The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Just picked up a nice reversible night camo/ Tri-colour parka in a rarer large size.

Very nice but suggest you buy as many selector sears, nozzles and mags as you can before they disappear

Thanks mate

That is the plan I'm on the hunt for seal kits etc this will be used rarely so it's more of a trophy queen but when I do use it I of course want it to work :)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Outdoor-Hunting-activated-carbon-masks-dust-mask-Wind-mask-3-colors/32430049180.html

Amongst other stuff not airsoft related, trying one of these things in the endless search for good face pro - if it works out then also buying another scrim scarf to go over it.

• Supporters

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Outdoor-Hunting-activated-carbon-masks-dust-mask-Wind-mask-3-colors/32430049180.html

Amongst other stuff not airsoft related, trying one of these things in the endless search for good face pro - if it works out then also buying another scrim scarf to go over it.

Knock off of a respro mask. That won't protect you for toffee.

• Supporters

:| thanks I guess, at least it only cost £3

If it will take genuine Respro filters, get some in it and use it for a pollution mask if you go cycling in town or whatever but at the end of the day it's a neoprene mask with holes cut in it. Neoprene masks do absolutely nothing to prevent your teeth getting shot out. What you could do is ditch the filter part and wear it under mesh lower face mask to make it more comfortable.

Payday has been and gone and I've already spent way too much for the month.

Plate carrier - multicam

Boots - grade 1 surplus

UBACs - MTP

Another high cap mag

9k blasters

Replica helmet - Multicam

Belt

Knife

Mecanix gloves

And a couple of patches and some decent socks.

About £230ish, so not too bad really (he tells himself)

• Head Moderator

Just paid over the top for a used green metal ammunition tin from an Army surplus store to keep my LiPo batteries in. Better deals on fleabay.

The gun locker is a great idea I have mine just on my desk in spare room not the safest or best place for em luckily I don't have kids but I have been thinking about storage

Can I ask where you got it from

I got it on gumtree, as lockers on ebay are way overpriced. I dont have kids etc either but though was about time i kept all my stuff in one space. Added a pic of it in my first post :)

2x Nightwish tickets + guests

210 pounds..still gotta book hotel + train

but it'll be the best fuckin december EVAAR

Jealous :/

Now go sit in the corner and think about how you've made me feel.

Jealous :/

Now go sit in the corner and think about how you've made me feel.

Nobody puts baby in the corner..god i hate that i know that line haha.

Sorry dude i'll be sure to pic whore the event since i got not bad seats :-D

• Supporters

An old asg trishot for £15, none of the shells worked, stripped and lubed the they all feed perfect! The only problem is I like shotguns so much I fancy a tm m870 breacher!

The breacher is a nice gun but it's the least practical/used gun I own. I've contemplated selling it and getting an MP7 but the breacher has dropped in price a load since I bought it. Guess it depends if you play a lot of CQB.

Asg mk23 for £30

Good choice mate. Give the barrel/mechanism a thorough clean and you've got yourself a reliable sidearm that can outrange a lot of other guns.

• Supporters

I play lots, mainly indoor, fast paced cqb max contact range is 15m.

How did you find it impractical?

Good to get some feed back befor committing a few hundred quid

It's really that I don't play a lot of CQB, or more accurately I play mixed sites that have CQB but where trying to run a shotgun as a primary means you'd have to try and make it work in longer range engagements. Think woodland sites with buildings and that's where I find it impractical. I tried using a large hydration pouch as a scabbard but it weighs a fair amount and unholstering even a short shotgun off your back is no mean feat.

I was left wondering if I would have been better off buying a cheap tri shot as the performance is much the same and you don't have to consider gas refills, not to mention the price. In proper CQB where you aren't faced with things like shooting down long corridors it's an absolute beast. The length of it is absolutely spot on as you can intuitively hide 90%+ of your body and coupled with the tri shot means it's effortless to point and shoot.

The gun itself is really nice other than the play on the foregrip(it wobbles side to side a bit, but you won't notice it when playing) you also have to be fairly assertive cocking it otherwise it sort of gets stuck and you have to pump it again. As a gun that you know you would use a lot it's a pretty good bet though, you just need to factor in buying a load of TM shells plus a spare gas mag. The latter actually being surprisingly cheap, around £30 last time I checked.

ooooh yeaaaaaaah!!!!!!

57957854-6667-419B-8B71-57B658DA4E64_zps

(a&k m249 para, box mag not shown)

#winning