The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

COME ON AND SLAM

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

and now you tell me? After they dispatch lol, you troll. It's currently on a plane and there is no way am sending it back. Is it really bad?

and now you tell me? After they dispatch lol, you troll. It's currently on a plane and there is no way am sending it back. Is it really bad?

Well,the one I had either did not feed,double fed or jammed. Not sure if it was a lemon,but other people have not had fun with it either. At least it fit into the gun decently. Maybe it will work,who knows. You can always flog it on a forum for cheap or something.

Best mags for VSR series are TMs,hands down. Best feeding and they fit most guns. JG are close but their poor tolerances can cause bad fitment or misfeeding

bought a pressure pad for my led lenser torch. after I realised how much it was worth and that it was actually a very good torch, I thought, you know what I could actually mount this and then go to the mall.

the pressure pad will probably need the metal rewired so it can push a much smaller button, but for £1.55 from hong kong where can I go wrong.

How the f*** do they manage to make a profit on that? I'm guessing they are just doing it for the positive reviews, however I see ebay shops selling garbage for maximum 2 quid, and they have about 1000 items in their store. all from hong kong. Either their postage bill is 6 digits long, or I'm missing something? IDK

A pair if salomon quest 4D GTX boots on eBay for £65 and a KAC QD suppressor

Got myself some Salomon Quest 4D GTXs coming, but from my mate's mate who works for Salomon! Yoikes!! :P

MTP roll-up dump pouch- £14.96

2x G1 Osprey MK4 Smoke Grenade pouches, MTP- £13.25 altogether

Various other bits and pieces including boot polish, PCS half size ACF qualification badges etc. Also got myself a pair of Marshall Major Black headphones on their way from the USA, on sale at £64 with free delivery :D

Mate rate I hope ^_^

Oh Yeeeeaaahh!! :D

• Supporters

A pair if salomon quest 4D GTX boots on eBay for £65

Is that used or new?

• Supporters

Had to check, Mack - you never know, someone may have gone mental or be selling bankrupt stock at prices not to be missed...

For me:

s-l140.jpg Berezka Bandana - £11.90 posted ~ fleabay (out-fukin-rageous but what can u do?)

s-l140.jpg Radiation Risk Sticker - £0.99 posted ~ fleabay (for the 51mm Mortar case I bought recently because it looks like it could have a nuke in it)

• Supporters

15423997640_d041564cb4_k.jpg

• MASSIF Elements jacket NFPA
  • " Universal Combat Shirt
  • " Breeze T-shirts x 2
  • MASSIF/Outdoor Research Ninja Balaclava (all the above being flame-resistant)
  • LMP 'Ultimate mag pouch'
  • Blue Force Gear smoke nade pouch
  • Source 1L carriers with bladders x 2
  • SureFire x300u in Tan
  • " G2X pro
  • ATS Single M4 mag pouch, short
  • HSGI TACOs x 3
  • Source Helix valve kit
  • G-Code/HSP D3 single mag carrier w/belt mount
  • G-Code belt slide RTi mount wheel
  • Heavy duty reflective blanket (for the emergency kit in the car)

yep. snow wolf, if they were socom gear i'd probably sell them to buy a new truck lol, planning to ditch the bipods and just use them as battle rifles, maybe a bit of tinkering about with.

they're actually pretty damn good guns, very simple. and nothing much to go wrong with. as well as lots of reinforcing everywhere. bloody heavy, but not unmanageably so.

planning to ditch the bipods and just use them as battle rifles, maybe a bit of tinkering about with.

If you cut the barrel down, re-threaded it and reattached the flash hider, they'd be pretty nice length wise- might be a little like an SR-25's length

If you cut the barrel down, re-threaded it and reattached the flash hider, they'd be pretty nice length wise- might be a little like an SR-25's length

There's a thread about custom guns, I can guarantee that these will be in there relatively soon

Edit - just forgot I was the one who created the custom thread.