The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Warrior Assault Systems NKA Patch - Tan

Warrior Assault Systems Square Patch - FDE

Helikon Digital Woodland Boonie, saved 99p with the discount code

£9 scope from Ali Express

B, how much storage space do you have?... Seems like every day you are posting something on this thread...

Anyway, patch arrived today, looks good. Look for pics in the "Patch" thread, all on your uniform B :)

B, how much storage space do you have?... Seems like every day you are posting something on this thread...

Anyway, patch arrived today, looks good. Look for pics in the "Patch" thread, all on your uniform B :)

Haha just about enough :) and I don't even have a lot of guns I just buy too much gear

aaand...just bought a coyote brown hydration tube cover as well

• Supporters

Webley Revolver :wub::wub: (just a shame that airsoft worlds refilable CO2 cartridge dosnt work right in it, with green gas i only 40 - 60 FPS, on CO2 bulbs i get 400 - 426fps :angry: )

daft as it sounds, try filling the refillable bulb with CO2 - I've found i get less power that way than from a single use 12g CO2 bulb / about 355-60FPS in my Umarex Makarov (which is ok for Skirmish and some other woodland sites).

Guest PT247

Tru-Spec Contractor Cap Multicam Tropic

Tru-Spec TRU Shirt Multicam Tropic - Multicam Tropic

Rotatable Quick Clip Mount for GoPro

• Supporters

Well, a PPSH came up, and I had to have it. So now I own an S&T PPSH-41, which is full metal and wood. My first EBB as well. Trigger, meet PPSH... PPSH, meet Trigger...

Still need a name... Any ideas?...

• Supporters

^^Олюшка - Olyushka / means "Little Olga" - the letter "ю" is pronounced 'yoo' so the name is pronounced with emphasis on that syllable - sort of olly-OOsh-ka.

Edited by Ian_Gere
pronunciation

• Supporters

Well, a PPSH came up, and I had to have it. So now I own an S&T PPSH-41, which is full metal and wood. My first EBB as well. Trigger, meet PPSH... PPSH, meet Trigger...

Still need a name... Any ideas?...

Thats only going to happen if you show it to me in the safe zone.

• Supporters

Thats only going to happen if you show it to me in the safe zone.

If he shows her to me in a safe zone, he'd better keep a bloody good hold!

Just bought an ARES 'honey badger', which i got with a scope and torch/laser combo. So the flip up sights were very quickly removed so i could fit them :) I'm hoping to try it out at the Gaol this sunday (24th). So if you see a guy in black using it come and say hi

honey%20badger_zpswgifflzf.jpg

• Supporters

Just bought a MP9 these things are so loud its amazing

Same with my MP7. I shot it next to a guy at the start of a game, and his jaw dropped :)

Same with my MP7. I shot it next to a guy at the start of a game, and his jaw dropped :)

Hell yeah they are damn loud, not going to lie that played a huge factor in why I bought this haha Well that plus I went to Red 1 airsoft the school a little while ago and there was this dude on the other team who may as well have been there by himself with it rinsing my whole team sounded like thunder when He ran into the building

• Supporters

Heh, gotta love those GBB reactions. Given that 95%+ of people just use AEGs, it's often worth bringing out a gas gun just for the reactions. Especially when someone doesn't realise you're running gas and then you pull the trigger near to them.

• Supporters

2x TM MEU mags (so much for my "i am not gunna skirmish this gun" idea :lol::lol: )

Prometheus stainless steel 6.03 x 363mm barrel (for tippy)

a "defuse a bomb alarm clock" (from amazon) its crap <_< , i thought it was the nootropic design kit, which is hackable/programmable etc ... it isn't ... disappointed i am :angry::angry:

68ab604a-4ce8-4bd4-9ac2-7545c954d0ee_zps

Bought some new bits from Taiwangun (Good sales on at the moment!)

New Pistol --- (Want something that I can make truly silent for assasinations.

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/mk23-heavy-weight-gas-pistol-stti?from=listing&campaign-id=14

Plus a spare magazine for the above.

New Steel motor pinion gear [sHS] cause the one on my motor seems to be missing the holding screw, and they are impossible to find!

In true 'Generation Game' style:

A battery

A charger

Some flecktarn trousers

A holster that doesn't take my pistol

A holster that does take my pistol

Some pistol Magazine holster type things

A MOLLE mount for the holster

• Supporters

2x TM MEU mags (so much for my "i am not gunna skirmish this gun" idea :lol::lol: )

Prometheus stainless steel 6.03 x 363mm barrel (for tippy)

a "defuse a bomb alarm clock" (from amazon) its crap <_< , i thought it was the nootropic design kit, which is hackable/programmable etc ... it isn't ... disappointed i am :angry::angry:

68ab604a-4ce8-4bd4-9ac2-7545c954d0ee_zps

In true Airplane II style:

"A BO....."

"No not a bo, a bomb"

Sorry - it is a bit quiet today

Just ordered a set of Aussie Pattern Jungle greens.

JGTrou1S.jpgJGLSShirt1S.jpg

• Supporters

webley holster ... omg the leather smell, its like its made of concentrated leather!! :lol::lol:

2x D-Boys RIS armor packs (tan and black)

EOtech 556 sight (clone) with cover. its actually really nice with full trades B) just wish the 20mm riser had arrived too <_<

anddddd a neotropic defuseable clock kit (the hackable version ;) ) :D:D

Bought some new bits from Taiwangun (Good sales on at the moment!)

New Pistol --- (Want something that I can make truly silent for assasinations.

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/mk23-heavy-weight-gas-pistol-stti?from=listing&campaign-id=14

Plus a spare magazine for the above.

New Steel motor pinion gear [sHS] cause the one on my motor seems to be missing the holding screw, and they are impossible to find!

Can hugely endorse the MK23. The expressions you see when you draw the thing is worth the money alone. Only problem is finding a holster to fit, but a short search on eBay should see you right

Yet another AK, E&L AIMS this time as well as an A+ CNC hop up and tight bore for my GHK