The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

King Arms SVD (Spring version) £90 including postage.

I should really stop buying stuff :/

yeah that is gonna be a bit of bitch for cqb - should just stick to shotgun

long mofo to say the least - look out for the cocking aid unless you are into pinky finger building

yeah that is gonna be a bit of bitch for cqb - should just stick to shotgun

long mofo to say the least - look out for the cocking aid unless you are into pinky finger building

Haha I can just imagine rolling up to a CQB site with it :D

ATACS-FG boonie. Made in Ukraine by company ''Tornado''. Purchased from ''Symvolika'' shop in Lviv. A-tacs has really grown on me and it's pretty neutral and decent for casual use,the heat here is insane(Close to 40 degrees)

135 UAH, about 4 pounds sterling.

Not bad :D

9SBB73z.jpg

More TaiwanGun goodies:

1 Red Dot sight (this time with mesh flash-killer!)

4 72-round grenades (for the newly-acquired M79 - still waiting for the M203 to arrive)

1 Speedloader (not shown)

Ordered Monday, arrived Thursday - less than £90 including delivery.post-8826-0-73774300-1437642986_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Really fancied some Hexmags, so grabbed some other little bits while I was ordering from WGC. Lots of small pistol parts, I've had quite a few handguns 'in the shop' as it were and needing attention for ages, always tricky to get the little springs and screws etc I wanted to finish the builds.

19735413928_8e23acf7ae_b.jpg

• 4 x Dytac Hexmag midcaps
  • Hexmag base plate/followers pack
  • PTS Comp
  • Ready Fighter Kimber 1911 mag bases
  • Guarder steel 1911 grip screws, black and chrome
  • First Factory extended PTS ACR handguard pin
  • Modify VSR/Pistol bucking
  • 3 x Stark G17 trigger springs
  • Mechanix Originals and 0.5mm Originals
  • AR-15 'TekMat'
  • MSM patch

TMC's copy of the Crye AVS. Im usually not a fan of anything TMC make but seeing as they have recently started using genuine Multicam material I thought id give it a shot and for £77 shipped from ShooterCB, Im very impressed. Much more solidly put together than any of their older stuff. Only thing im unsure of is if it will accept real Crye Zip On panels and dissapointed it didnt come with the quick release cables, although I never use it anyway (It is one way of attaching the multiple cummerbunds though)

Comes with the Front M4 Flap

3 Band skeletel Cummberbund

1 Band Cummerbund

Ive added myself

Crye Shoulder pads

TS Crye JPC Mbitr pouches

Mayflower assault backpanel

Internal padding from my CPC

dsasadas_zpsd8vzmu1o.jpg

079CD2D5-76D8-49D9-BD11-491CD549D02D_zps

I've got one myself....had it since Christmas and its held up very well so far, really comfy to

77 GBP im afraid, $77 and id have had a coyote brown one aswell :lol:

You can get the vest in grey/brown/green/black for £40 I believe

Really fancied some Hexmags, so grabbed some other little bits while I was ordering from WGC. Lots of small pistol parts, I've had quite a few handguns 'in the shop' as it were and needing attention for ages, always tricky to get the little springs and screws etc I wanted to finish the builds.

19735413928_8e23acf7ae_b.jpg

• 4 x Dytac Hexmag midcaps
  • Hexmag base plate/followers pack
  • PTS Comp
  • Ready Fighter Kimber 1911 mag bases
  • Guarder steel 1911 grip screws, black and chrome
  • First Factory extended PTS ACR handguard pin
  • Modify VSR/Pistol bucking
  • 3 x Stark G17 trigger springs
  • Mechanix Originals and 0.5mm Originals
  • AR-15 'TekMat'
  • MSM patch

Can you do a review of the hexmags when you've played them for a while? :)

• Supporters

Well, I got to the U.S. of A and realized something about my current situation pertaining to this fabulous sport. I had basically no useable guns, an extremely limited load out, no gas, and only a few cheap batteries and BBs to go around... So let the games begin!

First off, I was working at the Rogers Holster Company, so I was able to get the following for cheap:

1x ProFit 578 left black holster

3x ProFit 578 left shims

1x ProFit 578 right shim

1x Universal Magazine Pouch belt FDE

4x Universal Magazine Pouch MOLLE FDE

4x Universal Magazine Pouch MOLLE black

1x Rogers Quick Attach Sight Mount

1x Rogers Rail Light

2x MLS Male FDE

2x MLS Female FDE

1x MMLS Male FG

1x MMLS Female FG

1x Paddle Mount left black

1x Belt Mount left black

So that got me the pouches and holsters I needed. Then I needed clothing and such. From PROPPER:

2x PROPPER STL II FDE

2x PROPPER STL II black

Now I can look proper (pun intended). But unless I want to throw budget BBs at people, I need guns. From my new US forum:

KAA Stoner LMG (happiness)

E&L AKS-74 (finally got an AK)

2x G&P AK 130 rnd midcaps

4x CYMA AK 130 rnd midcaps

From Tokyo Model:

1x Archives Ivory Frame

1x WEI Tech frame black/gold

1x Xcortech tracer/chronograph

From Evike:

1x 8.4v 1600MaH stick

1x smart charger

2000 0.25g Madbull Red Tracer BBs

1x Angel Customs 3 stage G17 recoil spring

From Airsoft Barracks (my local store):

1x WE G17 mag

1x Umarex Blow Back Gas

1x Python TBB 6.02mm G17 barrel

I think that's enough for now :)

• Root Admin

77 GBP im afraid, $77 and id have had a coyote brown one aswell :lol:

I'm bad at reading and I should feel bad.

<snip>

Let us know how those Hexmags go; I was going to grab some myself but went for the EPMs instead.

Well, I got to the U.S. of A and realized something about my current situation pertaining to this fabulous sport. I had basically no useable guns, an extremely limited load out, no gas, and only a few cheap batteries and BBs to go around... So let the games begin!

First off, I was working at the Rogers Holster Company, so I was able to get the following for cheap:

1x ProFit 578 left black holster

3x ProFit 578 left shims

1x ProFit 578 right shim

1x Universal Magazine Pouch belt FDE

4x Universal Magazine Pouch MOLLE FDE

4x Universal Magazine Pouch MOLLE black

1x Rogers Quick Attach Sight Mount

1x Rogers Rail Light

2x MLS Male FDE

2x MLS Female FDE

1x MMLS Male FG

1x MMLS Female FG

1x Paddle Mount left black

1x Belt Mount left black

So that got me the pouches and holsters I needed. Then I needed clothing and such. From PROPPER:

2x PROPPER STL II FDE

2x PROPPER STL II black

Now I can look proper (pun intended). But unless I want to throw budget BBs at people, I need guns. From my new US forum:

KAA Stoner LMG (happiness)

E&L AKS-74 (finally got an AK)

2x G&P AK 130 rnd midcaps

4x CYMA AK 130 rnd midcaps

From Tokyo Model:

1x Archives Ivory Frame

1x WEI Tech frame black/gold

1x Xcortech tracer/chronograph

From Evike:

1x 8.4v 1600MaH stick

1x smart charger

2000 0.25g Madbull Red Tracer BBs

1x Angel Customs 3 stage G17 recoil spring

From Airsoft Barracks (my local store):

1x WE G17 mag

1x Umarex Blow Back Gas

1x Python TBB 6.02mm G17 barrel

I think that's enough for now :)

Ah you have access to Evike without the ridiculous charges... Always wanted a specific item from there, but with all the charges, it comes to too much for what it is... They've got some great stuff though

TMC's copy of the Crye AVS. Im usually not a fan of anything TMC make but seeing as they have recently started using genuine Multicam material I thought id give it a shot and for £77 shipped from ShooterCB, Im very impressed. Much more solidly put together than any of their older stuff. Only thing im unsure of is if it will accept real Crye Zip On panels and dissapointed it didnt come with the quick release cables, although I never use it anyway (It is one way of attaching the multiple cummerbunds though)

Comes with the Front M4 Flap

3 Band skeletel Cummberbund

1 Band Cummerbund

Ive added myself

Crye Shoulder pads

TS Crye JPC Mbitr pouches

Mayflower assault backpanel

Internal padding from my CPC

I can't seen to get on their site, I'm interested in the TMC stuff. I got their DC3 clone which isn't bad :)

• Supporters

Ah you have access to Evike without the ridiculous charges... Always wanted a specific item from there, but with all the charges, it comes to too much for what it is... They've got some great stuff though

I wouldn't say that... They have a £22 charge for green gas transport... Seems I can't get WE gas anywhere...

What is it you want? I have family with me now who still live in the UK who could possibly bring something back and ship it to you.

• Supporters

Can you do a review of the hexmags when you've played them for a while? :)

Given how many mags I have (I tend to use my PTS TMAGs), the fact I often use TM recoil guns or my GBBRs and the rarity of actually getting to games, I'll be honest it could take literally 2-3 years before I even manage to use them enough times to give much of an opinion. In the event I do decide I fancy using them in an AEG at a game in the near future then I'll certainly post up about them on my FB/Insta to comment on how they do.

Right now I can say they feel well built and solid, one has already passed a drop test on to rough stone. Fitment in the one gun I've tried was rather loose and I could actually pull the mag out without pressing the release button, but that was an Avalon receiver and nobody else runs those. I'll try them in a G&G and G&P at some point.

Let us know how those Hexmags go; I was going to grab some myself but went for the EPMs instead.

IMHO, for reliability and durability the EPMs are the right choice, PTS mags are almost excessively well built. The Hexmags are not your cheap chinese midcaps by any means, they're surprisingly heavy, nice matte finish and well moulded overall. I think they look cooler than the EPM too, but for skirmishing I'd predict the PTS option will hold up longer. I wouldn't feel as confident doing the same torture test on a Hex as I conducted on an EPM (smashed the hell out of it, ran it over and I still use it every game).

Be interested to hear more about your experience of moving over there mate, especially getting in to the tactical industry. Once I get out of the mob one of my potential plans is to try and work in either the weapons or gear industry state side.

One a side note out of curiosity, did you not get any of your airsoft stuff surface shipped over there?

I can't seen to get on their site, I'm interested in the TMC stuff. I got their DC3 clone which isn't bad :)

Yeah seems to be a bit slow today but working if you leave tab open for a bit, have been looking at their DC3 recently aswell for the lighter days.

They are nice, only thing I noticed was any moulded mags like pmags and the ares amoeba mags are a bit of a right fit. However they are nice and light, work well etc

Would be good to stick on a PC, just trying to get the swift clips is a pain lol