The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Was going to order a WAS Nemesis, but thought about another PMAG, floorplates and a 'Litebuck' strobe light thingy from eHobby.

But seeing as that's almost £100 together I think I might as well buy a DCS with that sort of money. After all I've saved up enough.

Now I need to decide between Multicam, A-TACS FG and maybe OD if it goes well with either of them.

An A-TACS FG pattern would look nicer, yet it would be less versatile whereas Multicam goes surprisingly well with A-TACS and would also work with other loadouts.

I'll wait another week or two so I can afford pouches on top of that and so on. I'm also trying to sell a few things now. In fact should've sold my PS3 and then a mate tells me last second it dunt matter |:

Other thing is you can't exactly keep it a secret and my dad would ask where I got a fckin plate carrier from and I'll have to tell him it was like 20 quid.

Well..I'm throwing myself in the ring here. Heres my newest purchase as off about 30 minutes ago. This is a FAST Helmet with built-in visor. Bought this from the local Gun Dr. and airsoft supplier who luckily happens to live just down the road from me. Bought this for Half Price...YAY DEALS!

The patch on the helmet is what i usually wear on Desert Digi Cam BDU, NSA stands for Nova Scotia Airsoft

post-10677-0-99115300-1420470718_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Well..I'm throwing myself in the ring here. Heres my newest purchase as off about 30 minutes ago. This is a FAST Helmet with built-in visor. Bought this from the local Gun Dr. and airsoft supplier who luckily happens to live just down the road from me. Bought this for Half Price...YAY DEALS!

The patch on the helmet is what i usually wear on Desert Digi Cam BDU, NSA stands for Nova Scotia Airsoft

Good deal, but be aware that those visors are not rated for airsoft impacts!

• Supporters

My dad has one lozart, as he needs glasses underneath, and we've tested it with my 500fps sniper at point blank and not a scratch we also placed it quite close to a pyro and that didn't effect it either

I still wouldn't recommend it to be honest, not without extensive testing at the very least. We tested my friends after I told him they weren't very strong and the first shot (~335 fps) went straight through. There's a guy on arnies who tried his and within a few shots the entire thing broke into several pieces.

You can't guarantee the quality of Chinese stuff so without thorough testing its not worth the risks IMO.

Yeah I'd use the visor but not without ballistic glasses underneath as well.

Far too risky with just ordinary specs in terms of impact resistance, and not to mention how bad the eye seal will be.

Just paid for our two AF-UK tan patches, even though my dad doesn't really have an account (it's mine now)

Would prefer a different name really but no point making another account just cos of that and I'm shite coming up with names anyway.

Since the Madbull 1" Barrel Extension was out of stock on eHobby I'll probably buy some Element MOE Handguard rails or an FMA MS3 sling or summut.

• Supporters

Yeah I'd use the visor but not without ballistic glasses underneath as well.

Far too risky with just ordinary specs in terms of impact resistance, and not to mention how bad the eye seal will be.

Just paid for our two AF-UK tan patches, even though my dad doesn't really have an account (it's mine now)

Would prefer a different name really but no point making another account just cos of that and I'm shite coming up with names anyway.

Since the Madbull 1" Barrel Extension was out of stock on eHobby I'll probably buy some Element MOE Handguard rails or an FMA MS3 sling or summut.

If you pm Dev he can change your name, not sure if he still visits but I'd guess hell get an email notification so he knows.

Oh yeah I'll be using ballistics glasses under the visor as well. I don't know how much I'll be using the visor, but the helmet is only going to be used when I'm not playing Sniper. (Ground Pounder Mode!)

SRC AKS74U GBBR magazine (so 4 in total now)

SHS ASG pistol silencer adapter (for my CZ75 compact)

AK Rubber butt stock extension (for my AK47; the crappy soft plastic one that came with the wood kit being rubbish, and to give the stock a tad more length).

From Airsoft World.

• Supporters

Two new toys. The G&G RK47 before people ask only got the cheap one as its a weapon for my bro to use so if he breaks it no biggie.

New TRMR nice little thing that is.

20150106_174948_zpsbfhnz8aq.jpg

20150106_175054_zpsidouen0c.jpg

20150106_174953_zps8wlvy8tc.jpg

Just brought a 90 litre dip tank, 8 litres of paint, 3m² of kydex foam, arbour press, scroll saw, fittings and pistol parts... There will be pictures! Oh yes... The well be pictures...

Just brought a 90 litre dip tank, 8 litres of paint, 3m² of kydex foam, arbour press, scroll saw, fittings and pistol parts... There will be pictures! Oh yes... The well be pictures...

Is that kydex pressing foam? If so where from as I'm not wanting to order it all the way from the US.

It's something like texas knife making... The UK... A mate just said he has silicone foam. Didn't ask where he works. But if it's any good... I'll find out.

• Supporters

R85 as it was on offer for 125 Euro - £100 !!!! a few days ago

could not silence the screams no more - ok it ain't a "proper" ICS one

but I ain't worthy yet to buy a decent one only to break it like most of my stuff

Some beefier motors (SHS hi torque & Big Dragon M160)

& a few gearbox odds n sods

Mrs says we need to decorate - so may buy her some new paint brushes & get step ladder out for her

• Supporters

R85 as it was on offer for 125 Euro - £100 !!!! a few days ago

could not silence the screams no more - ok it ain't a "proper" ICS one

but I ain't worthy yet to buy a decent one only to break it like most of my stuff

Some beefier motors (SHS hi torque & Big Dragon M160)

& a few gearbox odds n sods

Mrs says we need to decorate - so may buy her some new paint brushes & get step ladder out for her

where was that from?

The army R85 is a G&G clone. i got a back up army gear box for my G&G l85, it was ok once i had sorted out the trigger contacts :( .