The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

A DPM Bergen - not sure on the capacity, enough springs to mind, and the yoke to turn the side pouches into a pack!

Helikon combat shirt and elbow pads in Polish Woodland - love my CPU shirt but my loadout really needs a tucked in shirt and the CPU shirt is such tough material it is a bit bulky to tuck in to my trollies

Mil-Tec Rigger in Olive - I loved my Helikon belt but after falling on the buckle in a night game it snapped and meant I was holding my pouches and trousers up with my hands most the night so trying a metal buckle for durability.

1982237_656871034429530_7455774997993445

The tacvest. Arrived a week ago but never got 'round to taking a picture. Pistol holster is a bit awkward, but it's universal so I'm not too fussed (and the Tokarev is sorta small, wobbles a bit). It's got 4 pistol mag pouches, 3 on the top left, one on the topside of the holster. Room for my 2 spare mags, a speed loader, and a mars bar. Sorted. It has 2 M4 pouches, but I don't have an M4. They're elasticated and can fit things a bit larger in it (hence the Red Bull), and actually fit Warrior L96 mags pretty perfectly so I'm more tempted to finally get around to fixing it. Has a top pocket where the velcro spot is, could fit a phone or probably a couple extra pistol mags in there (but there's plenty of room for them already).

The fit is quite nice, I'm bloody tiny so I've got it the smallest it'll go, but with adjustment it can go from a perfect fit on me to a perfect fit on my 6'3 gymaholic cousin in a few minutes, so they weren't lieing about one size fitting most. The adjustment process is a tad fiddly, though you get used to it pretty quickly.

All in all pretty damn good for 30 quid, nice fit, hardly any bulk, plenty of storage space. Noice. Holster's also removable incase I get sick of it.

• Supporters

Gate Electronics Pico SSR2 MOSFET - £13.50 posted / on sale from fire-support.co.uk - get 'em before they're gone!

Thanks to Igilmour for that heads up :)

Edited by Ian_Gere
thx

Army Armamament R17 (G17) - http://www.taiwangun.com/en/r17-black-army?from=listing&campaign-id=14

Spare Mag - http://www.taiwangun.com/en/magazine-for-r17-army-2?from=related&campaign-id=6

Clone Crye Gun clip - http://www.taiwangun.com/en/holster-clip-for-replicas-of-glock-coyote-acm?from=listing&campaign-id=14

Total - £81.54 posted

1st impressions of this pistol are good. For £43 I wasnt expecting TM or even WE standards but have been pleasently surprised. Blowback is crisp and snappy. Its pretty loud too and has decent enough trades. It could probably be doing with an upgraded recoil spring as the standard one feels a bit "meh". Gas wise im getting about 1 and a half mags per fill of propane. The gunclip itself was a little tight at first but after a few holsters and draws it loosened up a bit. Hold the gun securely with very little movement on the belt. Will take a little getting used to drawing to the side rather than up.

7cff0555-d278-4417-8053-262218a09c26_zps4d2d063d-b843-48a1-adc7-08d115643d7f_zps11975bf0-86f7-49b4-9305-ce8afcf5fdf7_zpsc9d63f5a-412e-4854-9e60-c7826d5d939e_zps

• Supporters

15588385219_c438acf560.jpg

Few bits from a company called Whiskey Two Four, who seem to be a bunch of paintballers but they design some really good and innovative stuff.

The hypalon straps do the same job as MALICE clips but they're much lower profile, removing the potential to jab and dig in to you. The multicam loop pieces I didn't actually order but they dropped them in anyway; they slot between any PALS webbing so you can have velcro absolutely anywhere on your modular gear. The smaller bits are hypalon zip pull replacements, again I only ordered the two plain ones but they chucked in a set with UJs. My main interest are the MALICE replacements, if they work when I try them I'll be ordering a LOT.

15588385219_c438acf560.jpg

Few bits from a company called Whiskey Two Four, who seem to be a bunch of paintballers but they design some really good and innovative stuff.

The hypalon straps do the same job as MALICE clips but they're much lower profile, removing the potential to jab and dig in to you. The multicam loop pieces I didn't actually order but they dropped them in anyway; they slot between any PALS webbing so you can have velcro absolutely anywhere on your modular gear. The smaller bits are hypalon zip pull replacements, again I only ordered the two plain ones but they chucked in a set with UJs. My main interest are the MALICE replacements, if they work when I try them I'll be ordering a LOT.

Awesome! Seen them before and wanted some for a while. How was shipping?

You can have a paddle or belt version. You can get MOLLE adapters for em but I've never seen em for sale in the UK. I dunno if IMI stuff would actually work with it or not but their MOLLE adapter things are only £7 or £8

Crawley Surplus Store (http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/) sell Fobus holsters

Thanks for the help you two. I'll see if I could put the molle adaptor on, if not, I suppose I could bodge up something

I have both molle and belt adaptor for my TM G17/G18, for the GLOCKs you need to be specific on the brand you own as they are different sizes. I went for the holster that allows attachment of a pistol flashlight, works really well.