The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Remember the madbull hop up needs the led unit to work, lots of places sell them separately. It's about £60 all in.

You could always DIY it ... http://unconventional-airsoft.com/2007/11/19/tracer-unit-built-into-magazine/

Yea, I know. Both the sites I was looking at (airsoftworld and where B recommended sell it as the hop and tracer together).

• Supporters

With a price tag that high (unless there is something I'm missing), it better allow you to levitate, see through walls, bend pellets mid-flight, and project a force field around you...

Wore it for 14 hours a day with a 16kg load all last weekend, back felt fine on Monday and I hardly felt the weight while it was on. Worth every penny!

Just got an old school CAR-15 stock on it's way from the US, £20

Then went onto sealairsoft.com and ordered: rail covers, guarder pad for buttstock, silencer & some CYMA KAC-styled sight which will probably be naff - £40

Looks like this L119A1 is coming along nicely :D

• Supporters

Madbull hutu unit, Nuprol black gas, we green gas, abbey 144a gas (not maintenance), custom patch, MP5 style PEQ box. Airsoft spending: done (until after summer).

• Supporters

Yeah right - times we have all said that....

bet ya get yet more fancy stuff before Easter - trick is to STOP LOOKING

(yeah that is the difficult bit - clicking "add to basket" very very easy to get carried away)

Well, I am actually done, not that I dont want to buy everything I see... The thing is that I may be moving after summer, and as such, would have to sell most of my stuff. So holding back until I know.

Well once again I got bored very quickly...y'all remember my £20 mk23 Tokyo Marui socom save right? Well that's been swapped for an APS carbon kit for my newly acquired tm glock 18c and some cash (for new extended mags for said glock)....yeah I'm a bit of a magpie...oooh shiny!

Just ordered a £15 (inc postage) 240mm 6.03 tightbore barrel for my glock 18c carbine project from airsoftpro, at that price I can afford to chuck it on the lathe if it doesn't fit properly. Now all I need is a custom suppressor (which a mate is building me for a tenner), a red dot and some extended mags

From taiwangun

3x M4 flash mags (1 for me & 2 for my sons M4)

Replica M56C with 3x shells

10 bags of 2000 bb's

2x g23 gas mags

Should arrive next Tuesday, next week I'll be ordering my sons plate carrier plus a few extra pouches and Beretta holster for his birthday end of the month

• Supporters

16546862547_7060a83875_c.jpg
16131821194_faf27e8d19_c.jpg
16568013499_c367f9501b_c.jpg

-Arktis 'Ranger Trouser' and Hot Climate UBACS

-LBX Combat shirt

Filling some gaps in my collection that've needed sorting for years. The colours came out a bit off vs reality in the shirt pictures, but the main body on the Arktis shirt is rather close to white for some weird reason (though the material itself is ideal for purpose so I can't complain too much). The LBX ranger green is pretty much exactly on for Crye's ranger green, which is nice.

• Supporters

looks white and gold to me!

Oh not this again...