The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

I thought it seemed like a lot of money :(

Seriously though £75 for 12 bottles isn't too shabby.

Bottles of 3000 or bottles of 6000?

Actually - either way it's a bargain! Where from?

• Supporters

Bottles of 3000 or bottles of 6000?

Actually - either way it's a bargain! Where from?

3000, from Socom I was going to buy the 6000 bottles as they are/were 15 quid but was told they don't stock them anymore but could do 2 bottles of 3000 for the same price. Asked for 8 and was told it was along the lines 10 quid more for a box of 12. I'd have bought more but i've rinsed a lot of money this month.

• Supporters

I'll have to get down there then, I could do with some more ammo. They do some decent bulk deals to be fair (I usually buy my pyro in bulk from them).

Jump Plate Carrier (going to do the elastic cumberbund mod as I'm a skinny bugger and It should make it form better to the body)

Modular Assualt Pack (Again going to be modded to remove the overhang off the base of the carrier)

2 40mm 'nade pouches

Tromix shark break clone

M16 stock pouch

PICS TO FOLLOW

• Supporters

Catchy name, TCACMVMSAWB.

Ah, the old teecackumvumsorb, often abbreviated to TCVS :lol:

Speed upgrade and general service for my problematic Raider. Have been told this will sort it, and after playing with a similar rifle with the same mod I CANT WAIT!!!

Just an ITW Grimloc off Gunpoint Gear...

Gonna save for one of these - http://www.gunpointgear.co.uk/tactical-tailor-fight-light-removable-operator-pack-35000lw-1307-p.asp

If some of my stuff sells will go towards new eye pro (either Revision Desert Locusts or Smith Optics Elite OTWs, not sure which)

Gorka 3 suit:

http://grey-shop.ru/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=80&search=Gorka+3

Zsh-1 Helmet with visor:

http://grey-shop.ru/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=109&search=Zs-1

Black balaclava:

http://grey-shop.ru/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=169&search=Mask

Finally caved and brought a gorka suit despite always saying I didn't like it. Always been more a fan of over suits but since practically every russian unit now uses/has used gorka it would be worth buying. Helmet because it looks awesome - especially combined with the balaclava. Visor also means I can do away with a lower face mask (though not my eye pro).

For the moment a tarzan m22 which I've modded a bit to make the velcro more silent. Very light and simple rig with tons of space.

I already have a Smersh rig, chicom and lazutchik style vests as well but the m22 is by far my favourite of my collection. Looking at getting a kameleon style rig when frontowiec gets them back in stock.

Prepare yourself if you're dipping into Russian kit, it'll hit your wallet hard. I have always been into Eastern Bloc-esque loadouts since I first played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on the PC.

• Supporters

Let me know how you get on with it mate, am wanting to buy that set up for my WE R5C

will do bud. Just waiting for some 6mm OD air line to come then will try it on my reg hopefully it will work on that :-)

Not bought but swapped for a new sidearm

Tokyo Marui g18c with a list of guarded upgrades as long as my arm....cant wait til it gets here.

Oh also got a crappy two tone revolver for free off a mate that I've stripped down ready to spray it black. Test fired it before breaking it down and boy does it kick lol, accuracy I dismal but it will serve well as a backup-backup lol

The list of upgrades to the g18c

-Guarder steel sights

-Guarder up rated recoil spring

-Guarder up rated loading nozzle

-TB inner barrel

-Guarder steel fire selector

-AIP hammer assembly

-Guarder gen3 US lower frame

-Guarder ridged Glock trigger

-Guarder extended magazine release

-Nine ball gas router

Should be fun to use once its here. Gonna order a couple of 50rd mags off ebay too, nice way to spend £40 haha

• Supporters

Alrighty then, not really just bout, but bought in the last week. Hope you guys like reading long lists...

VSR 10 rail

Barrel mount 20mm weaver rail

Emerson LQE two point sling

Insulated carryall

ICU gun mirror system

30m black paracord

2x mini GoPro rail mounts

M4 hand guard cap

10x inert .30 06 rounds

Black rifle stock pouch

G&P/Star/Madbull M4A1 (thanks to BigAl)

6x midcap PMags (thanks to BigAl)

DBOYS 3 in 1 M203 UGL (thanks to Lozart)

2x ZCA 40mm gas grenades (thanks to Lozart)

2-6 x32 scope (thanks to rafal86)

3000 Blaster Devil .2g bbs

Lower face mesh mask

144a Maintenance gas

Coyote tan drop pouch

TM enhanced recoil spring for G17

And now my debit card has in the range of £0.36 left in it... But still got £60 cash, so I'm not broke yet :)

will do bud. Just waiting for some 6mm OD air line to come then will try it on my reg hopefully it will work on that :-)

What reg are you using? On the M4s this requires pretty high psi, my reg only goes from 0-200psi which is why I blew out my pressure gauge the other day as my G5 needs higher than that too.

• Supporters

Tried my Redline but not enough puff in there so have to get one from Alyan themselves which is 0 - 500Psi. So I could use their reg on both my systems

Been a while but...

PAYDAY!

Just picked myself up the basics to become a sort-of-1980s Soviet soldier.

- KLMK oversuit

- 5x MAG AK74 midcaps

- Chicom Chest Rig

By the way, Ian... Could you let me know how the quad stack mag is? I was interested in picking one up.

[excuse my lazy 'i-I's, ipad doesn't autocorrect them with this keyboard and with technology I've (the effort in that shift key though) become quite lazy..]

So i work offshore, and if anybody else does I'm sure they'll agree that when you're bored and go online, it's very easy to spend money..

so, amazon cart, £210.50

-4000 .25g 'gunfire rockets' BBs

-a 1 to 2 point interchangeable sling

-bolle cobra safety goggles - anti mist - clear (we get similar tinted ones for work and they seem perfect!)

-viper belt with 7 various pouches

-protect protocol belt (thinking the viper might not quite fit, so this good quality one with a secure buckle)

-leg holster (2nd time lucky hopefully, only managed to fit my M9 barrel in the last one, that claimed to fit..)

-black baseball cap

-OD dump pouch

-'condor' 2x3 molle m4 mag pouch, with quick release tabs (nothing gets a guy shot like a 3 inch velcro tab..)

-'topoutdoor' tactical gloves (knuckle guard and what LOOKS LIKE semi-decent finger grip)

-black combats

-coiled lanyard (my -STILL 2 TONE ORANGE- M9 spent 3 days in the garden, searched for 2 hours, with 3 guys. still works!)

-khaki/black shemagh

-H&S tactical mesh goggles (i like that mesh cant fog, but we skirmish at night and I'm not sure about vision)

-Peradon aluminium 1 piece snooker case (not quite airsoft related. but we play snooker and get drunk in the basement before hitting the bunker, so it's kind of related..?)

so that's amazon.. it's also not official yet but my mate is picking me up a G&G CM16 Raider-L when he's in London!

so total cost, we'll round it up to £400, because I'll fill the fridge on skirmish day to return the favour!

• Supporters

By the way, Ian... Could you let me know how the quad stack mag is? I was interested in picking one up.

I've had 1 before: they are just about ok in use - like any other winding hi-cap, with all the same problems. Basically the only thing going for them is that they allow you to carry so much ammo without the massive extra length of an RPK type long banana mag. However the flange which holds them in place, the bit which you fit in first, is not very substantial. That's what killed the one i had before - went to do the rock'n'lock mag change as per usual and evidently didn't seat the forward part of the mag properly because when I rocked it, it just ripped the flange completely off. There is no way to repair it either as that bit is moulded as part of the whole body - even superglue is no good: it just comes off again after a couple of uses. But since i was ordering from gunfire.pl anyway, so could save on shipping, for £3.47 it's worth it as a back up, even if i get barely any use out of it before stupidity takes over again.

The 1st one i had needed the spring which holds the latch across the feed tube clipped by a couple of mm, because it was so stiff that BB's wouldn't feed. I intend to coat the inside of it with a layer of that very thin, 1mm, packing foam to prevent rattle too.

And having taken the decision to spank my Visa, I couldn't stop there...

s-l140.jpgSHS High Speed AEG Motor for AK / PTS ACR/ G36/ M14/AUG Airsoft Ver.3/ 7 Gearbox - £27.30 posted

s-l140.jpg20cm Length AK Scope Sight Mount for Airsoft Marui Cyma Cybergun AK SVD AEG GBBR - £25.00 posted (considerably cheaper than any of the other Zenit kit clones on offer and the only thing that will differentiate them will be the paint job - but i don't care, it'll be getting deliberately scuffed up and/or painted anyway).

Edited by Ian_Gere
stuff