The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

The inner screw that you use to make it completely tight was slight out of line so tightened it up bit by bit and the RIS pulled back in line. The barrel was fine it was the RIS

FMA PJ Fast Helmet in black

3000 0.25g platinum Gunfire Rocket Bio's

1000ml Nuprol green gas

Olive nuprol spray paint

...and a v2 anti reversal latch

Originally only wanted the helmet but then found out that gunfire.pl have free shipping if you spend £50+, didnt even need the latch but everything else came just under the limit so tried to find the cheapest thing I could probably find a use for one day :lol:

Also waiting for a pair of M-pact 2 gloves and a fobus holster.

• Supporters

Looking sexy Qlimax. :wub:

Thanks man. The RIS is now black and looks even better, only shame is the nut is a short threaded one so its leavig a small space between the receiver and RIS :-(

20150207_212011_zpsvj6tln6l.jpg

20150207_212018_zpszjs7vkja.jpg

20150207_212035_zpslshjaeln.jpg

• Supporters

16280083678_0a3e2e7882_c.jpg

-Whiskey Two Four WTFix MALICE replacements, 6/ea long and short

-WTF Loop anywhere piece

-PIG Shoulder pad set

-PIG Brigandine Chest Rig/Panel

-ESSTAC KYWI

-Magpul MS1 Sling MS3 adapter block

-Much patchez

-Tactical drinks mat

The PIG/FirstSpear STT PC isn't mine sadly, brought that over for for a mate; but then it'd be a bit silly for me to buy another Multicam FS PC anyway. Worked out pretty well in that I got to record a video review without having to buy one; extremely nice considering it's half the price of a Strandhogg.

• Supporters

s-l140.jpg100 x IPA Wipes 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Swabs NHS Quality - £2.19 posted (for cleaning barrels)

s-l140.jpgRifle Scope Mount Anti Cant Spirit Level 30mm and 1" / 25mm - £10.99 posted (for my SVD)

s-l140.jpgSoviet Russian Army Body Armour Belt 6B3, 6B4, 6B5 KGB,VDV - £24.64 posted

+ about £15 on clips, buckles, and shock cord.

s-l140.jpg7,65$ SALE! CAP Sz.58 AFGANKA Soviet uniform - £8.50 posted

Edited by Ian_Gere
more

Cybergun FNX 45

Rmr mount

Trijicon Rmr replica

Apparently airsoftworld doesn't really understand the two tone malarkey, but I'm not going to complain as it's hidden when I hold it :)

Much prefer this then the slide being painted.

Sight is slightly off but I cba to sit and fiddle with it for ages getting it bang on.

Also sorry for everyone's neck having to tilt.

post-9994-0-67973200-1423501757_thumb.jpg

post-9994-0-97853800-1423501883_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Treating the VCRA with the contempt it deserves is definitely the way forward.

lmfao at their attempt of "two tone"

heres my purchase for the day

post-10708-0-43471600-1423508971_thumb.jpg

an SRC AK47-M, full metal body and hop unit (though its getting on a bit now), minus a battery or magazine.

For the princely sum of 20 english pounds, i got this off a mate who hasn't used it in over 2 years, he had it propped up in his room gathering dust and just wanted rid.

So first thing i did was plug the 8.4v 2200 i use in the m4 normally up to this bad boy and just test fire to make sure it was actually working...lo and behold it all seems to be in order and i love the clunk it makes haha! Now obviously i haven't got any mags and though i did try to hand feed a few rounds in, with my 9 month old upstairs i didnt wanna start firing in the house.

So instead i stripped it down (having never worked on an AK before i was surprised how easy stripping it was haha) to check the Hop and Motor etc were ok. Everything looks good, but until ive got a mag i have no idea wats going on with it. Im guessing my mate bought it before he had a UKARA as the hand guard and pistol grip are both very poorly painted wood imitation (so thick i'll probably end up scrapping them tbh), and some of the metal parts (sling mounts etc) have also been hit with the Hammerite and its flaking off to reveal the lime green underneath.

post-10708-0-11757400-1423509813_thumb.jpg

So my questions to you all are

- where can i get some more hand guards and pistol grip (decent ones)

-Any decent ugrades i could perform?

Basically ive got £100 (approx) to get this up to scratch (but that needs to include mags and possible a battery)

peace out all

• Supporters

lmfao at their attempt of "two tone"

heres my purchase for the day

WP_20150209_001.jpg

an SRC AK47-M, full metal body and hop unit (though its getting on a bit now), minus a battery or magazine.

For the princely sum of 20 english pounds, i got this off a mate who hasn't used it in over 2 years, he had it propped up in his room gathering dust and just wanted rid.

So first thing i did was plug the 8.4v 2200 i use in the m4 normally up to this bad boy and just test fire to make sure it was actually working...lo and behold it all seems to be in order and i love the clunk it makes haha! Now obviously i haven't got any mags and though i did try to hand feed a few rounds in, with my 9 month old upstairs i didnt wanna start firing in the house.

So instead i stripped it down (having never worked on an AK before i was surprised how easy stripping it was haha) to check the Hop and Motor etc were ok. Everything looks good, but until ive got a mag i have no idea wats going on with it. Im guessing my mate bought it before he had a UKARA as the hand guard and pistol grip are both very poorly painted wood imitation (so thick i'll probably end up scrapping them tbh), and some of the metal parts (sling mounts etc) have also been hit with the Hammerite and its flaking off to reveal the lime green underneath.

WP_20150209_002.jpg

So my questions to you all are

- where can i get some more hand guards and pistol grip (decent ones)

-Any decent ugrades i could perform?

Basically ive got £100 (approx) to get this up to scratch (but that needs to include mags and possible a battery)

peace out all

Rsov.com is your friend...