The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

10410893_428497567308126_801445102078689Magellan МПА-23 in "Night Python" 10556336_428497570641459_332020996774706

Not a million miles from Kryptek Typhon, eh? :lol: €91 posted / not bad for a state of the art Russian uniform, but it'll be the new year before it arrives :(

Oops, forgot to add: 2 x 51mm diameter x 5mm thick polycarbonate lenses for my PBF gas mask - £14.95 posted

Because Bohemia Airsoft was the only place I could find spare mags for my souped up UHC AKS74U, I bought a few spare mags from there, but as an experiment, I also added another UHC AKS74U, in 'RIF' black with a brown front grip to my order, to see if I got any hassle importing a RIF from the Czech Republic. I asked them to put my UKARA on the packaging, which they did, although they accidentally put another 'zero' in the number lol, however, it seems Customs were satisfied anyway, so I can now officially recommend Bohemia Airsoft as an okay place to buy from. So below is a link to their website. Service was excellent incidentally, they emailed me in English with a query about my order, and I replied in what was probably badly translated Czech lol, so their communication was good, and prices are good too (everything you see in the pic below totalled 54.67 quid), although you do need to use a converter to determine the Sterling equivalent of prices even on their English version of their website, as it does not go to the extent of converting those, although it does tell you at the top of their website that '1 EUR = 27.610 CZK', as a rough guide. So props to Bohemia Airsoft's main person - Jan:

http://airsoftshop.cz/index.php/language/EN?osCsid=bp9hkp1ero6hseqgp3j40ta9o6

Anyway, here's 'what I just bought' out of the big box it came in:

uhcak_zpsc670a061.jpg

Yeah, I know, I've got too many AKs lol. But it does make my wall look cool.

• Supporters

a few more components, for my next (sneaky) project :ph34r: :-

MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module MCU LED Display

2pcs DC 9V Battery button power plug

Reed sensor module

Dupont Line 20CM

Active Buzzer Sensor

Angle/Tilt Sensor

Someone got me an Amazon voucher for 30 quid, so I found this thing, which means technically I didn't buy it, but since I had to add about 1.50 to cover postage and packaging, I did at least buy it 'a bit':

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0041300WK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Dunno how good it'll be, but since it was basically free, no big deal. Supposedly well suited to a light M4 loadout with a smallish pistol as back up (according to the many positive reviews), I'll see how it compares to my plate carrier rig and my tactical vest, both of which are okay anyway, but it's nice to have other options.

Would perhaps be a good starter rig for someone new to airsoft who had a G&G M4 and maybe a Glock, since it is cheap at 30 quid, comes with a pistol holster and has room for spare pistol mags and three M4 mags.

• Supporters

Project box 88x55x20mm & push button latch switch for my next (sneaky) project :ph34r: also :lol: about £3 ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpg GFC F2 Tornado short shaft motor - £12.50 posted ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpg Strichtarn T-Shirt - £8 posted ~ sfrankish on fleabay

So, with my strichtarn kecks, the braces i got last week, and a strichtarn respirator pouch to dump used mags, that makes a loadout :) just need an M56 helmet for the full effect, but i'm not paying 30-odd quid for something that was made in the hundreds of thousands and has no special interest for collectors.

il_170x135.628286602_p181.jpg DDR Webbing Belt - £7.79 posted ~ etsy.com

Mil-Spec combat trousers in Russian "Digital Flora" Pattern - £16.99 from Military1st

Managed to tear the bottom of my KZS camo trousers running through the foliage on Sunday.

Also have my UKARA on the way so will be buying an electric pistol as a sidearm for my sniper loadout since both of my gas pistols were having issues this weekend.

Karimor SF Predator 45L day sack in Multicam from kit monster

http://www.kitmonster.co.uk/images/karrimor-predator-45-multicam-00.jpg

And waterproof bergen, day sack and side pouch liners!

5 meters of 4mm round leather cord in natural colour. This should make 2 pairs of boot laces.

Dubbin for my boots.

A 3ft by 2 ft Red ensign flag. Respawn points for a squad in ww2 airsoft are usually a flag in a backpack, you set the bag down and deploy the flag. Usually the flag is Stars and Stripes for the americans or the Union Flag for the Brits. The red ensign would be the correct flag for commonwealth troops.

Olive green Dylon dye. I plan to make my Aussie jacket a closer colour match to pictures I have seen of the real thing (I may also do a pair of trousers to match).

• Supporters

A humble Element M95 spring new for £4.20 posted - fleabay.

Cyma 030 G18C AEP

AEP Lipo Battery

Cyma 100 round AEP magazine

~£92 from Airsoftworld

Had two of these pistols before. Forgot how bad gas can be in the colder weather so this is my new sidearm when sniping. Lipo battery for the improved trigger response and the 100 round mag so I don't have to carry several gas mags - very rarely have to resort to my sidearm in game unless I make a point to :D

• Supporters

s-l140.jpg Brubeck Balaclava (as worn by modern Spetsnaz) - 100PLN posted ~ motonet_team fleabay

s-l140.jpg New Version Strike Mask in Multicam - £1 posted :lol: ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpg Mag for Palco Firepower CO2 Raider USP (=3 i have now woohoo!) - £10.98 posted ~ fleabay

10346450_430116693812880_542140841652520+ waiting on an invoice for a pair of Harpy boots from profarmy.ru - should be about $60

Edit to add:

s-l140.jpg FSB Back Patch (no velcro) - £5.87 posted ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpg Russian Flag Smiley Patch - £4.36 posted ~ fleabay

• Supporters

DPM Drop Leg Dump Pouch & Pair of Mesh Goggles from our own dear GSmithHD and KWA Tokarev TT-33 from our own dear webbo122.

• Supporters

Pair of knock of MBUS sights and a FDE knock off MOE grip.

:D

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BUNDESWEHR-STIEFEL-BW-Kampfstiefel-Mod-2000-Armyboots-schwarz-18145-/130787249900?pt=DE_Herrenschuhe&var=&hash=item1e73870eec

Shipping's going to take ages though,with Christmas and all and me taking the cheapest shipping option. About a week or two estimated,though I'm not too fussed since I won;t be seeing any big games till January and can still wear what's left of my Pro boots on smaller scale skirmishes.

Will probably send my Pro boots off to Ukraine to get them resoled and then continue using them,I need some decent stuff out there since I play mainly CQB in abandoned factories and shit,the crappy hiking boots I already have there do not help at preserving my ankle in those kinds of places

Here's a few pics of my new G&G UMG- my first RIF- which I took on 7/12/14 at The Fortress in Fife

1VCk9vG.jpg

The G&G UMG, with my VIPER quick release single point sling fitted. I was running it with a WE 7.2v LiPo and the G&G 530 round High Cap magazine. ROF was between 19-23 RPS (depending on battery charge). Mine chronoed at 300FPS (with an 8.4v NiMH) and 320FPS (the 7.4v LiPo) out of the box.

I haven't got around to fitting the included side rails yet (mainly because I picked up the gun on that game day and didn't have time to)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4cQHWT3.png

Me holding it before a game started. Didn't have my usual CQB gear on (a black hoodie with Mil-Tec red cam trousers). Didn't have an assault vest on either because I only had the one mag, and pyro can easily be kept in my trouser pockets :P

• Supporters

il_300x300.663848226_ttph.jpg Tokarev TT-33 Holster - £13.99CHF

il_300x300.655781975_6stb.jpg Soviet/RF Officer's Belt - 14.99CHF

+11CHF Shipping = £27.41 total ~ etsy.com