The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Gunfire got their a$$ in gear this time - box of bits turned up today instead of Thursday - wow

a few SHS red M4 nozzles - both vers norm & long (couldn't decide so bought some of each)

couple of AR with springs - actually its the bloomin' springs I lose - damn it

a cheapy 6mm type ver2 shell - yup but I kinda gave up with one I was messing with

another box on way with hydration pouch (free with points)

SVD hop-up (another freebie from points)

SVD cocking handle coz UK sniper was out of stock (and GF was a tad cheaper so grabbed one)

damn it - something else - well that may arrive Friday

got a shed-load of tabs open hovering to buy more crap i don't need and really pi$$ missus off

but trying to ease up a bit and sort out the crap i already have......

• Supporters

s-l140.jpg Soviet Tanker's kecks - £42 posted ~ kapterka on fleabay

I own a HFC glock, I got it from a mate, it was in pretty bad condition. After cleaning it up a bit with my dad it works fine and quite well, and has nice kick. Definitely easily useable at a skirmish, however sadly I'm selling it to another mate, but I plan on getting another pistol of some kind after my wild P* fantasies come true (if they do, lol) thats first on the list. I could have bought one by now, but of course I can't save money for shit!

A HFC Glock 17 was my first airsoft gun, cheap and pretty reliable, very effective in indoor CQB skirmish! Even though I've upgraded to a TM version, it still gets plenty of use with either me or my son. Don't knock, they're good, cheap, simple and GAS guns!!

It's the future!

Let me know how you get on with the S-Thunder launcher, I've been debating buying it as a backup weapon for a while now

If running CO2 I suggest getting the metal one as the plastic one I have sometimes opens up once fired causing the shower grenades to fall on the floor, I think this is due to the extra kick the CO2 provides, is not a mega issue to me so far but could be annoying

• Supporters

Just bought a Burst Wizard BW3 MOSFET - there's an offer on fb to get it for $39.99 posted instead of $49.99 which runs until 31/10/14 / you have to whore it onto 3 friends timelines.

TBH I'm taking a punt because the cost is good and i was going to buy an airfet anyway, which would have cost me £20, but my experience with BW MOSFETs has led me to believe that it will be a pig to set up. However the geezer who makes 'em reckons these are simpler to use than previous types and he has offered to fully support my efforts to set it up...

I'd tend to suggest that you wait until I've had a go so you can learn from my experience, but the offer ends soon and, at the very least, you will get a decent power handling FET with easy to use burst control as factory standard, and there is a reset function, so if the rest of it gets away from you (which IME it probably will), you can always use it simply and not feel ripped off... or start fiddling again from scratch :lol:

I own a HFC glock, I got it from a mate, it was in pretty bad condition. After cleaning it up a bit with my dad it works fine and quite well, and has nice kick. Definitely easily useable at a skirmish, however sadly I'm selling it to another mate, but I plan on getting another pistol of some kind after my wild P* fantasies come true (if they do, lol) thats first on the list. I could have bought one by now, but of course I can't save money for sh*t!

If youre interested in p*, get an air rig first and tap a mag for HPA :0

So in the end I brought from a couple of places,

Patrolbase, military 1st and second hand

Mich 2000

G&p 3 hole shroud

Genuine goggle retention straps

Genuine headset( retention system)

Can of San krylon

Surplus peltor ear defenders

HHR small radio pouch ( for my bulldog)

Helikon admin pouch

Helikon on hole balaclava

Condor Single pistol mag pouch.

And a camelback armourbak

Next ups the mp5 parts and a dump pouch

Just paid my deposit for the next Okto Eight game. (Seriously guys, you should come)

Airsoftworld are also doing a half price sale atm on CoverT ballistic glasses at £24, so I bought a pair for this weekend game at AWA (which I'm no longer going to :angry: )

Came with the glasses, 4 different pairs of lenses, a strap, a bag and a case. Gave them a few bursts at the lenses at point blank. They held up well, a few marks which rubbed off, no scratches and they also hold up pretty well against fogging.

SN201729_zps0194346c.jpg

Sorry i know it's not airsoft gear but but..well i bought it XD
some of its missing (in my brothers bag) but yeah sums it up pretty well

I've got some of those soups. They're alright.

aye they ain't half bad haha had one when i got in with some bread & butter filled the gap in me gut

A4F0B897-DA70-4EC7-873F-09306B1C5BE4_zps

My JG Bar 10 from Taiwangun arrived! She has been stripped, cleaned, a bit of teflon tape and re greased, then treated to a Deepfire TBB and two Deepfire mags from Redwolf.

I already had a scope thats been sprayed OD, so a bit of camo tape went on, i'm not very impressed with the look, but cant be fussed stripping off the scope, I may re spray it tomorrow.

In mostly stock form she is 410fps on .20g and 10/10 shot accurate on a coke can at 25m. I will try getting out to a longer range tomorrow and will be skirmishing her on Sunday at Formby.

Out of the box she seems to be built pretty well, i'm going to give it a bit of time but I think I will be calling bullshit to the "all sniperz are poo and must spend 50000£z!"

There is a horrible air leak from the piston, but its an undersized o-ring, a quick trip to my local DIY shop will sort that. The piston itself is very solid and well put together and much better quality than most AEG pistons. The cylinder is nicely polished, the cylinder head seats perfectly. The hop up woks well and even the hop up rubber seems decent for now. The trigger pulls nicely, is a crisp reliable break and has a realistic level of resistance. The sears look cheap and I do expect them to break, but i'm not inclined to pre-emptively upgrade them until they do go. I put over 100 rounds through her without a single issue so far. It does feel a bit delicate, I don't think its a gun you can abuse or throw around but its impressed me so far.

All in delivered, gun scope, bbs, TBB, 2 extra mags and a bag for less than £150 is pretty good in my book.

Ready for the trick or treaters? ;)

if by ready you mean got my silencer sticking through the letter box demanding them to Get off moi laaaand then yes i'm ready

• Supporters

200707131342390.rojdenlubittag.jpg Born to Love / Taught to Kill Dog Tag - $9.95 posted

And a 950mAh 25-50C 11.1V Turnigy Nano Tech LiPo for my Vz61 Skorpion (muahahahaaaa) - $20.99 posted ~ hobbyking.com

200707131342390.rojdenlubittag.jpg Born to Love / Taught to Kill Dog Tag - $9.95 posted

And a 950mAh 25-50C 11.1V Turnigy Nano Tech LiPo for my Vz61 Skorpion (muahahahaaaa) - $20.99 posted ~ hobbyking.com

Could you possibly document some sort of upgrade guide for that? JG right?

• Supporters

^^Yeah, I'll start a thread when I do the next round of upgrades.

Had a blow out day today. Found out I was safe from redundancy, so got some new bits to celebrate. Went to my local Army & Navy in Southend and got:

Multicam smock

Multicam trousers

The drove up to Airsoft Zone in Romford and acquired:

TM M&P 9

Spare Mag

Gas and lube

Holster

2 M4 Flash Mags

1KG of G&G bbs

Retail therapy.