The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Ordered a new set of magpul mbus for my CQBR.

And also picked up my new team camo. Full set of Vertx Kryptek Highlander.

9F972AB8-DF9A-406F-A59D-3488783B8EA2.png

Will get a decent Loadout picture on Sunday and show you all.

Awesome :D Can't wait to see it since I'm going for a Kryptek Highlander loadout myself!

I bought a Firefox 7.4 2300 mag lipo for £27 :o. I went to the shop for mags because I was having misfeeds and the guy said my 9.4v nimah battery is shit and isn't powerful enough for the gun. I wish I knew this when I bought my gun but I can use shitty as a back up I suppose.

• Supporters

I bought a Firefox 7.4 2300 mag lipo for £27 :o. I went to the shop for mags because I was having misfeeds and the guy said my 9.4v nimah battery is sh*t and isn't powerful enough for the gun. I wish I knew this when I bought my gun but I can use sh*tty as a back up I suppose.

9.6v but my son often runs with these on stock M4's, we have a few of them (vapex 1600's)

they seem to do ok unless your battery has a moody cell in there

(binned one of these in stick variety coz it was getting very warm on charge but dies very very quickly)

blimey what beefy-ness ya done to ya gun - still if ya buying a new one get a good one that will more than fill ya boots

I bought a Firefox 7.4 2300 mag lipo for £27 :o. I went to the shop for mags because I was having misfeeds and the guy said my 9.4v nimah battery is sh*t and isn't powerful enough for the gun. I wish I knew this when I bought my gun but I can use sh*tty as a back up I suppose.

Not saying a 7.4v 2300mah lipo isn't good (use a 2200mah meself) but that guy might be talking crap, unless there was something actually wrong with it a 9.6v or 8.4v nimh is fine.

7.4v lipo will however give you a slightly improved trigger response and have a much greater capacity for it's size.

blimey, a 2300 will last a whole week of skirmishing! :D

yeah i had a 2600 7.4, seemed to remember a whole day of skirmishing would bring voltage from 8.4 - 7.8. literally could use it for weeks without charging (although probably not too healthy for the lipo obviously)

Not saying a 7.4v 2300mah lipo isn't good (use a 2200mah meself) but that guy might be talking crap, unless there was something actually wrong with it a 9.6v or 8.4v nimh is fine.

7.4v lipo will however give you a slightly improved trigger response and have a much greater capacity for it's size.

The guy seems to know his stuff and he said if the battery doesn't fix the problem he will give me a free mag so I'm willing to trust him no shop owner wants to lose cash. He was saying if it's too cold the battery can act up and it was a night game that the problems started and it was freezing. I think my old battery is might just be a bit shit. I just hope I don't have to run away and hide to try fix my gun next time I'm playing.

Awesome :D Can't wait to see it since I'm going for a Kryptek Highlander loadout myself!

But of a sh1t selfie.....

BE1D65ED-BC78-407C-879F-2AE08F08228E.jpg

But works ok with the OD rig.

• Supporters

But of a sh1t selfie.....BE1D65ED-BC78-407C-879F-2AE08F08228E.jpg

But works ok with the OD rig.

Niiiiiiiiiiiccceeee....

Little reel lanyard to attach my bfg pin to... So i wont drop it again...

Need to find a way of keeping the loading tool close to hand and secure. Perhaps i could drill a small hole in the plastic and tie a lanyard into it?

TM Recoil Shock SCAR-H

5 Mid cap mags

1 Battery

2 triple quick release mag pouches

Scars make me happy haha!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/German-bundeswehr-Goretex-Flecktarn-Winter/dp/B00ARGSF90

Turns out fingerless leather gloves are horrible in Ireland except when the planets align sometimes in July.

These should go lovely with my fleck mag pouches,and the boots to some extent- Speaking of those,but them through their paces in a 10 hour milsim. Bedded in Nicely. No sole wear- Leather scuffed a bit,too easily I'd say but didn't soak through after wading and 2 hours of lashing rain,so the factory hydrophobic treatment is good. Scuffing is not a major issue though,the outer layer is proper thick. Now comes cleaning and maintaining them,the fun part. Seems they don't like lanolin based cream,don't bead water well and had a dry waxy finish that I don't fancy much,feels like the leather is going to crack, so Best to stick with regular polish I guess.