The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Another mk23 mag from Gunfire.pl

This pistol is now fast becoming one of my primary weapons at both CQB and woodland.

• Root Admin

I've seen a lot of talk about the functionality of this Mk23 recently. May have to pick one up at some point. I assume you're using the TM one as well?

Just bought that used TM M9 with Zeke full body kit off Zeroin's classifieds section. Ordered a set of English walnut grips too. I love it when a plan comes together:

20150522_161254_zpstxq9rrrz.jpg

+

productimage-picture-beretta-92-96-grips

=

productimage-picture-beretta-92-96-grips

Nah I have the much cheaper ASG clone. Only differences it has are a fixed hop up and not the same quality of build. The magazines are built to take green gas as well :)

It's an awesome bit of kit and always goes to games with me. This and my shotgun are my "go to" weapons when I need something reliable.

• Supporters

Nah I have the much cheaper ASG clone. Only differences it has are a fixed hop up and not the same quality of build. The magazines are built to take green gas as well :)

It's an awesome bit of kit and always goes to games with me. This and my shotgun are my "go to" weapons when I need something reliable.

It's not a fixed hop, ignore what the box says, have a look in the review section for my ASG mk23 review ;)

It's not a fixed hop, ignore what the box says, have a look in the review section for my ASG mk23 review ;)

And I've learnt something new. I've noticed that hop wheel before but I was told it didn't do anything. Cheers for that mate :)

• Supporters

And I've learnt something new. I've noticed that hop wheel before but I was told it didn't do anything. Cheers for that mate :)

no probs B)B)

• Supporters

daft as it sounds, try filling the refillable bulb with CO2 - I've found i get less power that way than from a single use 12g CO2 bulb / about 355-60FPS in my Umarex Makarov (which is ok for Skirmish and some other woodland sites).

tried that worked like a charm :D:D:D Thanks Ian B)

WE M9 replacement feeding lips - £3.50 from Milspec Solutions

MK23 O-ring set - £4.00 from Fire-Support

Finally getting around to sorting out my last faulty mk23 mag. They're easy fixes but just never could be bothered to do them.

Edit: Received an email from Gunfire that they had actually ran out of mk23 mags so a quick browse of Patrolbase's website netted me a new mag and a silencer for my pistol as well :)

• Supporters

Ex police riot shield

How much did you pay for it? Full height, torso length, or round?

• Supporters

Edit: Received an email from Gunfire that they had actually ran out of mk23 mags so a quick browse of Patrolbase's website netted me a new mag and a silencer for my pistol as well :)

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/mk23-magazine

but dunno what price they were from GF - but the socom mk23's are supposed to be TM compatible but check with others like sp00n etc...

• Supporters

£40

$_57.JPG

Do they have more?

I've arranged a late evening to night skirmish at my local site, so it'd be rude not to have invested in these......

post-9923-0-07144200-1432914498_thumb.jpg

post-9923-0-35189700-1432914518_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to putting them into practice

• Supporters

Just bought 2 x Turnigy Nano Tech 3S 11.1V 25-50C 1200mAh batteries for my E&L AKS-74M because the 1300mAh ones I usually use do not easily fit under the top cover without an excessive amount of fiddling - $31.80 shipped / £21.45 via PayPal.

Aaaaaaaand:

s-l140.jpgOriginal Soviet SVD Drop Case - $45 posted ~ fleabay

Edited by Ian_Gere
more

Can of Krylon spray paint in Olive Drab and a bottle of WE Nuprol .32g BBs from Patrolbase

Trying a new type of ammo in my sniper rifle as I'm struggling wih my current black ammo to see if it makes it to target. Also intend to respray said rifle to match my local outdoor site's scenery. Thinking a black/tan/olive vertical tiger stripe pattern is in order :)

Guest PT247

WE Glock 27

Mobius New Version Wide Angle Lens C 1080P HD Mini Action Camera

25mm IR Cut Board Lens for CCTV & Security Cameras (to fit to the Mobius action cam).