The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

No, Taliban is what I wrote and Taliban is what I meant. If anyone wants to argue the toss, I'll just say, "See me on the field: my hand built AK will outrange your NATO RIF and we'll be accurately recreating battlefield conditions in Afghan :lol:

I could indeed, but I wont need to... as I'll be wearing this:

That's a bit more Father Christmas than Terry Taliban :P some black dye should sort it out

Madbull Daniel Defense Rail, pre-weathered (second hand) and with the rail covers. :) Now to wait for payday to get the adaptor and a grip pod to use it :(

I brought the adaptor anyway :unsure: R.I.P Wallet

No, Taliban is what I wrote and Taliban is what I meant. If anyone wants to argue the toss, I'll just say, "See me on the field: my hand built AK will outrange your NATO RIF and we'll be accurately recreating battlefield conditions in Afghan :lol:

I could indeed, but I wont need to... as I'll be wearing this:

IMAG0370.jpg

I'd heard of a tactical beard but this...

Just don't be surprised when you get home after a skirmish and find a bottles worth of BBs in it haha

Edit: Bolshevik!

• Supporters

Jesus christ, that's more than a year's worth of kit for me!

Wouldn't hold Chris for an afternoon though, eh?

OK, so it's taken me a couple of days to post this, but I did say I'd been on a bit of a shopping spree while i'd been away!

So here it is!!!

Do you think I've got a bit of an airsoft problem?

Thats no problem, you must have won the lottery to afford that... Or re-mortgage :P

Just managed to get a Pentagon Assault pack (finally in stock at UK Tactical)

*image*

Let us know how you get on with it please Loz, been eyeing one up as a 3 day pack but unsure if it'll hold up to much abuse!

• Supporters

Will do. Looking to use it to cut down the amount of crap I carry to games, I usually use an 90 litre deployment bag and it weighs as much as the moon when it's full!

• Supporters

Let us know how you get on with it please Loz, been eyeing one up as a 3 day pack but unsure if it'll hold up to much abuse!

Actually - it might be a bot small for 3 day pack unless you plan on travelling light. There's a bit of a rambling video

but it does show the size quite well.

Spam, Oatcakes and Anzac Biscuits. Basic Aussie Rations for a 2 day game this weekend.

Anzac biscuits=only biscuit solid enough to use as a melee weapon :D

They were designed as a biscuit that would survive the mail from Australia to Europe during WW1 and although they taste quite nice (like a coconut hobnob), they are very tough but that just prevents you eating them all before lunchtime. I discovered before my last WW2 game that I could get them at my local Sainsbury's :)

As a bonus, buying them helps support the RSL (Aussie version of the British Legion).

Wow! Where did you get that bayonet cavninja?

I got it from Surplus and Outdoors, its a copy, not a real steal version, it doesn't fit my WE stock flash hider, but I've got a vortex type on order and hopefully it'll fit that, for display purposes only of course!

OK, so it's taken me a couple of days to post this, but I did say I'd been on a bit of a shopping spree while i'd been away!

So here it is!!!

Do you think I've got a bit of an airsoft problem??......

[img=

Nothing could ever make me more jealous....:'(

:wub: