The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

2 new guns in 1 day? That's like Christmas :D

I've been a good boy!

Apparently the Star L85's are incredibly rare as they were discontinued years ago. According to a friend of mine anyway.

I've been a good boy!

Apparently the Star L85's are incredibly rare as they were discontinued years ago. According to a friend of mine anyway.

Yeah, I've seen a couple knocking around on Facebook sales pages- their supposed rareness isn't reflected in the prices though, I've seen them go for £100 and less.

• Supporters

I've seen them go for £100 and less.

They must be Army Arnament versions then. Every Star L85 I've seen has been sold for at least £250+.

I paid £200 for mine, bloody good condition, no rust.

Saw one last year go for £270, covered in rust, but came with a susat.

New USMG hard cover rifle case to manage the increasing collection of weapons.

Just £29.95, but I had to give money to paintballists to get it... :-Opost-8826-0-22887200-1412201736_thumb.jpg

Tis a slippery slope Cav, that DCS will become and Osprey and your fast helmet will become a Mk6 dressed up as a mk7 in no time!

Steady on!!! might be a bit heavy from me this time round!! lol

• Supporters

1st model Denison Smock. B)

B) from where?

Couple more G&G 120r mid caps for my AKMSU

Pts us Palm grip for the above

Prowin hop unit for the above

Gate nano AAB mosfet...you get the idea

Oh and a 2005 KTM 640 SMC today to run about on and keep my BMW from too many miles

• Supporters

Good call, I get epic trigger response with mine

I've only used their PICO SSR and PICO-AB models, which are excellent. They are also completely waterproof. Given that the Nanos do the same job but are bigger, is there a reason to choose them over the tiny Picos?

I've only used their PICO SSR and PICO-AB models, which are excellent. They are also completely waterproof. Given that the Nanos do the same job but are bigger, is there a reason to choose them over the tiny Picos?

My mistake, nano was in another rifle, it's a new pico AAB, absolutely tiny, fits perfectly in the gas tube on an AK if anyone else wants to fit one

How much did you pay for the patch and can you give me some info on how to place an order ?

Do you mean ordering the OEM patch, or ordering your own custom patch?

I just received through the post today

DPM ubac shirt

Velcro Para wings on subdued UK patch (I was jump certified many years ago)

Velcro Poppy on subdued UK patch (for remembrance)

Velcro regimental TRF patch

Velcro 20th armoured brigade patch

Throat mic set for my radio + extra radios for my 2 boys

are they normal colours or camo Nick? I would like Velcro patches but I want them to blend in rather than stick out against my shirt. I bought one from the site on sunday but they only had the old ones with a red border and that needed sewing to the Velcro that came attached to it. The Velcro was the stick on to anything stuff rather than made as part of the patch

I did buy an olive green Royal Corps of Signals t shirt last night. The ex army lads seem to maintain that connection with any badges and TRFs that we wore in service