The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

This Airsofting is an addictive thing, have been spending again!

Decided to add a Green Dot / Laser sight to my gun, balancing it with the 3x9x32 bug buster (Which is up for sale!) for both a CQB sight as well as longer range spotting opportunities.

My poor wallet!!

post-9923-0-94669300-1415960961_thumb.jpgpost-9923-0-72157500-1415960957_thumb.jpgpost-9923-0-66405100-1415960953_thumb.jpgpost-9923-0-70142400-1415960947_thumb.jpgpost-9923-0-99133200-1415960942_thumb.jpg

So, I can't get the gun till early next year (UKARA) but I thought I'd get the mags ready! Also, I finally found a replacement TM PX4 Slide :)

EDIT: Damn I need to sort out the grout by my fireplace!!!!

6A2EF449-78E7-4250-92D2-6630A939C944_zps

47EFC68A-A85C-495E-B69E-45A3CA8AF2E9_zps

bloody hell that must have broken the bank (the pmags)

You're not wrong there! Apparently you can still pick them up for £14 in China, over here you're talking double that figure :( That was what I had saved for my Scar but atleast I can get that with relative ease compaired to the Mags!

On another note, does anyone know what Molle mag pouches would be best for these mags? My Condor one only just fits them.

Black Viper UBACS shirt, black cargos, and Magpul angled foregrip arrived today. Nearly completing my mercenary loadout. Might nab some elbow pads and I need some of those hard knuckle combat gloves, but the only black ones I can find are medium and up (I have small hands), so I'll have to be patient with them.

• Supporters

Maple Leaf 60 Degree Hop Rubber - £10.55 posted from MilspecSolutions.co.uk

L85 Cheek Gaurd (Lost mine at the last skirmish somewhere :(

M4 Mag release valve

Valve tool

Pistol speed loader to see if it will load the mags unlike my current one.

All from Mil Specs.

• Supporters

You're not wrong there! Apparently you can still pick them up for £14 in China, over here you're talking double that figure :( That was what I had saved for my Scar but atleast I can get that with relative ease compaired to the Mags!

On another note, does anyone know what Molle mag pouches would be best for these mags? My Condor one only just fits them.

Recoil shock magazines are real-size (normal AEG magazines are about 2cm too short) so you'll need to get some pouches designed to comfortably accommodate real magazines. Warrior do some quality kit at reasonable prices, failing that, any open top mag pouch with adjustable bungees will also work fine.

• Supporters

You'd have hoped that if the spelling was to avoid any trade mark litigation they'd at least have a bit of fun with it: Aunty Terror or summat...

For me:

Turnigy Nano Tech 1300mAh 11.1V 25-50C LiPo stick battery - $21.74 posted ~ hobbyking.com

• Supporters

Been watching this for a while and it's come down in price, so:

s-l140.jpg Mens Brown Shalwar Kameez Large - £9 posted ~ fleabay

...completes my Taliban loadout, muahahahaaaa!

(just need to put a massive beard on a lower face mask)

Swoop's Classic Army M15A4 - justifying it that it's technically NOT an M4 haha - as me and my friends are forming a small team and need weapon platforms with the same mags.