The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Guest PT247

I bought a Krytac SPR. Will be DMRing it.

Had nothing but trouble with battery space in the stock, its a small crane stock and frankly its poorly designed. Shoots like a dream out of the box however, puts everything else I have used to shame, the trigger response is just amazing. But I haven't skirmished it yet, trying to get details of what batteries other than tiny 1300mah crane batteries fit in it.

If DMRing it then a 1300 will be fine as you'll only be firing semi. I have a 1450 which would last just about a full day in my AEG which has an 850 BB hi-cap

Well.....

1 no_image_available.jpgViper Special Forces Vest (Black) [ VVESLA ]

1 VBELSEC.jpgViper Security Belt (Black) [ VBELSEC ]

1 851742700-G-C7%28BK%29.jpgGuarder Protection Glasses 2014 Version with Rigid Case [ G-C7(BK) ]

1 AR4000.jpgARII Speedloader 4000rds [ AR4000 ]

1 ZEROBB020.jpgZero One BB Ultra Accuracy 0.20g 5000rds [ ZEROBB020 ]

1 VMASKCSBLK.jpgViper Cross Steel Mesh Mask (Black) [ VMASKCSBLK ]

1 VHAFAST.jpgViper Fast Ballistic Style Helmet (Black) [ VHAFASTBLK ]

1 VHTACRBK.jpgViper Pistol Drop Leg Holster (Black) [ VHTACRBK ]

1 AFWS.jpgNCS Remote Pressure Switch for ATFLB & APFLS Flashlights [ AFWS ]

1 ATFLB.jpgNCS 3W LED Flashlight [ ATFLB ]

1 KJ48.jpgKJ Works GBB P226
- Registered Skirmisher?: I Need My Gun Painted Two-Tone Green
[ KJ48 ]

1 KJ50.jpgKJ Works GBB Mag for P226 [ KJ50 ]

1 G5.jpgAbbey Predator Gas 144a [ G5 ]

That was my first shop :)

many more to come lol

Hahaha oh yes!

Multicam black gear, a better tac rig/vest maybe, a Desert eagle, GBB MP5 and an AR but the weapons will have to wait until i get my UKARA.

After that im not sure what i need or reccomended etc..

Oh grenades lots of them as well hahaha

Hahaha oh yes!

Multicam black gear, a better tac rig/vest maybe, a Desert eagle, GBB MP5 and an AR but the weapons will have to wait until i get my UKARA.

After that im not sure what i need or reccomended etc..

Oh grenades lots of them as well hahaha

thumbs up for the gbb mp5, not sure about desert eagles, I have seen a few people with them. theyre so unwieldy and unnecessarily heavy but if u like that kind of thing... go for it.

WE probably the best gbb mp5 to go for, vfc make one but its rubbish

thumbs up for the gbb mp5, not sure about desert eagles, I have seen a few people with them. theyre so unwieldy and unnecessarily heavy but if u like that kind of thing... go for it.

WE probably the best gbb mp5 to go for, vfc make one but its rubbish

Its the kid in me that wants the Desert Eagle but agree its massive unwieldy and probably will get me killed many a time hehe

Exactly the mp5 im after mainly for the burst fire the only decision i have to make is to get one with the stock or the forward grip.

Id love to get it now but the whole two tone would kill me and i dont know how easy it is to remove and repaint black after

Its the kid in me that wants the Desert Eagle but agree its massive unwieldy and probably will get me killed many a time hehe

Exactly the mp5 im after mainly for the burst fire the only decision i have to make is to get one with the stock or the forward grip.

Id love to get it now but the whole two tone would kill me and i dont know how easy it is to remove and repaint black after

yeah just wait it out untill you get the UKARA, or youll regret it

Laylax grip for MP7 & 20mmm rail, looks more comfortable and shouldn't inspire same kinda "I'm gonna snap it off" fear the stock MP7 grip has.

ODOoaz6.jpg

Guest PT247

4x GP360.jpgG&P VSR-10 Magazine, 55rds

1x LXPSS10TC.jpgLaylax (PSS10) Teflon Cylinder

1x LXPSS10100.jpgLaylax (PSS10) Spring - 100SP

1x LXPSS10ZTP.jpgLaylax (PSS10) Zero Trigger with Piston

Am going for a 350 FPS set up on my G-Spec to start with but will also sort out a 500 FPS set up in the future.

"Badger" backpack in Digital Flora pattern

Face mask in Digital Flora pattern

£34 (discounted) for both (not including shipping) from Grey Shop in Russia

Where to start

G&P MK18 SBR black from Firesupport

m4_mk18_sbr_2.jpg

TMC JPC Olive from Gunfire

eng_pl_Skirmich-Jumper-Plate-Carrier-oli

Specna arms Combat trousers olive (look more ranger green in photos) from Gunfire

eng_pl_Combat-Uniform-Pants-with-knee-pa

A set of repro Vietnam Tigerstripes (badged) - £20 on eBay! Also arrived with a boonie hat not mentioned in the listing. Top marks all round.

Guest PT247

Laylax PSS10 Ball Bearing Spring Guide

LayLax PSS10 Air Seal Damper Cylinder Head

LayLax PSS10 Barrel Spacer

4x GP360.jpgG&P VSR-10 Magazine, 55rds

I'd be wary with those G&P mags. They're generally regarded as complete cack,I've had one that constantly double fed- The system the VSR uses is not suitable for a dual stack as it's all too dependent on pressure on the mag BB release by the feed nub on the hop chamber,too much will cause misfeeds and spills,while too little will not feed at all.

I'm sure you can mess with adding or removing material on the nub in the chamber,I never bothered and just spent a little extra on TM mags which feed and fit flawlessly,part of buying a boltie is the whole guaranteed feeding.

Having sold the mk12/18 hybrid last night....i kinda wanted something new...which is when a mate of mine text me to say he had found out his missus was pregnant and he needed to sell off some of his stuff. So I popped round tonight and ended up walking away with

Cyma 046 with the tactical set (as well as the wood) and folding foregrip

3 high cap mags

2 batteries

Repro warrior ricas compact with fast pistol mag holders

And then as i was leaving he threw his broken AA g17 at me and told me to use it incase I needed parts for mine...all for

£160

😁

• Supporters

The Warrior RICAS is a repro so we've got some kinda gear clone-ception going on there. Handy when these circumstances crop up though.

Remember people, unless you're minted don't have kids - Cuts in to pew-pew-action money.

I got teenage boys & a 3 year old daughter, I'm a lone parent to my boys & my daughter stays every weekend

I work around them but my boys come with me one at a time

Oh & I bought some magnum desert boots to replace my old army boots