The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Get out.

I'm extremely jealous right now.

I've been sitting on the edge of my seat since this first got announced 2 years ago :P

Now sitting at my door waiting.

I shall sit on the other side of that door and wait for Mr Delivery Man to turn up so I can sign for it haha

Seriously, let us know how you get on. Been eyeing it up myself but couldn't justify the cost (yet).

I shall sit on the other side of that door and wait for Mr Delivery Man to turn up so I can sign for it haha

Seriously, let us know how you get on. Been eyeing it up myself but couldn't justify the cost (yet).

Well, I know at least one thing for definite. It's going to be hot, fps wise. AST got between 370-390 on green gas. *Goes hunting for CQB Valve*

Mad bull blk python version II barrel.

Lonex bucking.

Ufc ump 45 outer barrel and silencer.

X2 high cap mags with dummy rounds.

X2 viper dbl mag holders.

Mad bull blk python version II barrel.

Lonex bucking.

Ufc ump 45 outer barrel and silencer.

X2 high cap mags with dummy rounds.

X2 viper dbl mag holders.

purchgoarmy_zpsxlftxhor.png

Decided to test out some Flecktarn webbing off of Goarmy.co.uk for use with my DMR (which I can now start work on now sixth form is over :D). Can't really go wrong for £14. Also bought an entrenching tool for those non hit takers :ph34r:

New red-dot sight for my M4 - Yay!

post-8826-0-79053900-1434715136_thumb.jpg

New red-dot sight after first outing at The Mall - Boo!

Unlucky mate! Had same happen to my new SRS after 1 outing to the mall, although it came with a mesh flash-hider which took the brunt, and not something you can order replacements of.

So I'm bit luckier in that my sight is still functional, but it's still ornamental until i make some kinda bespoke shield (as foldup ones like what linked in above post dont seem to quite cover it)

I think CQB is just doom for all your kit, I have a TM tracer and the outer-case it entirely dented and fuked from all the times my gun rather than face takes the hits. Someone even managed to leave a bb sized dent in the side of my m4!

• Supporters

Was the last thing i "needed" now is just a massive list of what "i want" lol

That list won't ever get any shorter!

Unlucky mate! Had same happen to my new SRS after 1 outing to the mall, although it came with a mesh flash-hider which took the brunt, and not something you can order replacements of.

So I'm bit luckier in that my sight is still functional, but it's still ornamental until i make some kinda bespoke shield (as foldup ones like what linked in above post dont seem to quite cover it)

I think CQB is just doom for all your kit, I have a TM tracer and the outer-case it entirely dented and fuked from all the times my gun rather than face takes the hits. Someone even managed to leave a bb sized dent in the side of my m4!

I've managed to get a couple of bbs stuck in my ris on my 417, it's been there for a good 5-6 skimrishes.