The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

noiceee holster :-)

Yeah, of the ones i found it looks the most used and cared for, rather than just some tat left in a damp box somewhere or NOS. At some point I'm going to have to get round to distressing my Afganka uniform... before i'm too fat to wear it :lol:

For a sec I thought you were serious about that pistol - I copied the price intending to post something like "Gulp, really? For a fucking pistol!?!"

Fuck it - I was going to wait a couple of weeks, but it's all on the Visa anyway so i'll actually cough it up at the same time in the end, so I bought...

pmkwa04.jpg 1 x KWA TT-33 Magazine - €34.34 posted ~ aegcartasia.com

Edited by Ian_Gere
mag

Nice... Only problem I had with the Tokarev was it being single stack. Otherwise it was a joy to shoot.

hahaha, even with Redwolf's 15% off it is still over £600 if I get my mate to get it to the UK, would love it but that is just too much money for me at the moment!

Change in plan for the boots.

Fleabay seller contacted me in lovely Denglish,2000 model paras in my size out of stock. So,went for a refund,paypal should have all the stuff processed by now.

Decided to blow the rest of this year's savings on some 2007 model kampfstiefels http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/290888621860?cmd=VIDESC&gxo=true

Cqc retention holster with belt mount for my g18c off eBay for £16.96

Getting tired of fathing about with velcro when holstering or drawing my pistol.

Update: 15/12/14

Also ordered 2x svd pouches, medic pouch, universal pouch and bayonet scabbard all in digital flora for around £30 from Frontoweic.

Got my eye on a surplus French army plate carrier as well (I really need to stop spending money haha)

For a bit of a fun project over Christmas (and because I wanted an airsoft SKS, since I like Russian and Chinese weapons), I just bought a cheap springer Yika 56 for 24 quid from bbguns4less. The Yika 56 is essentially a Simonov SKS45/Chinese Type 56 without the folding bayonet. Although on the few of the reviews I've seen of this thing, people seem to imagine it is some kind of M14, rather than the predecessor of the AK.

As was the case with my cheap ass AK12 which I souped up, I'm going to stick a decent AEG gearbox in the Yika 56 so it be more reliable and will also work as an semi auto, as the real SKS does, and then i might try and soup it up a bit to have it as a more practical Eastern Bloc DMR than the SVD, which as much as I like it, is a big ass gun to lug around, whereas an SKS carbine is a more practical proposition for that kind of running about malarkey.

Interestingly, ordering this was once again an example of a BB gun website getting a bad rap, but actually demonstrating good service. Not long after ordering the thing (which was listed on the site as being the last one in stock), I got a call on my mobile from them saying they didn't actually have any in stock and wanted to refund my money, but then the guy said 'actually, hold on, I think I can see one on the shelf, gimme a sec, I'll check' and sure enough he did have one in stock, so came back on the blower and said he'd get it in the mail to me. So, there's a BB gun site which was happy to refund when they thought they needed to, and quick to get in touch when they thought there was a problem with the order, and on the ball enough to spot something sat on a shelf a long way off which might sort the problem! As ever, a caveat to BB gun sites, and ordering from them, is that you'd better be cherry picking the gems from much of the less than brilliant stuff they sell, but if you know what you want, they can be a decent place to buy from.

I've just brought

HSGI sure grip battle belt

Blue force gear double 417 mag pouch

1x fast mag

1x generic medic pouch

All from tactical kit

Then from ukmcpro

Dump pouch

Special forces dagger patch (was on offer)

All together about £152

Next up 417 mid caps in the biker loads

• Supporters
Replica КАСКА 6Б7-1М helmet with SS Leto cover + shipping to the UK - 110 USD ~ tacgear.ru

Just purchased:

- G&G GC16 Mod0 Limited Edition 30th Anniversary rifle.

- Spare 300 round high cap mag.

- Spare 9.6v battery and charger.

- Viper drop leg magazine pouch.

- Armoured half finger airsoft gloves.

- Blaster Devil 0.25g Green bbs and ASG Blaster 0.23g bbs.

Hopefully It all arrives around xmas time and I can attend my first Skirmish with it in January!

The other day I posted on this thread about blowing my thirty quid Amazon voucher that someone gave me for Christmas on this thing:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0041300WK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Well, picked it up from the Post Office Depot on the way into work this morning and have just had a good look at the thing. Pretty impressed with it, especially for the price. It's really well made, from decent thick material, all the pouches are lined with waterproof material with drain holes, the zips, clips, press studs and velcro fasteners for the pockets and zap tags are all decent quality, the (detachable) pistol holster is good (I'd have happily paid 10 quid for that on its own to be honest), the belt is very decent quality. Adjustment-wise it can go from midget to fat git, so that's cool too. Dunno for sure yet of course, but it looks pretty damn waterproof to me and certain seems very robust; I was certainly expecting a lot less in terms of quality for this kind of price tag.

Bit of a bargain and particularly recommended to anyone you know who is starting out with airsoft, since its a fairly complete solution in one item and extremely inexpensive too, especially suitable if you have an M4 and a something like a Glock as back up and want to have a fairly light load out that is easy to put on and take off, since it can hold three M4 mags and two pistol mags and still have room for a radio and some other bits and bobs, plus it has a crapload of molle slots on the back and some on the front which you can hang other things off. Looking forward to giving it a field test in the next week or so.

I'd definitely get one [G&G Anniversary Edition GC16]...but no more guns allowed :(

oh and the fact it's still a lot of money for me obvs, that doesn't help

Pretty annoying seeing they're not out of stock or anything but I'm still gonna miss out on the deal.

Anyway bought a Viper Adjustable Holster of Loz earlier int week

(Wednesday IIRC)

Should come Monday I hope :)

Bought it just as WE released their NUPROL holster line. I actually heard about them a few months ago at Patrol Base and were brought out around Christmas, but I forgot about em until now.

Still needed a fabric holster anyway, and will no doubt have a NUPROL one too for without a light.

Speaking of which might look at getting the Nextorch WL10 in the new year.

Can I ask where you guys bought yours? Because they're only £40 off a website called FFX yet all the tactical gear / airsoft retailers charge £50-£60

• Supporters

Still needed a fabric holster anyway, and will no doubt have a NUPROL one too for without a light.

Speaking of which might look at getting the Nextorch WL10 in the new year.

Can I ask where you guys bought yours? Because they're only £40 off a website called FFX yet all the tactical gear / airsoft retailers charge £50-£60

Mine came from Socom Tactical. I was quite surprised that the Nextorch range isn't that much cheaper buying from HK to be honest. Well worth the money in my opinion whatever you get it for!

Mine came from Socom Tactical. I was quite surprised that the Nextorch range isn't that much cheaper buying from HK to be honest. Well worth the money in my opinion whatever you get it for!

Yeah from allt good stuff I've seen about them I'd say they're the definitely best pistol mounted light for the money IMO

I know SureFire etc would be better but won't spend over £100 for one

Do you have a lens protector for yours as well? Would get some lexan to put over but then not sure how it'd actually attach.

• Supporters

Yeah from allt good stuff I've seen about them I'd say they're the definitely best pistol mounted light for the money IMO

I know SureFire etc would be better but won't spend over £100 for one

Do you have a lens protector for yours as well? Would get some lexan to put over but then not sure how it'd actually attach.

No lens protection on mine. I like to live dangerously!

WE NUPROL G-Series / EU-Series Holster - £17.99

Emerson FAST Helmet (PJ, Black) - £25

For the Emerson helmet, definitely the best price in the UK AFAIK. Was thinking of buying one last night off AliExpress from China and was gonna be £20.

So only another fiver is definitely worth it. Other places seen them go for £30-£35 for the cheaper economy version.

New holsters are great, much better than expected. Retention / construction quality seems very close to the genuine real deal IMI.

Review to come, video made too but needs editing and uploading.

Dad bought:
WE NUPROL F226 Holster - £17.99

WE NUPROL F226 Magazine Holster - £13.99

WE F226 Magazine - £22.95 (I think)

Tempted to buy a Warrior Sabre leg rig...but in my experience they don't work out well for me since I am short.

Viper holster I got off Loz is great but I need to sort of bend down to grab it which ofc isn't great

Next purchases will probably be an extra Glock mag and WE magazine holster, was looking to get them today as well but they didn't have any mags left.

nuprolholst.jpgglock.jpgfast.jpg

Got home to find my shiny new 30th Anniversary Metal G&G M4 had arrived. Here's a pic of the fancy logo on the receiver with the unique serial number, for those wondering about what's different on these ones:

GampGM4engraving_zps0933b18e.jpg

Very nice! Expecting mine any day now! :D

Just noticed that the flash hider on my (not quite as shiny as it is supposed to be) new G&G 30th Anniversary M4 which I bought, is broken at the tip. I've emailed them about it; hopefully they will send me a replacement one rather than making me go through all the hassle of packaging the thing up and sending the entire gun back to them and having them send me another. I would have thought that'd make more sense, since it would cost them less to stick a flash hider in an envelope than it would to courier a new gun to me.