The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

While my gearbox is open, I'm wondering whether or not I should hard wire the mosfet in?

YES IF YOU CAN SOLDER

Even just running 7.4v - if you got a neodym motor & lipo for the sake of contacts it should be done coz you will be pushing more juice through it

if using existing wire - just make sure it is tidy where the tiny pin passes through box on "normal" V2's

Dunno about the jumbo V2's layout - but on conventional V2's keep it tidy behind trigger switch

or you might short some wires when you put it back together

but yes all them little tweaks do add up to better response in the end - well in my book they seem to do

A nice recent purchase was a 14mm CCW tap & die set - high quality engineering from a precision toolmaker

(some backstreet pi$$ pot guy with a lathe in the slums of China no doubt via fleabay)

Had a few cheap silencers that the threads were a little iffy on all off them - not anymore

redid a couple and now they screw up all the way instead of getting stuck halfway down the outer barrel's thread

very happy chappy

ebay item # 160637665606 - brilliant mofo

&

ebay item # 160637665354 (not used this yet btw)

oh and 2 out of 4 mofo motors arrived as well for smashing hell out of my next gearboxes

plus some more dean connectors, stuff for spares box etc......

• Moderators

901 chest rig and pouches in Tan.....thanks UKT for the code....Thanks others who pushed me that way!! hahaha

best to buy when discounts are on, can always sell on or to brother or ebay later! :)

• Supporters

While my gearbox is open, I'm wondering whether or not I should hard wire the mosfet in?

Definitely - there's not much benefit from a MOSFET unless you do hardwire it.

picked these up just now. Absoloute hell cycling to the othet end of Lviv in 35 degree heat.

Not the only ones,others were for m8s and not airsoft releated.

Cost about 10 UAH for production,and 10 UAH for the velcro. About 80 cents per patch,as they already had the vectors for them

C3dOviC.jpg

Where to start since its my birthday i have just spent £360 on airsoft gear an Mtp plate carrier,Milcom boots,2 M4 midcaps,fobus G19 holster,2 batteries,a gun bag,some green gas,We G19,We G19 spare magazine,Mechanix gloves,2 morale patches and a mesh mask.

• Supporters

When is the Christening ??

Aug 16th at Our Lady of Plastic Death, Friar Street, Reading.

All are welcome to feel it's warm embrace.

• Supporters

Damn not there until the 23rd

Boooooooo!

• Supporters

No need for that.

Would love to make it but holiday has just cleaned me out. Was going to buy a new backup this month but the kids spent my airsoft fund.

There will be other times! :)

I'm fortunate in that I don't have these "kids" of which you speak to spend all my money for me.....

• Supporters

It's sooo beautifuuuuulllll........

OMGonads, too sexy!

Tightbore and a few internal upgrades for my 1911

3 extra mags

Seal, valve and spring rebuild kits for when the inevitable failures start

Yet another protec helmet

I asked the kind chap at Knight's Airsoft Armoury to build me a custom SAI Glock.

WE Glock 17 GEN 4

SAI Redbackone Slide

SAI Outerbarrel

SAI Trigger Kit

SAI Guns Modify Minimilist Magwell

Mapleaf inner barrel and hop-up

Undercutting

Striplling

RMR Sight + Surefire X300 Replica Torch (not pictured)

http://imgur.com/a/VLUen

7sk1HYp.jpg?1

CeyfFZt.jpg?1

I asked the kind chap at Knight's Airsoft Armoury to build me a custom SAI Glock.

WE Glock 17 GEN 4

SAI Redbackone Slide

SAI Outerbarrel

SAI Trigger Kit

SAI Guns Modify Minimilist Magwell

Mapleaf inner barrel and hop-up

Undercutting

Striplling

RMR Sight + Surefire X300 Replica Torch (not pictured)

http://imgur.com/a/VLUen

Apart from the barrel and hop, I've no idea what anything after the trigger kit is, but that is one sexy looking gun.

Hehehe. Basically SAI (Salient Arms International) do these for the real steel Glocks and they cost like $2,000.

Apart from the barrel and hop, I've no idea what anything after the trigger kit is, but that is one sexy looking gun.