bits to go with it thanks to 2 of you....all good though, still share the luv! :) haha

and a bonus, changing jobs, slight rate increase and wife back at work getting more than i planned! ......still, G&G or ICS as a first RIF, its the law! haha

• Supporters

So I was looking for a berezka KLMK/KZS for someone else when I came across the following. I 1st saw one several months ago, although i forget where & it could well have been this same eBay seller, but anyway I must have been skint because it's too cool to miss out on...

$(KGrHqVHJCcFBoZPgbC0BQlTNI5+l!~~60_57.J

...the Bulgarians call it "Frogskin" pattern - £41.22 posted from Sofia! :D

But as you can see it's a cross between Strichtarn and stripped down Flecktarn - i'll bet it's excellent camo in the rain! I'm not going to go the whole hog with a Bulgarian loadout (unless the gear drops into my lap at similar 'daft-not-to' prices) but it will make a nice base for a post apocalyptic stylee'n'ting...

• Root Admin

Bit of a warning to anyone that bought the Baofeng radio from that one seller on AliExpress recently - they've been found to have 'suspicious activity'. If you've been asked to open a dispute with them then don't - I've been getting strange messages from them and recently AliExpress froze their account to investigate. You'll get a refund soon if there are any signs of fraud.

Here's the e-mail:

We have suspended this seller’s account because we detected unsafe trading activities. All of your pending orders with this seller have been frozen for your security.

We have asked this supplier to provide supporting evidence, such as shipping documents and qualification certificates. If the supplier is unable to provide the evidence or if the evidence is insufficient, we will close the order and process the refund for you within 5 business days (In case of certain circumstance, the processing period may be extended).

We apologize for this inconvenience. At AliExpress we are committed to ensuring you enjoy a safe shopping experience. We will continue striving to improve. Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated, if you have any question or suggestion, please click here

Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
AliExpress Trade Security Department
2015.09.24 01:54

This is an automated system email. Please do not reply to this email.

edm_email_bg.png

All legit by the way. My name and order number were in the e-mail but I've just pasted the important stuff.

Blue Force gear micro rack MM chest rig in coyote

Warrior universal pistol holster

Lowa zephyr GTX coyote boots (on offer at UKT as they are changing the colour)

ASG Scorpion Evo, 6 mags, spring guide, poncy bag

M3x replica

A shed load of kryptek gear from kryptek (wait for the massive duty to hit)

Change of pace needed, so -

G&P M7A1 Type B - MUR Upper Receiver version

Dytac TRX Battlerail 7.2" in Black

G&P Mushroom Muzzle Break in Black (As much as the Madbull SI Cookie Cutter is nice, not paying an extra £50 to get some trademarks).

Dytac Invader M4 Magazine - Box of 5, Black

Edit:

Orga Magnus 6.13mm 182mm for AEG

A Plus REAPS Bucking

Dytac H Nub

G&G Plastic Hop Unit (Because the G&P one is garbage)

ASCU Gen 4

I should stop spending right now :P

I went out to get the WE G17, but he also brought the 5-7, and I loved it, couldn't resist getting it, it feels right without going over the top, and it also fits into my WAS universal with only a bit of padding, only complaint is the bloody stripping mechanism is chipping my thumb nail.

also just paid for a Xcortech 3500 to finally know how hot my guns are without having to do onsite modifications.

• Moderators

too much from Firesupport.....but worth it in the long run.....

how many days until 17th October!!? :lol:

TM desert eagle with 2 mags

Completely massive, completely awkward and cumbersome

Had to modify an m4 mag pouch to use as a molle holster

Did I mention it was massive and impractical ?

But I love it :D

IMAG0284_zpsjgjivosc.jpg

IMAG0282_zps6w7tyr20.jpg

IMAG0273_zpserwwq3jq.jpg

• Supporters

from milspec :-

maple leaf hop rubber

maple leaf hop nub

WE glock mag gas valve (to replace a stuck valve on one of my glock mags .... which of course is now working fine ... so i have a spare valve lol)

from x-fire :-

L96 140 spring

VSR 200 spring (for my l96 ... as the springs are the same size)

• Supporters

Hmm, I really need to post more often; otherwise my purchase lists are too long :).

Evike:

1 x Intellect 8.4V Stick Type 1600mAh Airsoft Battery Pack U8-044 U10-M05 (BAT-Int-Stk-84V1600) = $25.00
1 x Angel Custom High Performance Steel Recoil Spring Guide Set for WE TM 17 18C Series Airsoft GBB Pistols U8-112 (AC-G17-RG08) = $25.50
1 x Matrix 0.25g Match Grade Glow in the Dark 6mm Airsoft Tracer BB - 2000/ Red V2-020 Y1-M10 (BB-NG-M25-2KR) = $10.66
1 x Airsoft Rechargeable NiMh / NiCd Universal Smart Battery Charger by Valken U7-153 Y2-M15 V7-M10(RL) V7-M11(RL) U2-M12 (Charger06) = $14.98

1 x Guarder Enhanced Recoil / Hammer Spring for Marui MEU / M1911 (150%) Airsoft Gas Blowback. Y2-045 (Spring-GE-MEU-02) = $19.99

1 x Evike.com Silicone Grease (X-Large) for Airsoft AEG & GBB Pistols & Rifles D9-476 Y9-M04 (GS-06-EVK) = $8.00
2 x AIM Top High Concentration Silicone Oil Lubricant for Airsoft GBB AEG Real Steel Firearms (50ml) D9-441 U11-M10 UN4-M01 (Oil-GS-10) = $9.00
1 x Matrix Airsoft Tactical Rubber Bayonet with Sheath & M4 / M16 QD Mount (Belt / MOLLE Ready) V7-019 L7-T07 U3-M05 V2-M02 (Bayonet01) = $9.99
1 x Matrix / Dboys Orange ABS Flashhider for Airsoft AEG Rifles - Phantom Type Y1-758 (FH-ORA-3) = $4.10
1 x APS Frame with Custom Stippling for WE and Marui G-series Airsoft Pistols - Black SO-331 (Frame-AC023S) = $34.00
1 x WE-Tech Magazine Catch / Release for WE17 / WE18 Series Airsoft GBB Pistols - Part #6 Y2-469 (P-WE-G17-06) = $5.10

1 x Angry Gun CNC Machined 3-position Stock Rails for MP7 Series Airsoft GBB Rifles Y0-816 (Stock-AG-MP7) = $45.00

AirsoftGI:

1 x JBU Reinforced AEG Cylinder Head for Ver. 3 (free giveaway) (018810 / JBUJA28 / GIFT) = $0.00

1 x Madbull Propane Adapter Version 2 (04796 / MB PROP ADAP 2) = $21.34
1 x Airsoft GI G4 Airsoft .20g BBs 1kg Bag (White) (07211 / P01-004) = $8.19
2 x Tenergy 8.4v 1600mAh NiMH Stick Battery (07735 / TEN11329) = $34.00
1 x Airsoft GI Promo Gift Card $5 (20803 / GIFTCARD_V5) = $0.00
1 x Speed Airsoft Square Optic BB Shield ( Large ) (13414 / SA SHIELD SQR L (SA3087)) = $27.85

1 x BB Wars Episode 3: Counterattack Patch Package (20824) = $5.00

1 x Tenergy 8.4v 1600mAh NiMH Stick Battery (07735 / TEN11329) = $17.00

1 x Imperial Resupply Mystery Box feat. Custom $1264 G28 'Jacked' HPA Airsoft Gun (20934) = $169.99
1 x Airsoft GI Promo Gift Card $5 (20803 / GIFTCARD_V5) = $0.00

EhobbyAsia:

Silverback Laser Grip for G17 Pistol

NOVA TM M1911A1 Straight Outer Barrel (Stainless Silver)

I think that may be enough for now...

Edit:

Turns out it wasn't enough... Felt I needed some top notch eye-pro for those high FPS guns here in the States... so...:

Amazon:

Virtue VIO Extend Chromatic Thermal Paintball Mask - Black Silver

Virtue Stealth Visor Fan Upgrade - Black

Virtue Paintball Thermal Lens for Vio Goggles - High Contrast Yellow

It is over? Is that all? Nope, but it is for now...

A Scorpion Evo with 4 mags and a 1300mah lipo. It's firing at 290fps and 19rps out of the box, should be fine while I play indoors over the winter. Absolutely love the build quality and trigger response.

• Supporters

A Scorpion Evo with 4 mags and a 1300mah lipo. It's firing at 290fps and 19rps out of the box, should be fine while I play indoors over the winter. Absolutely love the build quality and trigger response.

Ahh, the EVO. One of two guns still on my 'must buy' list

the evo is a cracking lil gun, miss mine and regretted selling it the moment money had changed hands. It has a quick change spring (and by quick I mean super quick - under 1min if slick) so you can up it to 320fps for indoors or 350 for outdoors to suit.

• Supporters

Haha. Let's see, my list had at one point:

MP7,

Real wood Ak,

Stoner

G17

SR25 (or G28)

Vector

EVO

Hmm, guess it's 3 I don't yet have

• Supporters

Anyway, bought some more stuff.

Evike:

1 x Matrix MIL-SPEC GI Chute Nylon Survival Para Cord - 100 Feet - Black U4-123 (Cord-MS2-6442-BK) = $9.00

1 x G&P 3 Prong Aluminum Airsoft Flash Hider - 14mm Negative Y0-042 (FH-FLH007A) = $29.58

1 x Elite Force Premium BBs - (2700ct / 0.25g) U12-035 WSO7-B12 UN2-M03 (BB-UREX-2279505) = $7.80

1 x AK SKS Type Real Steel Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling ( AK SKS M4 MP5 ) U8-201 (SL-PJSSL-O) = $10.00

1 x Phantom M60 / M249 Type Heavy Machine Gun Shoulder Sling - Black U8-199 (PH017-BK) = $20.00

Amazon:

Spec-Ops Brand Recon-Wrap Multi-Season, Multi-Mode Head Gear

Virtue Stealth Paintball Mask Visor for VIO Contour/Extend / Dye I4 / Empire E-Flex / V-Force Grill/Profiler and More

Hobbyking:

B6 lipo charger

Lipo batteries

• Supporters

Elite Force BBs are the worst from all the reviews I've read - are you being forced to use them at a site? I hear that's a thing too now on the west coast.

Not for me. My neighbor (dorm) asked me to add them to my order. I use better bbs than that, don't insult me ;)