The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

ASG/KJW Cz75 @ £89.99 from JD Airsoft.

Plus next day delivery and PayPal fees it comes to £100.43

On sale instead for that price rather than the £109.99 it usually costs. Been after a new side arm for a while and this one ties in with my modern czech gear as well as (at a push) being Eastern Bloc enough to use with my Russian loadouts. Really regretted selling my umarex one so I'm glad to be getting this.

Well my sons PC, M4 pouches, radio & utility pouch turned up today :) not bad as ordered on Tuesday

On the other hand, my taiwangun order didn't arrive yesterday as the delivery driver "had to many packages in his van" so fingers crossed it arrives today like they said to me on the phone

Just bought a Lonex m4 and we glock 17 with 3 mags...having sold my tm g18c, I wanted a cheaper glock I could throw about and not worry bout all the time. Paid 200 quid for both of the above (including postage, a few m4 mags and a lipo)

• Supporters

Just bought a Lonex m4 and we glock 17 with 3 mags...having sold my tm g18c, I wanted a cheaper glock I could throw about and not worry bout all the time. Paid 200 quid for both of the above (including postage, a few m4 mags and a lipo)

+1 for the g17, my favorite pistol right now. Remember, it won't fit most holsters. I guess when I sell the Safariland holster with the specially made pod for WE G17s, you could try to take it off me :)

• Supporters

Do you keep anything for more than six weeks? :D

Interested in your opinion on the Lonex M4 though. Quite tempted myself....

Haha tbh loz, I was scared about dropping the g18c to the point it stayed in the safe zone most of the day! And spaz, I didn't realise it wouldn't fit most holsters, whys that?

Re the lonex, I cant wait till I get to try it, it looks n sounds amazing!

• Supporters

A lot of WE guns seem to be a touch bigger that heir real steel counterparts. Now, fabric or soft holsters will be fine, but hard cases may not fit.

The WE is a copy of the TM and the TM is a bit larger than the RS G17. With hard/moulded holsters you need something designed for the Glock 20/21 (which are the standard full-size Glocks in 10mm and .45 respectively) to fit certain airsoft G17s.

I got a FOBUS GL-3 G20/G21 holster but the Glock 17 still won't without modification.

I've seen on a few sites it will fit TM and KWA though.

IIRC a SERPA defo will work.

• Supporters

I got a FOBUS GL-3 G20/G21 holster but the Glock 17 still won't without modification.

I've seen on a few sites it will fit TM and KWA though.

IIRC a SERPA defo will work.

Ok... well in your one case clearly the Fobus was on the small end of the tolerance bracket and your Glock (which I'm assuming was WE?), must've been at the large end of the tolerance bracket. When you take two items from companies that produce things in vast quantities at comparatively low prices, these things will happen. The fact remains that what I said is true, if you don't buy the holster for the larger sized RS Glock your TM/WE/other off-size airsoft RIF will have almost zero chance of fitting, whereas with the larger holster there's a good chance. It's always a weigh-up of probabilities in airsoft because this stuff isn't life-saving critical and the manufacturers build it as such. There's never any 100% guarantee of anything actually being compatible with anything else that it should be compatible with.

• Supporters

Double post, sorry.

16804816761_e1ea12e377_b.jpg

Another Plat-A-Tac order came in:

• 'Harry' Softshell Jacket - Nanosphere, which is some fancy tech apparently. We shall see.
  • Tac Dax Mk2 combat trouser in MC
  • Large mesh organiser bag, for all those things that need organising
  • Snugpak Sleeka Elite Reversible, tan/MC
  • CRKT ExiTool - strap cutter, spark-plug style window breaker and small LED all in one

Ferro Concepts All In One Padded Sling - CAN $41 (£22!) :lol:

On sale at http://ferroconcepts.com/ for $28 + $12.74 shipping

Surprised there are no review of this. Was going to buy a Blue Force Gear Padded VCAS but at this price didn't want to miss out.

Wondering how long it will take to arrive...

• Supporters

Just bought a PKA red dot for AK's from ebairsoft - $78.00 posted. I'll put it on my PP-19 Bizon 2. T'other day I bought a 2nd Prometheus purple (soft) hop rubber because even though it's new and unopened it was going in an auction from a non-airsoft seller on ebay - got it for $14.50 posted.

• Supporters

New soldering kit (not really airsoft, but I will use it for AEG wiring, so...).

TM MP7 GBB, QD suppressor for mp7, kydex mount for TM MP7, 3 spare mags. All thanks to Hef.

New crane stock

Metal M4 upper & lower receiver (love/miss the sound of a metal mag hitting a metal magwell)

Beretta M9 serpa holster for my sons birthday

Condor shotgun scabbard (olive)

12 round molle shotgun bandolier (olive)

£47.99 from military1st

Just an impulse buy so I can run my shotgun all the time now rather than as a dedicated primary. Gonna try it out on the 29th at The Gaol. Till then I have the fun of breaking the scabbard in when it arrives.

just got some new socks and a t shirt from topman

Hahaha :)

New ARES SCAR-L with the EFCS gearbox used in the amoeba series, had an amoeba M4 last year and jind of regretted selling it, was a great little gun, i have high hopes for the SCAR.

Will you debut at cribbs or portishead ??