The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Sorry to go massively off topic but how on earth do you get in contact with south west wargames Mr Cheeseright?? Total google fail on my part but I just see maps and photos, no contact details :-0

• Supporters

got a new hat today.

China clone of a crye airframe,

Ops core H-nape

Peltor Comtac ACH dual comms on peltor rail adapters (need to switch the adapters out for crye ones)

Norotos universal shroud

ACR MS2000 strobe velcro'd to the back (also needs swapping out for a helstar 5)

Gotta get a cover for it and some decent pads, but I'm pretty happy with the way it looks, so much more comfortable than the MICH2002!

4F621842-43EF-4EA3-9EAC-8992CF729FFA.jpg

Yeah, needs a bit of work but the price he was asking and the amount of stuff... Couldn't really say no!

Was a good deal indeed.

• Supporters

So since June I have been waiting for my Wolverine SMP unit. The main delay was the middle man making the order but I went to collect it today and I have it at last. A few pics of the unit etc. The third pic though the connector on the right I expected that to have the 1/8 adapter on but typically it doesn't so although I can now build my project I cannot test it until I get my hands on one and no where in the UK sells them so had to go state side again :-(. Also to add this purchase only comes with one bottle the additional has been bought separately.

20141025_135326_zpsoguxyxz2.jpg

20141025_135331_zpsl6p61ld5.jpg

20141025_130741_zps1x7cicgf.jpg

What size are the bottles? Mine looks a similar size and lasts a good few skirmish days before needing filling again. Never hurts to have a spare bottle tho :-)

• Supporters

What size are the bottles? Mine looks a similar size and lasts a good few skirmish days before needing filling again. Never hurts to have a spare bottle tho :-)

Oh I also have a spare incase one runs out and I cannot get it filled so got a spare just incase even if it's never used always handy to have cos you never know

BTC website perhaps?

http://www.btcairsoft.com/spectre_v2gb

oh my bad, I thought they all sold out ages ago, and that the only supplier to england was airlab, who were having trouble getting them in, because they were being snatched up by all the american retailers. My bad :(

oh my bad, I thought they all sold out ages ago, and that the only supplier to england was airlab, who were having trouble getting them in, because they were being snatched up by all the american retailers. My bad :(

Not true either. I got mine from Eagle6, although they are sold out now ;)

http://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalogsearch/result/?q=spectre

TAG Innovation Gas Shell launcher (x 4)

TAG Innovation Archangel Impact Activated Projectile (2 x Packs of 10)

TAG Innovation Reaper Explosive Projectile (1 x Pack of 10)

ICS GLM M203 Airsoft Grenade Launcher

Today's test in game showed the fun to be had with these, yes they are bloody expensive but you can't put a price on fun..... or the faces of fear when you point one in the general direction of a group of folk. These are a proper game changer potentially.... fully gassed up (CO2) they easily go 90m+ and are accurate too!

• Supporters

Today's test in game showed the fun to be had with these, yes they are bloody expensive but you can't put a price on fun..... or the faces of fear when you point one in the general direction of a group of folk. These are a proper game changer potentially.... fully gassed up (CO2) they easily go 90m+ and are accurate too!

I'm sooooooo jealous. From AW or where?

Dibs on your team

Just Aukmont C8 CREE Q5 LED Flashlight Finally

Thanks to Chock for the link on god only knows what thread