The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Just bored of not being able to properly mod it mate, I love the px4 don't get me wrong, but no cash to keep it and get a 1911 as well haha

Well, since 1911's are shit, that isn't a problem! If you want a bigger pistol, get a Beretta, unless you have tiny hands, in which case get a Glock.

I just bought an E&L AK-74MN with 3 E&L mid cap mags for £225 posted from Ireland! Get in there my son!

And a SSO 1st Aid pouch for €16 posted from Europe too.

Wow,very nice price off that! Did you get it off boards.ie or some forum or is it from a retailer? I've been fairly impressed with E&L despite the fact they're a bit over priced,been eyeing them up for some time

• Supporters

Wow,very nice price off that! Did you get it off boards.ie or some forum or is it from a retailer? I've been fairly impressed with E&L despite the fact they're a bit over priced,been eyeing them up for some time

Geezer across the water in your own fair neck of the woods advertised it on RMAL-UK. I snapped it up in minutes! I'm not expecting much from the performance, hence why i thought to sell my CM.048 to have the money for some upgrades, but I honestly don't think there are better externals, not even from NPO-AEG. But I already have a Prometheus (Soft) purple hop rubber, H-nub, wiring, BW3 MOSFET, so thinking about it, a TBB is probably all she'll need...

Yeah Ian i got bored waiting to get a reply from anyone bout the px4 so tonight, whilst painting the slide of a glock 17 I recently sold to a mate, I stripped the slide off the px4 and sprayed it tan...then I'll distress and wear it, may lightly dust the lower half with tan too, and then wear that as well

just got all my goodies through the post, all im missing is my Prommy Purple bucking and my G5 will be lazor accur8 so i can 420snipe all teh nubs

How does this Pentagon kit compare to other manufacturers?

I think it's supposed to be alright...I'll see what this is like when it comes but can't say much just from a balaclava - have not owned any of their other gear like jackets

I'd imagine it's basically like lower end / mid range tactical gear, a bit like Helikon kind of quality

Apparently they have supplied the Greek military so must be pretty good

• Supporters

Apparently they have supplied the Greek military so must be pretty good

Irony, right?

Anyhoo, E&L AKS-74M: looks and feels fantastic / shoots meh... she's going to need work.

• Supporters

Yeah true...I know what you're saying but surely can't be that bad?

Not saying they're bad just that being used by a military isn't enough to suggest they're great. Uktactical tend to sell decent stuff though so I'd be surprised if it's not decent.

2.5L hydration pack in OD for £12.99 off a seller on eBay

With a few weekenders on the cards for me I want one of these for the longer games :)

• Supporters

^^Such tiny feet! Cute :wub:

Picked up a 8fields plate carrier and appropriate pouches for it. Also just brought a replica 'Tommy' helmet for feck knows for the Milsim next weekend.

• Supporters

And I bought more shinies.

Ghk gks74u + 4 extra mags + 1J nozzle with a 30% off voucher I had floating around. £370 Inc p&p from Taiwan :3

Any chance you could knock together a review in a couple of months time please? That's the one GBBR i've very nearly bought a couple of times now and there's not a huge amount of reviews about.

• Supporters

Regatta soft shell jacket £20 TK Maxx bargain.

Warrior DAR rig

Emerson coyote pants

End result

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Special forces eyes-priceless!

Didn't think the recon rigs were out yet. How is it?

It's brilliant, it fits like a dream and takes my M4 mags or HK417 mags no bother. I got a commanders panel, pistol holster, double pistol mag pouch and a larger dump/utility pouch for it aswell.

Here's the base rig

http://www.uktactical.com/p-5665-warrior-dar-mk1-chest-rig.aspx