The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

G&G GC16 MOD0 30th Edition - that's it for my G&G collection

Deffo the better 30th edition model - sturdy front handguard/battery compartment with rail on top

Even the front sight is easily removed which I didn't notice before ordering

Very happy as got a little bonus from work to buy this with - no not a banker but just over a weeks extra profit share

Yup she is a nice looking gun indeed - not even fired her yet but happy to add her to my G&G family

protishead all being well only just ordered.

Hopefully some time then to sort it out and get dialled in, fingers crossed it arrives soon

just got some new socks and a t shirt from topman

If you can still afford to shop there, then you havent spent enough money in airsoft gear... Remember, you always need another pistol

.25g bb's x10,000 (taiwangun.com)

Dark earth flip up sights

Dark earth rubber ladder covers

Dark earth pistol grip & magwell grip

Dark earth M4 mag (as a tester for my M4 before buying more)

car break disks £100 :(

car brake pads £35 :(

car exhaust £170 :(

airsoft - MTP issue trousers £30 :P

Bloody cars :( they should be cheaper so the money can buy more airsoft toys :)

• Supporters

.25g bb's x10,000 (taiwangun.com)

Dark earth flip up sights

Dark earth rubber ladder covers

Dark earth pistol grip & magwell grip

Dark earth M4 mag (as a tester for my M4 before buying more)

ooh you going for the 2-tone black/tan look or you got a DE metal receiver now

(like the 2-tone black/tan look myself)

I bought a metal receiver in black as I hated the flimsy polymer receiver

Yep going for the 2 tone black/dark earth scheme as I really like it, but like interior design (yaaaaaawn :0) its the little details that make it

Thinking of doing the same with my G36C but spraying it rather than buying the bits for it

• Supporters

Alrighty, this isn't really bought, more like gifted... Just confirmed the items Bill Rogers is going to bring over next week.

Safariland ProFit Holster (right)

Safariland ProFit Holster (left)

Safariland pistol light

Eotech MRDS

Pressure pad for Safariland torch

Safariland mag-grip

Link to sight: http://www.eotechinc.com/holographic-weapon-sights/mini-red-dot-sight-mrds

• Supporters

Thanks to Mr. B for the heads up - just bought 2 x railed top covers for AK's from Patrolbase - £26.93 posted.

Bottledtorment is making me one for the franken-AK project i started ages ago, but I thought i'd get a couple of these for future projects before they go OOS again...

• Supporters

Purchased a 6000 bottle of 0.25 Blaster devil bbs from ebay and when they arrived today they were just Blaster 0.25 bbs. I was still happy using them for my skirmish tomorrow, and then the company realised their mistake and have let me keep this 6000 bottle and have sent me the correct 6000 bottle of bbs for free! Well chuffed! Great customer service. :D

Who did you buy them from, Will?

Thought i'd treat myself to one of these.....

Have a couple of night games & a milsim on it's way so I thought it'd be rude not to!

Tested it over the weekend and am very impressed, bb's light up really well whilst there was no visible light coming out which helps protect my location when firing.

Looking forward to putting this into practice very soon

post-9923-0-65700100-1427099258_thumb.jpg

NCS 3-9x40 scope with P4 sniper reticle.

£47.90 with shipping.

Finally admitted defeat and brought a higher magnification scope for woodland games. Still going to be using my old 2.5x30 scope but only for urban games with my sniper rifle.

ASG CZ75 magazine

£28.50 with shipping from Fire Support

Spare mag for when I use my cz75 :)

My gear also arrived from TG today :)

Firstly my 8Fields vest,cost just under £25 and the quality is fantastic! Room on the left side for 3 mags,mine are the Mp5 mags which are a good fit,i'm guessing AK mags etc could fit. Pistol pouch and also a pouch on the side for a spare mag which is quite a snug fit. I'm quite a skinny guy and i could adjust the straps enough for my frame which is unusual :P

11081660_10205409201682554_1907728008_n_

Secondly my Cyma Mp5. Build quality on this so far seems nice,no wobbles,good solid click on the mags and fire selector switch. Only thing is, TG forgot to downgrade the spring so it's firing between 390 and 400 and unusable on my usual site :( I think if i get an M100 spring it'll bring me down to around 330? was hoping someone could help on that since i've never disassambled an AEG before. But yea,overall very happy with my first buys :)

11065014_10205409201722555_493482301_o_z

• Supporters

Purchased 'em here off ebay from Bullseye Outdoor Sport.

Ah, they're good people.

Secondly my Cyma Mp5. Build quality on this so far seems nice,no wobbles,good solid click on the mags and fire selector switch. Only thing is, TG forgot to downgrade the spring so it's firing between 390 and 400 and unusable on my usual site :( I think if i get an M100 spring it'll bring me down to around 330? was hoping someone could help on that since i've never disassambled an AEG before. But yea,overall very happy with my first buys :)

CYMA MP5s are nice to take apart, although the V2 gearbox can be a real hassle to fiddle with. If I were you i'd get a tech to do it, reason being that's your first AEG and you have no backup for if things go wrong.

• Supporters

CYMA MP5s are nice to take apart, although the V2 gearbox can be a real hassle to fiddle with. If I were you i'd get a tech to do it, reason being that's your first AEG and you have no backup for if things go wrong.

That's good advice. V2 gearboxes are notoriously fiddly to put back together.

You may find that an Element M105 spring is better than a standard M100 - you should get about 345FPS with averagely good compression from the 105, compared to 330 from the 100, which translates into something like 4-5m of range at the extreme, maybe a little less depending on how your hop is set and, of course, how well it is working. The CYMA standard hop rubber can be really good for both range and accuracy, since it is pretty sticky and employs a split bump design similar in function to the more expensive PDI W-hold, however their quality control is not that good so they do send out guns with malformed hop rubbers sometimes - you'll know something is wrong if the BB's swerve off one way or the other, or if your range is poor compared to other AEG's.