The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Good call on the Begadi. They make some very nice gear for the price.

They do but, depending on where you buy it from, it can end up costing a lot more than the listed price to get it into your hands. For eg, if you buy direct from their webby you get charged a flat rate card transaction fee - i forget how much it is, but it has been enough to put me off single item purchases - something like €15 but possibly more. Also if you buy their stuff from amazon the shipping cost adds up to about the same as buying with this poxy fee.

For anyone wondering, your best bet is the bigger UK airsoft retailers.

For me: an SHS gear for Vz61 - £5 from fleabay (because airsoft.tiger111HK did not have it in stock - this item of information did not emerge until 11 working days after i paid for the order btw and, since i had placed another order with them in the meantime, i asked them to combine the 2 and refund me for the difference in postage - I have yet to receive a refund: our comms seem to be plagued by an awful lot more misunderstanding than there has been when the purpose has been to make enquiries which may lead to me giving them money...)

Actually I've had a run of bad luck with orders from HK recently - ebairsoft did not tell me that the Kobra replica i paid for was not in stock and instead shipped the poxy patch i ordered at the same time, just because i was paying postage anyway. In fact they did not say a word about it until i emailed to find out what had happened to my parcel which previous email had suggested was shipped - wankers!

There have been another couple of incidents, but i forget... law of averages i spose - had very few problems before V^^Vgrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Supporters

Begadi also sell through amazon.

Yes, but the shipping charge for their items through amazon is beyond all reason...

Yes, but the shipping charge for their items through amazon is beyond all reason...

But it still means it comes from Begadi. Buying from other sources means you miss out on the packet of Gummi Bears! :D

Genuine USSR belt 50p

Scrim net scarf £2

Just from a flea market I passed through today. Very pleased haha

Cool. Love it when I find stuff like that in an unexpected place and for so little. Bet that put a smile on your face.

I was only passing through on my way to work, makes it even better haha

BT mp5 , for my lovely wife (what the F am I doing giving her a gun am I mad) That's after she bagged my Walther PPQm2 after having a go..oh well..

....bye bye walter the walther me and you did have some fun lol :(

post-9478-0-90583700-1411763751_thumb.png

• Supporters

15338746216_3149c41bff_b.jpg

• 2 Yards of Multicam Arid NY/CO
  • Crye G3 Combats
  • Unique-ARs custom tube handguard
  • Custom modular front plate carrier
  • 12 Patches
  • Blue Force Gear Vickers padded sling
  • BFG Small utility
  • 2 BFG Smoke 'nade
  • FirstSpear Split front chest rig
  • FS 6/12 Cummerbund
  • FS 2L Hydro pouch
  • FS Armour shoulder pads
  • FS 2-point sling
  • FS Small utility
  • FS Assaulters' Gun Belt
  • Magpul Industries MOE Stock
  • MI Galaxy S5 case
  • MI MS1 All-QD connector
  • MI M-LOK plastic rail section
  • Tangodown iO cover
  • Midwest Industries Handguard removal tool
  • Midwest QD swivel
  • DSG Arms AR-15 barrel nut
  • DSG AR-15 mag catch
  • 556 Chamber flag
  • Camelbak water bottles, 0.75 and 1L

• Supporters

Always like your posts in this thread, Chris. Somehow they always make me feel better about how much I spend on this game of ours :lol:

• Supporters

Bloomin' hell CKinnerly. Are you starting to equip your own private army? :P

Oh, this time he has been quite conservative in his spending... check back through the annals of this thread if you don't believe me - he is single handedly funding R&D into airsoft M4's and western kit in general!

Personally, everytime I think, "If I buy this [insert ordinary life object] I can't afford to buy, for eg, some Russian NV gear this month - sod it, NV gear is way more fun..." the knowledge somewhere deep in my subconscious that I'll never spank as much money on airsoft as Chris makes me feel sane.

Oh, this time he has been quite conservative in his spending... check back through the annals of this thread if you don't believe me - he is single handedly funding R&D into airsoft M4's and western kit in general!

Personally, everytime I think, "If I buy this [insert ordinary life object] I can't afford to buy, for eg, some Russian NV gear this month - sod it, NV gear is way more fun..." the knowledge somewhere deep in my subconscious that I'll never spank as much money on airsoft as Chris makes me feel sane.

Or I could just put both of you in the 'insane spenders' category :P

I have seen kinnerley's previous spending habits, which is why I said army, not battalion of some other respectable size :D I just got myself a job, so hopefully I can afford to buy more stuff (but no where as much as you lot)

A battery for my Combat raider M4 I bought and forgot to post about :)

Next on the list is the add ons I want, Torch, Laser, Sight, Tracer/Silencer

Then painting time!!

Multicam 6094 and 6119a, assaulter style kit should start coming together in the next month or so.

is that flyye? If so tell me how it is, looking into them and they seem to have decent reviews... did you buy it off of airsoft zone?

is that flyye? If so tell me how it is, looking into them and they seem to have decent reviews... did you buy it off of airsoft zone?

Nah, from semapo gear. £120 posted, props to jcheese for pointing it out. http://www.semapogear.com/index.php/vest-plate-carrier/multicam-6094a-type-vest.html