The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Look on eBay Kirby, they've usually got dom ummm I mean DPM pouches :)

I've got the same one on my G36, its been there for 3 games and its been knocked around a bit when crawling on my belly and its still going strong

• Supporters

Ok, just bought a few things:

S-Thunder metal 40mm grenade launcher

2x Eotech protectors

144a maintenance gas

Just bought this second hand, should be here next week :) Cost me £374 overall including the Paypal fees and postage etc.

I think it's a pretty decent deal altogether.

It's ICS, if anyone cares.

iJ6Wi38.jpg

Stock TM VSR-10 spring for £5.

Since I'm playing more and more urban sites I'm building a CQB bolt for my sniper rifle. Number of times the minimum engagement distance has stopped me from taking a shot is getting a bit annoying yet I love sniping too much to ditch the rifle when I go to these sites.

Oh I love this gun! Also bought some WE Green Gas, Creation Nozzle and .3 Blaster Devil BB's

857A8B17-D129-42C4-912F-45A1A6E6C09F_zps

Has anyone else had the issue with the charging handle not properly loading the first BB? On mone it only seems to work if you pull the charging handle back before inserting the mag, firing a "Dry" shot then it's fine!

• Supporters

My charging handle isn't great, but it still works properly

My charging handle isn't great, but it still works properly

I know some people try putting a slightly stronger recoil spring in which sorts the problem but it also creates another problem in that the gas efficiency

is less and the nozzle seems more prone to cracking. I'm hoping that it'll "bed in" over time

• Supporters

The mp7s do seem to have a weak spring in the charging handle, but I don't really mind

• Supporters

Also, how do you find that sight? I would think it would be too tall. I hopefully am getting an actual Eotech tomorrow, Bill Rogers may bring me one with the 578 holsters.

• Supporters

Also, how do you find that sight? I would think it would be too tall. I hopefully am getting an actual Eotech tomorrow, Bill Rogers may bring me one with the 578 holsters.

It's about the same height as an eotech, it just looks taller due to the straight profile of the mount.

• Supporters

Alright

• Supporters

Niiiiiiiice.

Just bought this second hand, should be here next week :) Cost me £374 overall including the Paypal fees and postage etc.

I think it's a pretty decent deal altogether.

It's ICS, if anyone cares.

£374 ?! how old is it? for that price i hope brand new!