The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

and vz58 (when ones released haha).

Ares have released one.

Ares have released one.

Knew they were planning on releasing one, didn't know when though. Will be my next big spend once my cars mot is out the way

SHS m100 spring to get my M4 useable (Came in at 365 even after all the usual hop up magic and 6 magazines through it) so I should be back in the game shortly! (God knows I need it, I've gotten unfit as f*ck!)

To go with those batteries that arrived on friday -

CYMA AKS74U, ASCU Gen 3+ for V3, Lonex A2 Motor from local site's shop, picking up next sunday

Polymer Railed Handguard, 5x CYMA AK74 170rd Mid Caps, ACM RVG from Taiwangun, arriving tomorrow.

Replacement steel hammer set for one of my TM clone Kimber GBB pistols. 15 quid from some Hong Kong website I've never heard of, so fingers crossed eh? :lol:

Just also bought a spare mag for that Galaxy MP5K PDW I ordered, not that I should need to swap mags on something with a high cap mag, but I prefer to have a second mag for all guns in case one of 'em goes tits up. It was about a fiver from AEG cart Asia and is actually not listed as being for the G5, but as that G5 is basically a TM clone, I assume it will fit, I also got a GBB valve key to make it worth paying for the postage. Also 15 quid in total.

• Supporters

Classic Army MP5K (cos I really wanted one with the A3 lower) and a new with tags set of ESS Turbofan goggles £60 from the bay of E! Happy days!

Wilkos "Deep Mahogany" wood stain.

Recently repainted my vsr stock to a natural wood pattern. First application of this looks really good. Thinking of applying it to my vz61 grip when it arrives.

• Supporters

cheap metal D-Boys 416 just arrived today....

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152194525-BI-8001-carbine-replica.html

discount ends now to get it for 160 Euro or about £125 using DEAL

(deal or DEAL seems to have ended - was very tempted to buy another but gone mad already)

way too hot 405fps :o but will tweak it down check AOE fet etc....

(they do offer free spring downgrade they say, but I will open her up & break it no doubt)

Hop-up is supposed to be not brilliant but no biggy - yet seemed reasonable but only fired about 30 or so shots

mag is crap too but dytac's work fine, stock yeah not best crane - unsure might change it or use better G&G crane

(stubby won't look right but then is easier, have a Firehawk or Magpull clone type but tube battery limits bat size)

Yeah it needs a few tweaks but then all no big major issues - well I like it for the price

but is nigh on identical looking to a WE 416 @ LWA at half the price delivered

(no TradeMarks on either one but I ain't that rich to buy a VFC etc... - better than a Cyma 508 though)

Son wanted WE - (yeah well I'm still looking for that 3-some with mum's fit m8 I mutter)

but that ain't gonna happen so shut up & make do ffs, life's a bitch

- vortex flash hider for my G5 *

- polycarbonate optic protector

* found that a shattered bb had jammed in my stock flash hider, so bought a replacement thats a bit more open to prevent it happening again

ICS AR / M4 / M16 Flash Hider 14mm CCW @ £15.00 (For my Galil SAR as its nearer the correct early type than a birdcage)
Strike Mount (M4/M16) higher mount base @ £15.00 (to raise my Vector Condor 2x42 sight instead of a carry handle mount)

From Firesupport.

• Supporters

Sort of airsoft related.....

Various heatshrink tubing for wiring/fets

larger wattage soldering iron for doing deans

£3 mini scales - drug dealer kind as old kitchen scales was dying (20+ yrs old)

no not for dealing but for weighing pistons - this one does gms in 0.1g increments

(30gms vs a 15gms complete piston can make quite a difference to avoid PE at high speed)

plus suppose it would take the guesswork out of:

are these .20's or 0.25g bb's etc.....

• Supporters

What with your collection of AK's & my quest to own any M4 under say £150....

think we would have serious explaining to do if we got a visit.....

Yeah - yeah of course sir, now you can explain it all down the station

whilst we ask for yet another van to collect the rest of your so called collection of toy guns