The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Airsofty goodness from Taiwangun - it's like Christmas all over again!

Cyma AKM 048

Stti MK23 Stealth Assassin

DE M56B Shotgun

2 x Cyma 500-round mags

Pistol case

Double gun bag.

Just what I needed today, and particularly impressive as I ordered this last Friday, and it arrived at 8am this morning, including a spring downgrade on the AK. Great service from Taiwangun.

Forgot to add: and even better, all for under £230!

post-8826-0-05010000-1421868015_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

T140_13999.jpgHelmet Cover for MICH 2000 Ver2 Typhon - $16.99

T140_14696.JPGMOLLE Open Top Bottle Pouch with Mesh Bottom Typhon x 4 - $35.96

T140_14707.JPGMolle QD Versatile Drop Leg Holster with Radio Pouch Typhon - $25.99

T140_14765.JPGMolle Tactical Waist Padded Belt with H-shaped Suspender Typhon - $16.99

T140_13911.JPGMOLLE 3-Ways Waist Pack Typhon Camo - $19.99

+Free Shipping from tinywind.com = $115.92 - $50 on orders over $100 (until 24/01/15) = Total $68.92 :lol:

My WAS DCS OD Plate Carrier arrived today! It was estimated to arrive 2 days from now on Saturday, so a bit surprised yet very happy to get it before my skirmish this Sunday! :D I really like it; it's very comfortable and I have it all adjusted so it fits me perfectly. Just need to look up how to attach the 3 Molle quick mag pouches that came with it as I'm a little unsure how to do that. Also trying to find a way to put a single point sling on it as it would look a little weird just over the top of the PC. :wacko:

WrIgPTh.jpg

this should help:

*video*

Thanks for that! I guess I've been doing it wrong then. :rolleyes: I don't have buttons on my pouches to secure them in place, however the method in the video should still work.

Run the single point along through the shoulder pads, out of the way and comfier them.

Thanks M_P! I'll do that now! :)

• Supporters

Thanks for that! I guess I've been doing it wrong then. :rolleyes: I don't have buttons on my pouches to secure them in place, however the method in the video should still work.

The straps on the back of warrior pouches just fold back on themselves, once you've weaved it all together just tuck them away under the last loop of molle

The straps on the back of warrior pouches just fold back on themselves, once you've weaved it all together just tuck them away under the last loop of molle

Ok thanks! Still a tad unsure about the chord on the warrior pouches, I know they're for adjusting the width of the pouch so that the mag doesn't fall out. Does the chord just tuck away after the pouch is attached to Molle? Sorry for all the nooby questions, there's not a lot of info regarding the WAS pouches on YouTube or the net.

Today I bought....nothing...but I did pikey some safety specs from work and a mate gave me a nice set of gloves that he acquired from his employer (and usually uses for snowboarding)...so that counts right???

Vz58 Leather Ammo pouch. £8 off fleabay.

Gonna use it for storing the 40 round mags for my vz61 - they don't fit securely enough for me in regular vz61 pouches.

• Supporters

Ok thanks! Still a tad unsure about the chord on the warrior pouches, I know they're for adjusting the width of the pouch so that the mag doesn't fall out. Does the chord just tuck away after the pouch is attached to Molle? Sorry for all the nooby questions, there's not a lot of info regarding the WAS pouches on YouTube or the net.

Kinda, the chord is way too long. I used to tuck mine between the back of the pouches and the plate carrier but it doesn't really stay put. I ended up cutting mine short with a bit of room to expand them out then melting the cut end with a lighter to seal off the frayed strands. I'd recommend you confirm they hold your mags first if you are going to do this, wouldn't be ideal to need the extra elastic you have cut away :)

Edit: I did tie off the ends after cutting the elastic shorter then melted and pinched the end. Think it looks tidier and means the toggle will get blocked if it does try and slide down.

CKinnerley's done a video on them I'm sure. Or he would have mentioned them in his Sabre leg rig review anyway.

Think I'll be getting myself a DCS in OD sometime as well, or A-TACS FG. Not sure yet.