The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

A pair of Kings Arms speed loaders for me and my lad from ebay and some 0.25g BBs and luminous BBs and propane from Patrol Base, getting ready for some crimbo games!!

Ghillie suit? Or a romantic home made Christmas gift for your significant other?!!

2 meters of hessian

2 meters of netting

3 diffrent green dyes

And fixing salt

Anyone guess what I'm making

Haha no significant others so must be a ghillie.

Will start dyeing on tommorow after skirmishing, have stripped enough to do my hat, next I'll start on a fleece or t-shirt and then go into trousers

Use a combat shirt or jacket, that way you can wear it over a base layer. good luck!

• Supporters

There are 2 MOSFETs which do pre-cocking: the BTC Chimera and Burst Wizard claim it for the new BW3 of theirs. I have one, but my PP-19 Bizon 2 has an electrical fault of some kind, otherwise I was going to fit it this weekend. I'll need to get to the bottom of this fault first, because you have to tune them, by trigger pulls in the right timing/order, so that instead of active breaking causing the cycle to complete and stop, an adjustment advanced in a few millisecond increments allows it to run on long enough to cock for the next shot. There is also a tolerance to judge to take account of falling voltage - if BWKK MOSFETs are anything to go by, I'm not expecting it to be at all easy to get right, but you can see why I'm not even going to bother until there's no possibility of an electrical fault...

But yeah, I've seen that L85 gb in action - Mark Walker has one, for those who know him. It's impressive.

Sucuritylnm 400lm tac light Com pact pistol light cross strobe amazon marketplace

Bought a WE p228 at my local site with two spare mags, 145 quid. Then dropped a mag at the end of the day and snapped one of the feeding lips :(

What are people's opinions on the was dcs??

Excellent, quite a few guys on here have em. Available in loads of camo patterns too. I know when I'm earning a bit more I am going to be too tempted to buy one for every loadout I want (e.g. A-TACS AU and FG, black for my indoor loadout which is WIP etc)

Everything else is either only slightly cheaper or a lot more, so it's probably the best value for money PC you can get, considering the quality and price of other PCs that are inferior. For example Flyye ones are from around £70 (for a FAPC) up to around £300 for some. Instead of getting a FAPC you might as well pay another £30 for a DCS (unless you specifically want a minimalist style carrier) or on the other end of the scale £300 is way too much to pay (you could actually get a Crye one for that - but can't remember off top of me head which one it is)

• Supporters

What are people's opinions on the was dcs??

Very good, especially for the money. I've had three and each have had updates which shows they probably listen to issues and go about fixing them too which is always a good sign.

To clarify I've had three due to changing colours, not due to breakages or anything. The ones I sold have been to friends who had good use of them before also selling on for different coloured ones.

Ok thanks was looking at getting a coyote tan one, but they're out of stock and one has come up second hand, is £85 a good price for one?? Has a load of pouches aswell

It's not a bad price, though I would have thought tan would be a little cheaper, I have a WAS DCS in multi cam with the pouch load out it comes with and it rocks! very comfy, very versatile, it wasn't my first choice of PC but now I wouldn't swap it for anything!

Ok thanks was looking at getting a coyote tan one, but they're out of stock and one has come up second hand, is £85 a good price for one?? Has a load of pouches aswell

Sounds good to me if it's in good condition. especially if it's with pouches, but depends what brand they are / if you need them etc.