The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

My visionking and 30mm qd mount arrived this morning, omg it's nice

Where did you order yours from?

I got my Vision King off their Ebay store. Bonus is that its located in London not China £70 incl P&P

Which Ebay store? I only ever find one in the UK and even with bets offer it always works out at over £70

• Supporters

bits n bobs this week included some clone B6 chargers

(must get these clones calibrated - genuine ones are fine out of box)

nearly bought a couple of cheap of old laptop psu's which should of worked @ £4:50 del

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-IBM-Lenovo-Thinkpad-08K8203-72W-16V-4-5A-Power-AC-Adapter-Laptop-Charger-/400423702601?hash=item5d3b1cd049

with lead and 2.5/5.5mm plug - sounds a bargain for £4:50 16v 4.5amp (yeah it should be 5amp but I don't wish to boost charge at 5c)

anyway - ended up buying a lot of universal laptop chargers at about half that price

so 4 clone B6's and 8 uni psu's - £57 delivered

But HobbyKing (EU store - UK is more expensive btw) have genuine B6's at about £18 + shipping (psu still required)

so that is a lot cheaper than many other places - alas saw that after I bought clones (4 for £40)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4pcs-IMax-B6-Digital-LCD-LiIon-LiPo-LiFe-NiMh-battery-Balance-Charger-UK-/200976394796?hash=item2ecb206a2c

NOTE - these are clones, so read up about recalibrating them to maintain accuracy to prevent under/over charging

next up - a few fire extinguishers for when I start using them :)

Which Ebay store? I only ever find one in the UK and even with bets offer it always works out at over £70

Probably same one, I did buy mine like 6 months ago

• Root Admin

Their eBay shop is good too as they drop-ship from a UK warehouse. Not always in stock, and not always as cheap as their wholesale shop if you're willing to wait though.

Their service is good though. I got my other short dot from there and it came with a busted lens cap - they sent a replacement out with no questions asked.

One thing to be aware of with them is the battery compartment lid - the threads arent very good and mine keeps falling off

• Root Admin

First thing I did was copper grease that thing as they're not brilliant. Which scope did you get though? There are some older generation short dots floating about with the old logo that's embedded rather than lasered on so that could be why?

Even so, mine wasn't great as I say. I think the grease has probably saved it from stripping the threads.

• Supporters

So whilst I've been off recovering from an Operation I couldn't but help and have a look at some new stuff. Unfortunately I went beyond looking and Purchased this little beauty.

G&P WAR RIFLE which will be getting P*'d.

IMAG0539_zps9rhjs5sr.jpg

IMAG0537_zpsa1abkbhe.jpg

• Supporters

well done, one of the most stressful times in life....with marriage and kids i think...

Did you get an armoury room included? :)

Thanks for all the congrats guys, certainly been quite stressful already, the housing market round here is CRAZY!

No armoury as such but I'm looking at turning the end of the garage into an area for guns and airbrushing. The weird part about it is that the house we're in now (whilst it's in the middle of a shitty council estate) has got quite big rooms so we're effectively paying more money to downsize albeit into a much nicer area and a semi instead of a mid terrace.

• Moderators

holding off any more UKT stuff, although a few mag pouches are tempting! haha

oh well didnt last long.....i got some gloves while i had a voucher! haha

• Supporters

damn vouchers - ooh I got £10 off says the fool who spends £100 coz it was a bargain

honest dear - I know I said that was it - 2 orders ago but this was a must have at a discounted price

yeah - mrs duck has heard them all - now I tend to just pick my moments to inform her whats - or some of whats turning up next

atm - I'm still cheap over last 2 weeks or so, the kids expenditure has been a drain with little left for my more serious toy gun crap

IMG_20150821_130827_zpshrab7oso.jpg

Bought a ZCI High Torque motor from AK2M4 to go in my SR25 as my old motor decided that it didn't want to turn the gears. Anyhow, now my SR25 works again and hopefully I can take it out skirmishing this Sunday. (Might be the last time before I go to uni :( )

Bought an ICS MP5 SD6 with a 7.4 2 cell lipo battery and an SRC charger. A single point sling, new half black face mask and a condor molle vest with a 3 mag pouch. Oh and a rail for the Mp5.

Next up is a bladder, phone and fag pouch and a bb pouch for the vest and another mag then a holosight.

Still waiting for my helmet to be delivered.

Just need a day to play with the new bits.

On a side note, My Mrs likes the feel of shotguns and may be up for a game! CQB mad blonde with a shotgun hehe.

• Supporters

On a side note, My Mrs likes the feel of shotguns and may be up for a game! CQB mad blonde with a shotgun hehe.

Rough translation - payback time

you will now feel what " FINE " really means

God help you if she also says " We need to talk "

I'd consider getting a groin cup - just in case