The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

$_57.JPG

FSB Captain's Parade Overcoat - old style, ie same as Soviet era KGB. I have most of the insignia to convert it to KGB 3rd Chief Directorate to match my Afganka field uniform, just need to order some collar tabs with gold braid edging. It is sized too small for me (size 50-4), but the actual dimensions are big enough for a smaller bloke to wear a full parade uniform consisting of a base layer under a shirt and jacket while lurking outside The Kremlin for hours on end in the Russian winter, so over a couple of thin layers it ought to do me just fine in the UK...

£70 posted from the Russian Federation by my old e-mucker platinum_2011 on fleabay - urrrrrra!

Edit: weyhey!

$(KGrHqV,!i0E3Sb9G9+dBN-GEb)RcQ~~0_1.JPG $17.50 posted :)

• Supporters

http://www.facebook.com/predgearinc

I'm heading to AI500 this month so hopefully be able to give you a better review after a good few days skirmishing. Initial impressions are good - a few minor production marks visible on the separate mount but not much of an issue

That explains it, I was about to say it looks too good for any of the guys making them in this country, heh. I just followed them on FB the other week, I'd imagine it'll serve you well in game.

• Supporters

T140_11211.jpgBig Dragon Tracer Unit 14mm CCW - $42.69
T140_4333.jpg Forest Green Padded Strap - $9.99
T140_4074.JPG Water Pipe Molle Retainer - $0.01

prices include free shipping + $3.00 for Tracking & Insurance - $15.00 with Coupon Code "1YEARSALE" (on non-discounted items only orders of $49.00+) from tinywind.com = $40.69 ~ £27.57 after PayPal have done their currency conversion :angry: / Note: there are a number of little whojimaflibbets which they sell for $0.01 but you can only add 1 to any given order. Here's the full list of discount codes (click to go there):

3.jpg

Edit to add: holy fuck, i've got to get offline, i can't control myself!

GP-KWA-USP-Match-2.jpg

KWA Umarex H&K USP .45 Match System 7 Pistol + 2 additional mags = £229.50 posted from firesupport.co.uk

Edited by Ian_Gere
stuffz moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar stuffz!

Set of JG BAR10 Iron sights from TeddyBhoy. Only for the P&P,8.50 GBP. Sound af.

Something to fill the space between my high scope mounts and rail,and something to aim with in dense forests or night time where there is not enough light for my scope.

What's best to paint them with for night usage? I have some UV paint (Got it with a security pack for bike insurance) but I somehow doubt it'll have much use on sights.

I just bought a tan fast helmet for me big melon head ;)

• Head Moderator

Nothing exciting or expensive, but on recommendation have bought a couple of plastic boxes to store my LiPo batteries in. So no risk of shorting them in a metal tin, and the plastic boxes will keep them safe inside my ammo storage box..

Tokyo Marui Foliage Warrior.

I picked it up from █████████████ for £99.99 + shipping (actually f*ck their shipping rates)

TM-4952839142450-1L.jpg

Just bought an E&L Ak74 second hand but pretty much unused. £240

It weighs a tone. Even more than the l85 I just sold.

Just waiting for more bits for my Soviet loadout.

post-10125-0-56247900-1441822415_thumb.jpeg

Just got smith optics Elite boogie regulators to replace my faithful ess v12's will see how they get on. Do love my ess though!

• Supporters

Just bought an E&L Ak74 second hand but pretty much unused. £240

It weighs a tone. Even more than the l85 I just sold.

Just waiting for more bits for my Soviet loadout.

What Soviet loadout are you going for, mate?

Afghan loadout. Klmk suit. Want to eventually progress onto a chechen loadout.

• Supporters

Afghan loadout. Klmk suit. Want to eventually progress onto a chechen loadout.

Have a look at this eBayer's stuff. I dunno if you know, but there were differences between bits of gear that you would imagine were generic across the whole Red Army - for eg VDV (paratroopers) carried a 4 cell AK mag pouch rather than the army's 3 cell, plus a plastic 1.5L water bottle & cup in a handy pouch rather than the army's 0.75L aluminium canteen in a pouch which is a right pain in the hole...

What are you still looking for and what size are you?

I've only got a chicom at the moment until I can afford something different what would I need? I'm 6ft and 34 waist. Im hoping kzs or klmk is ok as I've got both of them on order from Russia.

• Supporters

s-l140.jpg Modern Berezka BDU size 56-5 for... wait for it... $59.80 (£40.17) posted lol! ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpg Long Sleeve VDV Telnyashka size XL (54) - £11.99 posted ~ fleabay cosmixx_one