The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Moderators

for me recently....

a new oven...keeps her happy and kids fed

for me

some blanking patches

viper snood in multimtpcamogromcam

pack of helikon knee pads, more for the cutting guide really after use!

Helikon t-shirt in coyote, saves me wearing my day to day ones!

Trying to not spend as much this month (he says whilst eyeing up a TM Breacher) so only little bits and pieces this month:

German Paratrooper Boots (Unissued) £45 - eBay

NCS Triple Pistol Pouch (Olive) £6.95 - Zero One

TMC Admin Panel (Olive) £7.95 - Zero One

Boots are for both work and airsoft since my old magnums finally have finally given up the ghost. Pistol pouch and admin panel are for my sniping chest rig. Was using mp5 pouches but the magazines kept coming loose.

Tokyo Marui Foliage Warrior. My first TM gun, and I think I'll be buying more of their pistols in future.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE image, because my phone seems to like uploading giant photos

bnjEZyA.jpg

Tokyo Marui Foliage Warrior. My first TM gun, and I think I'll be buying more of their pistols in future.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE image, because my phone seems to like uploading giant photos

bnjEZyA.jpg

My mate got the desert/tan version which I think is the same as this really nice pistol

My mate got the desert/tan version which I think is the same as this really nice pistol

They are the same, just different colours. I love it

• Moderators

as she got an oven....ive added a MTP smock, new rigger type belt and a coyote camelback** to arrive Monday to the collection.....

should all get used....even to dress up with the kids at home....daughter as a princess/fairy. son as batman/power ranger, dad as a wally in camo!! :lol:

**will fill it with hot chocolate for the winter games!

• Root Admin

Turns out the partially-complete M870 I bought with a wooden stock for £195 was actually some bodge-job painted OEM stock, and the tank I bought (sold to me as a 'Tonic re-enforced' one) was also just a TM stock tank. Seller says this is my fault as it's my responsibility to know what the item is, and that because it was sold to him as being 'wood' that this is now my problem.

People have no goddamn honour these days.

• Supporters

So his point was that he was lied to, so that makes it alright for him to lie to you - what a prick.

For me:

worek-zrzutowy-6rz14-sm_413_k.jpg Molle Folding Dump Pouch in OD - 35zl
pokrowiec-na-helm-6b7-m1_1272_k.jpg 6B7 1M Helmet Cover in SS Leto or Partizan as they would have it - 39zl
pokrowiec-na-helm-6b7-m1_822_k.jpg 6B7 1M Helmet Cover in Berezka - 39zl
szelki-do-spodni-kamufla_1356_m.jpg Braces in SS Leto / Partizan - 29zl

+34.60zl for postage from redzone.com.pl

Not exactly the Mk23 SOCOM nbb pistol I went out to have a lookski at, but ooo it is nice! :D

DSC_0206_zpscz1albot.jpg

DSC_0208_zpss4tjic2h.jpg

suppressor fitted as got a night game at Dogtag Airsoft Holmbush tomorrow night. Once the night game has been played I'll be sticking in a Prommy tbb as I have one that will fit. Spent the afternoon swearing at soldering irons while wiring it to Deans connectors. Gun feels really nice and seems to shoot pretty straight, the tbb will bump the fps closer to 350. Gonna have to get myself another Mobius Actioncam now so can run a scopecam on this as well as the VSR :-)

• Supporters

New-Baofeng-UV-5R-Walkie-Talkie-PortableBaofeng UV-5R - £16.56

1set-USB-Programming-Cable-CD-for-BaofenUSB Cable for Baofeng UV-5R - £1.72

cloning-cable-for-baofeng-UV-5R-zastone-Cloning Cable for Baofeng UV-5R - £2.68

2015-NEW-U94-PTT-Cable-Plug-for-Z-TacticZ-Tactical U94 PTT for Kenwood/Baofeng Radios - £9.20

each with free postage, from aliexpress.com

I've included the url's because there is a time limit on some of these prices which is counting down... worth a look. I wouldn't have bothered, but the Bolsheviki have decided they're the way to go and at these prices it seemed churlish to miss out.

• Supporters

Do you have one, Esoterick?

• Supporters

21381260762_4b58ed0afe_b.jpg

-ICS M1 Garand

-ASG Scorpion Evo 3 A1

-Extra Scorpion mags x 3

-0.2s for CQB games

-'Green gas' for when I need something more portable than colemans propane

20764770703_bebff5ed0a_z.jpg

-Dytac BCM Gunfighter AEG pistol grip

-2 Form of Velcro one wrap for testing with various gear (HSGI have pissed me off)

2x Maple 70 Degree VSR buckings @ £7.99 each including postage - eBay

Table Clamp @ £4.99 - The Range

Tube Cutter @ £1.99 - The Range

Magnetic sheet 0.5mm width @ £1 for two sheets - The Range

On a bit of a DIY mods spend today! The buckings are for my ASG mk23 pistol and my Well mb-02 sniper rifle. Looking for something that gives a bit more performance than the stock parts both do. At £7.99 a pop, and with Maple being a well recommended brand, I thought it was worth a shot.

The tube cutter and table clamp are there because I intend to cut down a vsr inner barrel to fit my mk23 later on (after I acquire a barrel). The magnetic sheets will also be used to fix the feeding issue that occurs with my mk23's magazines - a single strip down one side of where the BBs sit will stop them getting trapped (or so I hope). If it doesn't work then I'm only down £1 and however long it takes me to fit them. If it works then happy days!