The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I didn't realise water in the southwest was the most expensive in the country cheese, I'm moving east if that's the case lol

Makes me laugh when we get months of rain and the water board tell us theres still not enough

If everyone saw the process water goes through, then I think we'd all by bottled water :)

Oh and I've just bought a new m4 for my youngest boy, a new boonie (jungle) hat as mine got eaten by sodding moths and a respirator pouch for a dump pouch

A&K SVD with a POSP scope!

Nice one. Got a PSO-1 on mine, but yours is probably a better sight.

As a caveat to my earlier post, those MP5 mags that arrived today (rather unsurprisingly) have dodgy seals on them. One is not bad but I'm gonna fix it anyway, the other two definitely need re-sealing, although to be honest, I'd have been surprised if they had not needed that doing lol

Brand New ICS L85A2. took a little searching, but i finally found a shop that would two-tone it in green painting only the plastic furniture, which can easily be changed once i have UKARA (was planning to fit a DD rail system anyway)

I know its a two tone, but after a couple of bad days with hire guns, going through a total of 6 guns and 5 mags in two days due to mechanical failures, i've lost the ability to tolerate using a hire gun :(

can't wait to pick it up from my local Bargain Booze... thats UPS shipping for you... can't wait to see the look on the cashier's face when i pick up an assault rifle from behind the counter :P

add to it a 19mm > 20mm conversion rail and i'm ready to get stuck in :D

see you guys on the field

Some silicone spray (too lazy to use grease), replacement front sight for my AK as my friend broke it when he borrowed it (he's paying for it) and a magazine for my vsr

Brand New ICS L85A2. took a little searching, but i finally found a shop that would two-tone it in green painting only the plastic furniture, which can easily be changed once i have UKARA (was planning to fit a DD rail system anyway)

I know its a two tone, but after a couple of bad days with hire guns, going through a total of 6 guns and 5 mags in two days due to mechanical failures, i've lost the ability to tolerate using a hire gun :(

can't wait to pick it up from my local Bargain Booze... thats UPS shipping for you... can't wait to see the look on the cashier's face when i pick up an assault rifle from behind the counter :P

add to it a 19mm > 20mm conversion rail and i'm ready to get stuck in :D

see you guys on the field

let me know how you get on with it. its an ICS L85 that i am looking for. there are other brands around but too many people have said go with the ICS one

let me know how you get on with it. its an ICS L85 that i am looking for. there are other brands around but too many people have said go with the ICS one

will do. speak to ed if you want advice though; he's the forums's resident ICS L85 nut IIRC. the general consensus on L85 replicas is that ICS do the best

• Supporters

The ICS is (by quite a margin) the newest and least overly-complex design on the market. As with a firearm, the simpler you can make it the less there is to go wrong and compared to the Ares and G&G the ICS follows generally good design and engineering principles very well.

Everyone has their preferences, but IMO plumping for any of the other options rather equates to putting your money in to an obsolete design.

• Supporters

2nd hand Z-Tactical replica Sordin headset - £30 posted

2nd hand Surplus East German Vz61 Skorpion Leather Holster - £10 posted

WELTS 0.43g BB Airsoft Sniper Ammo - White - £22.54 posted ~ Patrol Base

ot_acc_m4rfbbk_s.jpgCM folding retractable butt stock - $54.39 posted ~ WGC Shop

• Supporters

A lava lamp. 1 of 8.

We have about a dozen, all Mathmos. Couple of limited editions too. Plus some of the battery lamps (aduki, glow etc) and a mahoooosive colour changing Mathmos Faze light.

• Supporters

:0 WHERE YOUR HOUSE

Look to the horizon...where you see a multicoloured glow and hear the sound of a lecky meter spinning fit to bust - that is where you'll find me!

• Supporters

A lava lamp. 1 of 8.

Are you going to shoot it?

remembrance day is coming up so it really really had to be done

Where did you get it Richie?

I hope you didn't think about the guy from the burger van asking for a donation??!! :wacko::wacko::blink::blink: Lol