The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Root Admin

Well, I've not posted about it anywhere but my $475 Daytona Gun kit went missing in the post over the Atlantic. I've just paid upfront for the majority of a new one whilst we wait until USPS pulls their finger out and settles the insurance claim.

So [it's happening] can resume as normal now.

• Supporters

+1 on chrono from me, got the old 3200 but the idea of external power from usb

plus detach screen sounds nice

main thing for me is batteries dying on my 3200 just just as I go to run a quick test

for that external psu option and a damn good robust make I will deffo keep an eye for any good deals

Yeah, me too. I'm not sure if it is down to battery failure or what but i was getting some very dodgy readings from my X3200 the last time i used it a few months ago... so much so that i just don't trust the thing anymore.

• Supporters

Yeah, me too. I'm not sure if it is down to battery failure or what but i was getting some very dodgy readings from my X3200 the last time i used it a few months ago... so much so that i just don't trust the thing anymore.

I find mine is quite particular about ambient light levels.

• Supporters

I find mine is quite particular about ambient light levels.

I take mine out to dinner & a movie now & then

but not bought it flowers for a while but I do try to let her know how special she is

(missus does get jealous though)

normally shooting outside in daylight is whre I chrono - soz for being silly once more

Neoprene thermal insulated hydration bladder tube cover (Get rid of the shiny green colour my hydration pack came with!)

£2.95 - Free P&P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281097155111?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=580334671481&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Hydration bladder tube clips x2 (To stop the mouth piece hanging around!)

£4.24 - Free P&P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331547596152?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=540745311118&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Cheap red laser (For plinking!)

£7.99 - Free P&P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330903690379?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

50x stickers (Going to cover my rifle case in them... sigh!)

£2.29 - Free P&P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252013454557?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Also ordered our team patch this morning from "Stitch me up"!

kLQurD6.jpg

nice patch design and them stickers - I see Lozart in the centre getting in on the action

Thanks man!

Yeah, they were a steal! I'll definitely be ordering more..... for my walls

Just bought one of the new combat machines for cqb. Really snappy trigger response. The guy in the shop said I was the first person to buy one as he only just got them in.

post-10125-0-08061200-1438502312_thumb.jpg

Also bought a glock serpa holster while I was there bargain at £18

I was thinking of popping down for a holster & some bb's

Wonder if he does 1911 serpa holsters ??

• Supporters

nice stock on them and the revised polymer receivers look nice - no big white CM

got their own special unique electronic trigger switch unit & fet

is that the 3 round burst mosfet in there on the new SRL models

very nice looking gun

(I'm sure their fet's and the new trigger switch is gonna be ok)

I was thinking of popping down for a holster & some bb's

Wonder if he does 1911 serpa holsters ??

Yeah he does Nick

nice stock on them and the revised polymer receivers look nice - no big white CM

got their own special unique electronic trigger switch unit & fet

is that the 3 round burst mosfet in there on the new SRL models

very nice looking gun

(I'm sure their fet's and the new trigger switch is gonna be ok)

Yeah weirdly I'm not even an m4 fan but this one won me over.

It has a 3 round burst yeah. Not sure I'll use it as my cqb site is single shot only.

• Supporters

not 100% certain but sure you can toggle 3 or 1 shot mode

I know it must be very anti-geezer-ish but maybe it might be worth a look in the

man, manu, - damn it is so hard to say it

M A N U A L - manual - done it, woohoo that is always a tricky one to say let alone look at & use

and yeah - the new receivers and the new craney stock looks damn nice

I've had a look at beastmodes New rifle

Very nice & very light, it feels like plastic but it isn't plastic, it has the metal key mod rail aswell, more weight at the back so it'll be heavier with a battery, its got dual fire selector & mag release catches plus ambidextrous charging handle

only draw back about the stock is the spring loaded pin doesn't lock into the holes without some man handling

• Supporters

I've had a look at beastmodes New rifle

Very nice & very light, it feels like plastic but it isn't plastic, it has the metal key mod rail aswell, more weight at the back so it'll be heavier with a battery, its got dual fire selector & mag release catches plus ambidextrous charging handle

only draw back about the stock is the spring loaded pin doesn't lock into the holes without some man handling

think it is a new polymer receiver but with metal keymod rail

pretty sure it is a plastic/polymer receiver or it really is f*cking good value if them new CM receivers are metal

the extra dosh over a £130-£150 normal polymer receiver CM is for the 3rnd fet and keymod rail

much like the bot 300 - just a single shot fet using old style polymer CM receiver

Stock is a crane variant of the GOS-V2 or something and should of been fitted to FireHawk amongst others

the burst mode can toggle to semi 1 shot or 3 rnd burst by holding trigger for 10 seconds in semi selector mode

if its full metal think I gotta make up an excuse to missus to try and increase my G&G collection once more

but really trying to ease up a bit now

youtube link but bloke talks like a nob btw:

me on the other hand I am a nob as well as talking like one :D

It's a polymer receiver but feels very strong. Metal keymod rail. And I paid £167 for it so not much more. The reason I got it was for the electronic trigger and mosfit which makes the trigger response really quick. I may eventually swap over to a metal receiver but not to fussed at the moment.

I got the 3rd burst to work. All you have to do is hold down single fire for 10 seconds. Then switch over to full auto auto and you've got 3rnd burst mode.

I have the srs model which is the 7inch rail.

• Supporters

cheers for confirming that sir - still a lovely receiver as I said earlier

saw 1 left in stock last week at LWA but only just about managed to silence the buy me buy me screams in my head

the receiver and the stock is what I like the most - the ambi mag & charging handle is not a biggy but the design of receiver is gorgeous etc....

very nice gun - time will tell if super duper new trigger switch module is a good robust idea mechanically wise

but only just talked myself out of it - a very very close battle going on in my head

sexy gun - slightly jealous but very pleased for ya - reckon we will see a few people going for this 3rnd fetted sexy CM

good ol' G&G parts pdf....

http://guay2.com/web/drawings/cm/CM16_SRS_explode.pdf

coz was looking to see if the stock is gonna be called the GOS-V3 or something but not found the exact type/model yet

(might see how much - probably silly money but hey ho)

• Supporters

Given the rate at which G&Gs sell, I hope that such a large amount of production of stock guns with MOSFETs combined with so many people using them might actually start to finally make a change in the rest of the AEG manufacturing world. We're long overdue for the likes of G&P, ICS and VFC to be including FETs in all their electric guns, but as per usual it takes about a decade for even small changes to happen.

Maybe once a large portion of the market gets accustomed to the much improved trigger response and the other advantages these new G&Gs have, the manufacturers who don't include a FET will have to up their games to carry on making sales.

Might well not happen but fingers crossed.