The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Guest PT247

Ummm, so much for letting my bank account recover for a few months....

UF PRO Striker XT trousers and combat shirt,

UF PRO Striker combat jacket,

UF PRO baseball cap,

(all in Slocam)

UF PRO elbow and knee armour,

MOLLE Vertical air tank pouch (olive drab),

Condor Tactical Ronin MOLLE chest rig (olive)

I really REALLY need to sell a motorbike lol :D

• Supporters

+1 likey for da motor - I need to get some more too & replace the ferrite ones on some of mine

(great rof & improvement all round once deans & fet'd even on lower juice batteries)

Yeah, to bring my new RPK inline with my "armoury" I'll be swapping it to Deans and rewiring it to take Turnigy Nano Tech 11.1V LiPo's under the top cover, rather than in the stock where the battery fits OOTB and I have a Burst Wizard BW3 MOSFET lurking in my bits box which has a pre-cocking function, as well as the AB necessary for 11.1 volts.

My plan for the RPK in the fullness of time is to set it up with a high cycle rate, hence the POM double O-ring cylinder head I ordered with the RPK as opposed to the aluminium Magic Box design, but eventually I will DMR it using a mechanical semi-auto only lock off. I'll be keeping it as a high FPS support weapon for the Balshoy Bolshevik Bash though so, if I manage to sort out programming the BW3 in the time I have between receiving it and the Bash, I will tune the ROF down to a real world figure - apparently it sounds great with this MOSFET because it keeps the fast cycle rate and introduces a delay between, in effect, discrete semi-auto shots.

But my track record with programming BW MOSFET's isn't good, so this may all prove to be academic...

As promised here's the photos of my clone JPC (really bad quality but has spurred me to buy a real one) at some point

and the Modular pack which definately needs modding to stop it catching on my belt

post-7335-0-40547600-1425247553_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

My w700 kitted out, nice btw snake, I went with woodland on the stock, not barrel, but to each his own. It's a uhc w700 with a TM VSR 10 rail, a ZOS 2-6x32AOE scope, with an Emerson two point sling, black cheek rest with pouch and elastic for 12 rounds, mine are inert 30 06 rounds that have been repressed, not hammered, making them look more realistic.

*Edit

Not quite sure why that scope pic keeps flipping... Oh well...

Went skirmishing yesterday down at apocalypse airsoft. Managed to pick up a serpa which I've loosened a little by sticking it in some boiling water, but it's still a little tight.

Also just bought an RIS rail off of SimonQuigley in my feeble attempt to try and build a L119A1 :D

• Supporters

Gosh darnit, spending too much... Just got a few more things... Vegetato set from Airsoft_Mr B, £30, a new ZCA 60 rnd 40mm grenade (brings total up to three), £22, a basic coyote tan double 40mm grenade MOLLE pouch, £7, WE Nuprol 4.0 gas (black), £17, WE Nuprol 2.0 gas (green), £12, ICS folding foresight, £22, and about to order a custom Velcro patch with Spaz and Rogers on it (if I can still afford it). Oh, and a mock silencer that fits my new M4A1 from BigAl, as my B&T tracer is about 1/8 of a mm too large... Shame, I guess not tracer for me... There's now an extra 6000 tracer round sitting around my room :/

• Supporters

Its a CRYE CPC, The price is awesome too :ph34r:

With a price tag that high (unless there is something I'm missing), it better allow you to levitate, see through walls, bend pellets mid-flight, and project a force field around you...

• Supporters

Oh, and a mock silencer that fits my new M4A1 from BigAl, as my B&T tracer is about 1/8 of a mm too large... Shame, I guess not tracer for me... There's now an extra 6000 tracer round sitting around my room :/

There's a Madbull hopup chamber with built in tracer illuminator for M4's. That could be a way forward for you - iirc it's not such a stupid price, compared to other Madbull kit that is :lol:

• Supporters

There's a Madbull hopup chamber with built in tracer illuminator for M4's. That could be a way forward for you - iirc it's not such a stupid price, compared to other Madbull kit that is :lol:

Hmm... Gonna need to sell a few more organs to be able to get anything right now, but who knows, I sometimes babysit for some rich people :). Might get lucky. Anyway, I only have experience with one AEG gearbox (from a P90, which is considered to be the easiest to work with, yet still took me more than an hour to get the stupid spring to hold still long enough for me to jam it all back together...), so I'd have to find some sort of in depth tutorial explaining how to do this, else I would fudge it up...

Hmm... Gonna need to sell a few more organs to be able to get anything right now, but who knows, I sometimes babysit for some rich people :). Might get lucky. Anyway, I only have experience with one AEG gearbox (from a P90, which is considered to be the easiest to work with, yet still took me more than an hour to get the stupid spring to hold still long enough for me to jam it all back together...), so I'd have to find some sort of in depth tutorial explaining how to do this, else I would fudge it up...

Hop up changing doesn't involve the gear box bud!

• Supporters

I already have a B&T tracer; my issue is that it is just a touch too wide; these probably will be too.

and I know the hop isnt part of the gearbox; just havent messed ariund with my new M4s internals besides rewiring it.

• Supporters

if you buy the madbull hop the tracer bit is still extra - usually so read the small print

on exactly what you are buying.....

Also once the led's are wired in it usually is usually on all time unless you wire in a switch

(could wire into trigger but you'd want it on for a little while to illuminate the tracer bb's I guess)

• Supporters

You could get some Incentive Designs tracer mags. I have a couple and they're pretty good. Bright enough to see where you're firing but not as bright as a silencer type. Not always a bad thing.

TWG.jpg

SRC P42 Case + other stuff from TaiwanGun

Black mandible / face pro thing sold out so I've ordered one with a skull on for a bit extra. Was going to get coyote but would look out of place.

£82 w/ £10 delivery

Shame about having to spend like £250 for free shipping now...but the case is £40 so even with shipping on top it's still £10-£15 cheaper than the UK. (They're £60 from Zero One, must be ~£6 postage too)

• Supporters

You could get some Incentive Designs tracer mags. I have a couple and they're pretty good. Bright enough to see where you're firing but not as bright as a silencer type. Not always a bad thing.

Yea, but with the cost of one mag equal to that for the hop, I would probably just get the hutu.

• Supporters

Yea, but with the cost of one mag equal to that for the hop, I would probably just get the hutu.

Fair enough. I have heard though that it's not great either as a hop unit OR a tracer. Not actually used one though so I can't really confirm.