The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

New scope for my Scar, Yes I know "What's that bloody great thing doing on a CQB gun", essentially I don't play CQB (Yet) but the truth be told i'm only 5ft6 so the CQC is a good size gun for me. Being a sniper now I prefer to line up a good shot rather than spray the enemy. I don't want to write the gun off as I haven't used it in 5 months :(

D4138288-6F3E-4A25-B36A-6E85EA90F745_zps

New scope for my Scar, Yes I know "What's that bloody great thing doing on a CQB gun", essentially I don't play CQB (Yet) but the truth be told i'm only 5ft6 so the CQC is a good size gun for me. Being a sniper now I prefer to line up a good shot rather than spray the enemy. I don't want to write the gun off as I haven't used it in 5 months :(

I like your style, Shortdot on a scar FTW. They work quite well in CQB considering you can turn the magnification down to 1.25. Sadly my scar is in a non working state now :(

10995005_1404378566538525_2117742699_n.j

I like your style, Shortdot on a scar FTW. They work quite well in CQB considering you can turn the magnification down to 1.25. Sadly my scar is in a non working state now :(

Oh dear! What's the matter with it?

Double feeding, Massive air leak. FPS jumping from 140 to 230

http://vid1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa398/mack1984/IMG_0669_zpsz6qdkh69.mp4

Oh dear! TBH, I was so sick of my G&G T4 playing up that I ended up getting the TM Scar. Without trying to rub it in, it's perfect! Only once misfed but it was due to the Pmag sticking.

Guest PT247

my WE G27 arrived today..... damn it is snappy on Nuprol 4.0 gas with a not too shabby 310fps. Thing is tiny which is exactly what I wanted it to be, will even fit in my shirt sleeve pockets! :D

• Supporters

The WAS fairy just took a dump on my desk. 2 quick mags with pistol mag pouch and 2 90 round mag pouches. Small utility pouch is coming end of the week too.

Good purchase.

Cheers dude, I do hope so, bought blind but since selling my G5 and now travelling around the UK trying various cqb sites I need some gas back in my life

In airsoft I use 'the farce' more than 'the force' it's similar but not entirely intentional ("omg that actually hit him")

Guest PT247

2 x WE G27 mags, RWAUK are selling them for £25 each plus P&P, HobbyKing are selling them both including international shipping for £27, guess which option I went for! :D (it wasn't the RedWolf option) lol

You might want to consider protecting that front lens. Its too good a scope to have it shot out by a stray BB

D4138288-6F3E-4A25-B36A-6E85EA90F745_zps

You might want to consider protecting that front lens. Its too good a scope to have it shot out by a stray BB

Yeah, I have the flip cover it came with but I'll probably buy a shield for it asap. What's a good one to buy?

I would just use the standard hinged shield.

I did a selection of different sizes and shapes online the other day, but cant find them now.