The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

cqb's - they are a bit more trickier/expensive to find/run

bit of woodland not too bad, but trying to source a moderate size ground

with buildings at a cheap price not so easy to get hold of...

yup a number of old warehouse/factories/offices lying around you may think

but very often the owner/landlord won't commit or let us lot rent it cheap, shoot it up etc....

They wanna leave it vacant, not commit to a cheapy rental agreement and sell it or knock down to develop

My local site has been looking for a replacement after they lost their old school urban site :(

But round here - South London/Surrey is a lot harder to come by - old field/woods in Surrey ok

but they have had very little luck getting a possible cqb site going again

cqb's - they are a bit more trickier/expensive to find/run

bit of woodland not too bad, but trying to source a moderate size ground

with buildings at a cheap price not so easy to get hold of...

yup a number of old warehouse/factories/offices lying around you may think

but very often the owner/landlord won't commit or let us lot rent it cheap, shoot it up etc....

They wanna leave it vacant, not commit to a cheapy rental agreement and sell it or knock down to develop

My local site has been looking for a replacement after they lost their old school urban site :(

But round here - South London/Surrey is a lot harder to come by - old field/woods in Surrey ok

but they have had very little luck getting a possible cqb site going again

I know what you mean (TWA). I think a good compromise would be to built a MOUT style "kill house" out of plywood on a bit of land similar to the village they have. With some tweaking and careful planning the village could be very very good. The only problem I've found is a lot of the firing points in the buildings are for the most part useless. There is a big building towards the end where the caravan is which can be quite good for CQB but because all the other buildings are single rooms it's just a matter of running in and seeing who shoots who first lol.

• Supporters

Big spender of the day award goes to me:

Olive drab long sleeve T-shirt. £2.50 in Tesco sale.

:)

Jesus mate, calm down! That kind of wild spending will crash the markets!!!

;):)

• Supporters

Airlab order just arrived, bits for the AK and a Hunter Seeker AR clip - no more V2 anti reversal woes for me!

3962ecf3-30ba-4ae6-b2ca-87dbc37c6956.jpg

Bought my Classic Army full metal M4 with G&P internals last night.

Came with Full Hard Plastic Case, Silencer, Foregrip and Laser Sight with Pressure Pad. Oh and a high cap mag...

Not to shabby for what i paid, just need to order myself a charger and then im set....oh and a chest rig...and a helmet...and a GoPro...oh crap

KSC/KWA vz61 Skorpion - GBB

Spare magazine for above gun

= £243~ from Airsoftzone with postage

Finally able to get one after a bit of time saving up for it - shot one before and it was a lot of fun. Going to use it as a sniper backup and as my main CQB weapon (slowly filtering out AEGs from my collection).

Also looks/sounds absolutely awesome and ties in well with my eastern bloc kit.