The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

You can remove the padding.

I wasnt upset that it had it, in fact i prefer it (if it were the right size :P)

What got me was that i thought the UBACS that i already had was army surplus, but i guess not.

• Supporters

I wasnt upset that it had it, in fact i prefer it (if it were the right size :P)

What got me was that i thought the UBACS that i already had was army surplus, but i guess not.

The one you just bought might be older than the one you already have. The CS95 cut shirts had the elbow/forearm padding, they stopped putting it on the PCS cut though.

Guest PT247

A whole bunch of stuff from Samoon for my G5.... I kinda destroyed the lower receiver today:

11136668_10152730027616820_1746179531442

On a plus note, my HPA hi-cap mag is feeding flawlessly now! :D

A whole bunch of stuff from Samoon for my G5.... I kinda destroyed the lower receiver today:

11136668_10152730027616820_1746179531442

On a plus note, my HPA hi-cap mag is feeding flawlessly now! :D

Were you shooting with the stock folded by any chance?

Guest PT247

Were you shooting with the stock folded by any chance?

no mate, stock extended on semi while chronoing at start of day. Is a v2 gun too!

no mate, stock extended on semi while chronoing at start of day. Is a v2 gun too!

Not good man, what pressure were you running your HPA setup at? could that have been giving the bolt more force than Green or Propane?

other than that, all i can think of is that you love your G5 and youve put so many rounds through it that it just reached its time :(

Guest PT247

aye, I think trying to match the fps of a tbb when using a wbb is the issue. Gonna go back to a tbb and have also ordered the carbine kit for it too so will extend the barrel length allowing me to drop the psi further. I'm working on reducing the recoil too with a new nozzle and stiffer recoil spring and some other bits.

aye, I think trying to match the fps of a tbb when using a wbb is the issue. Gonna go back to a tbb and have also ordered the carbine kit for it too so will extend the barrel length allowing me to drop the psi further. I'm working on reducing the recoil too with a new nozzle and stiffer recoil spring and some other bits.

I saw your FB post :P

Im not sure that the nozzle will affect the recoil, as all three nozzles should perform identically once the valve in the nozzle closes and starts the blowback, but using a longer/tighter barrel will let you reduce the FPS.

Now im slightly concerned for mine as ive just fit a 6.23 barrel and am just waiting for my high power nozzle to arrive so i can get the FPS back up from around 276 fps

something has just struck me, That FPS is actually calculated from the energy, as in, I actually measured a 0.25g BB and converted its energy to the equivalent of a 0.20g BB, but chronoing on a 0.20 gave me 245fps from memory, thats a 12% increase in energy!

I,m gonna break out the chrono later and check that again...

Going by the picture they are TMC

Cheers Mack found em now :)

http://www.ebairsoft.com/cargo10-tactical-pants-with-inside-pads-p-6361.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TMC1909-RG-Cargo-10-m-knee-pants-with-inner-lining-M-L-XL-free-shipping/1667343574.html

Don't really trust ebairsoft though

Also bought AI mag today

Don't like how the whole Viper section is basically an advert though

Just seems to give a description of each product (like you'd find on the website) not a review at all like I was expecting :\

ASG US Ordanance M60 MK43 MOD 1.

STAR-AEG-19-AG-1_01.jpg

Will do some upgrades ready for a milsim on 3rd May and also hopefully use it at this event OP:PANDORA's WRATH COPEHILL DOWN FIBUA VILLAGE 31/07-02/08 2015

• Supporters

You can also find them listed as Emerson Gen 3 Training Pants (emerson and TMC are different brands by the same company). I wouldn't touch ebairsoft with a long pole personally.

Guest PT247

I saw your FB post :P

Im not sure that the nozzle will affect the recoil, as all three nozzles should perform identically once the valve in the nozzle closes and starts the blowback, but using a longer/tighter barrel will let you reduce the FPS.

Now im slightly concerned for mine as ive just fit a 6.23 barrel and am just waiting for my high power nozzle to arrive so i can get the FPS back up from around 276 fps

something has just struck me, That FPS is actually calculated from the energy, as in, I actually measured a 0.25g BB and converted its energy to the equivalent of a 0.20g BB, but chronoing on a 0.20 gave me 245fps from memory, thats a 12% increase in energy!

I,m gonna break out the chrono later and check that again...

The nozzle will allow me to run lower psi from my rig to achieve the required fps, this will then put less strain on the receiver through recoil as more pressure will be used up firing the bb and less recocking I think.

Plain black "Army of Two" style mask - BBQ.bike on eBay

27 shell shotgun belt in black - Dave's Custom Airsoft

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya" patch (thanks again Lozart!) - Patch platoon on eBay

Mask because I love this style of face protection (plus I'm tired of welts on my forehead haha), shell belt because I'm looking for an alternative to my current shotgun set up (plate carrier) and the patch because I love the film "The Princess Bride".

• Supporters

I love the film "The Princess Bride".

Think we need to make a "ROUS Hunter" patch? ;)

• Supporters

Think we need to make a "ROUS Hunter" patch? ;)

Rodents of unusual size? I don't think they exist.