The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

alas majority of stuff is just knocked out to keep costs down to remain competitive...

even if fet's fail - the donkey work of wiring in has been done already to replace fet with better bells n whistles one if needed

The other thing I'd like to see is like a slightly better build in most guns

Can't be THAT hard, to correct AoE, better head & nozzle ffs so gun performs and functions that bit better

Not talking about a mega time consuming custom bespoke build where hours are taken to check/assemble

But surely - stop calling me Shirley

Surely - they could add in a o-ring nozzle, better piston o-ring & better head with AoE nearly done or corrected a bit better than stock

just using a few better parts probably only a few dollars each part would save the owner having to get it done at some point

yes a little more cost - but a better performing gun would sell itself even if it cost say $10 to $15 more

until then they will just be knocking out the same old same old stuff that may need finishing off a little

Echo1 & Krytac might be using a little more care - but wtf don't the main companies do this anyway ?

Hopefully he's using it at strike force in Gloucester next Sunday & if the switch & fet holds up to semi only, then I'll consider swapping out the trigger contacts for the micro switch trigger & fet

Got a pair of Bates falcons, my Oakley Si's weren't high enough. Need to have a boot clear out, got too many pairs I never use. Picked up a few more bits for my modern PMC kit and added a few more little bits to my Gothic serpent Delta and ranger kit stash.

• Supporters

Got to say that the HK45 is my favourite gun out of all the ones I own. It's as fun to shoot as it was over a year ago when I bought it.

I tried one for size and feel at the Airsoft Expo and it just felt right. I've been agonizing over a WE or a TM Sig P226 because they're both cheaper and then I found £70 left over from some cash I got for my birthday. Job done.

Actually - what holster do you use for it?

• Supporters

I tried one for size and feel at the Airsoft Expo and it just felt right. I've been agonizing over a WE or a TM Sig P226 because they're both cheaper and then I found £70 left over from some cash I got for my birthday. Job done.

Actually - what holster do you use for it?

I had to import a Serpa H&K P30 holster from the US, but that fits perfectly. I used the Midway UK website so didn't have to pay import costs, I think they've changed names or something since. Hopefully the holsters are more prevalent now.

The only thing I found with mine was the left handed slide release sort of needed flicking to release when I first got it. This went away after a couple of games though.

• Supporters

I had to import a Serpa H&K P30 holster from the US, but that fits perfectly. I used the Midway UK website so didn't have to pay import costs, I think they've changed names or something since. Hopefully the holsters are more prevalent now.

The only thing I found with mine was the left handed slide release sort of needed flicking to release when I first got it. This went away after a couple of games though.

Cool, cheers. Thinking of the Fobus light-bearing holster for the USP/P226 as I need a torch on mine. Like this one: http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/fobus-lightlaser-bearing-holster-em17-ls-sig-p226--hk-usp-14542-p.asp

• Moderators

nothing special really...

Ubacs top and trousers - MTP

Ubacs top and trousers - Camogram

Khaki - Shorts...another pair, .like my SFU trousers that much thought id go for a cooler summer version in CPU style....great when kids want you to look after stuff from the beach...

hobbit trilogy for wife...but not the right forum.

• Supporters

errrrr

-556 holo sight

-1" raiser

-grip pod

-ra tech npas

-silencer

-2 bags of gunfire platinum rockets 0.4g

-2 bags of gunfire platinum rockets 0.43g

-army VSR hop chamber

-3off tm vsr mags

-extended mag release for VSR

-weapon mountable laser range finder

-guerrilla myth 68ci 3k pro tank

-guerrilla myth 13ci 3k pro tank

-ninja LPR with 42" line

-scuba filling rig

-polarstar JACK

so much for my "i dont think i am going to buy anything airsoft for the next week or so"

errrrr

-556 holo sight

-1" raiser

-grip pod

-ra tech npas

-silencer

-2 bags of gunfire platinum rockets 0.4g

-2 bags of gunfire platinum rockets 0.43g

-army VSR hop chamber

-3off tm vsr mags

-extended mag release for VSR

-weapon mountable laser range finder

-guerrilla myth 68ci 3k pro tank

-guerrilla myth 13ci 3k pro tank

-ninja LPR with 42" line

-scuba filling rig

-polarstar JACK

so much for my "i dont think i am going to buy anything airsoft for the next week or so"

Moar Infos!

• Supporters

eBay item number: 231555011124

Seriously? You spent the thick end of £150 on a laser range finder for a gun that can only shoot as far as you can see?

Wow. I thought I had more money than sense! :D

• Moderators

eBay item number: 231555011124

i take it you dont have decent NVG's for that extra look!.....or do you?!

• Supporters

Seriously? You spent the thick end of £150 on a laser range finder for a gun that can only shoot as far as you can see?

Wow. I thought I had more money than sense! :D

:lol::lol::lol::unsure::(B)

on a serious note, my l96 is shooting at 500fps with 0.2's ... its gunna hurt if i shoot people below my min engagement distance. i don't want to be accused to ignoring it etc in my mind its a safety thing.

i take it you dont have decent NVG's for that extra look!.....or do you?!

;)B)

FMA Airframe helmet and Wilcox style NVG mount

Emerson V lites

Triple M4 Mag pouch OD

KAC style QD suppressor

• Plat-A-Tac 'Harry' Combat jacket and A-TACS Patrol pants
  • Mechanix Originals
  • Sith patch
  • SureFire M300V - IR/White light (only paid for the standard 300A white light model, so that was a bonus)

Love for the Mechanix!

I got some 30mm thick Perspex discs to cover my scope lens instead of the other space wasting lens cover I had. (thanks proffink)

I've also bought some shims, a g&g green and some sorbo pads for my sr25. Pulled it apart today and noticed my sr25 already had sorbo padding in it. AoE has already been done which is a bonus. While my gearbox is open, I'm wondering whether or not I should hard wire the mosfet in?