Cameron364

Just bought a Tokyo Marui vsr 10 pro

ASPUK 90* trigger and piston

SHS steel piston sear

SHS trigger sear

ASPUK steel cylinder head

ASPUK Bar10 EZ Trigger

Action Army Teflon cylinder

Just wondering if anyone could recommend an over rail, under rail, scope mount, bipod and a scope?

(£80 max for the scope)

• Supporters

Yeah well he responded to my wanted post than me actually seeing it was for sale :)

Will do, as far as I can see the biggest hurdle will be finding the storm grip in GBB form but that shouldn't be too difficult. After that I want to get a DIS but that'll have to wait a bit as they're not cheap :D

• Supporters

You're doing a GBBR right? Let me know how it goes mate, planning one of them myself later down the line.

You can buy them 'off the shelf' now ;)

Yeah well he responded to my wanted post than me actually seeing it was for sale :)

Will do, as far as I can see the biggest hurdle will be finding the storm grip in GBB form but that shouldn't be too difficult. After that I want to get a DIS but that'll have to wait a bit as they're not cheap :D

G&P do a gbb version, normally more available than the aeg version <_<

Look for a begardi replica, or warlord tactical were supposed to be making them, along with a load of other l119a1 parts they already make ;)

• Supporters

Umarex Beta Spetsnaz AK47 - £109.99

330fps downgrade - £39.99

From actionhobbies.

Budget rifle as my G36 is being fixed but I used to have one and really enjoyed using it - very sturdy rifle for the price even if it's cheap pot metal. Got them to downgrade the fps to 330 for me as well since 370 is a bit too hot for most sites :)

Forty quid is a bit fierce for a spring downgrade... I take it you didn't fancy doing it yourself?

Version 3 gearboxes are pretty easy to dis/re-mantle. The Umarex Beta Spets is made by JG iirc, so the only issue to swapping springs is getting the trigger back in when you close the gb shell. The easiest way to do it is close the gb without the trigger and put the top strap on; place the trigger lefthand side down with the trigger spring fitting into the retaining hole in the left gb shell half, then crack the gb open just enough to rock the right side of the trigger in. The bushings for the spur and bevel gears will be slightly out of alignment, but keeping a grip on the gb to stop them moving further and you can poke them into place with a cocktail stick.

Forty quid is a bit fierce for a spring downgrade... I take it you didn't fancy doing it yourself?

Version 3 gearboxes are pretty easy to dis/re-mantle. The Umarex Beta Spets is made by JG iirc, so the only issue to swapping springs is getting the trigger back in when you close the gb shell. The easiest way to do it is close the gb without the trigger and put the top strap on; place the trigger lefthand side down with the trigger spring fitting into the retaining hole in the left gb shell half, then crack the gb open just enough to rock the right side of the trigger in. The bushings for the spur and bevel gears will be slightly out of alignment, but keeping a grip on the gb to stop them moving further and you can poke them into place with a cocktail stick.

Pretty much, I'd rather have a gun I know works than take the risk of using my g36 which isn't working at the moment in case it's more broken than I think it is. So I thought I'd let an actual tech sort the beta out for me whilst I wrestle with the g36.

Cheers for the advice though.

Look for a begardi replica, or warlord tactical were supposed to be making them, along with a load of other l119a1 parts they already make ;)

RE warlord tactical, how does one go about making a purchase from them? I can't find a website, just a facebook page :unsure:

Snugpak Jungle bag - brand new in stuff sack with tags £35

MTP Bush hat - £5

Cylume - £0 thrown in for free, the bloke on the stall told me to take the lot of them but I only took one. Felt bad as he'd already given me £3 off the hat without me asking.

As royal mail hate people who are at work or at school by 10, I missed my new chest rig delivery by about 5 mins as I didn't finish for break until late. I'll probably cycle up to their distribution office tomorrow and give them a letter bomb (PS: GCHQ, I do not plan to blow up the royal mail distribution office)

1 x TM M16 VN

5 x magazines

1 x 1st pattern tropical uniform

1 x M1 helmet with liner and Mitchell cover

1 x M56 webbing (belt, ammo pouches, canteens, butt pack)

1 x Tropical Rucksack

1 x M1952 Flak Jacket

1 x replica LAW

£notalot

Yay me!

1 x TM M16 VN

5 x magazines

1 x 1st pattern tropical uniform

1 x M1 helmet with liner and Mitchell cover

1 x M56 webbing (belt, ammo pouches, canteens, butt pack)

1 x Tropical Rucksack

1 x M1952 Flak Jacket

1 x replica LAW

£notalot

Yay me!

Where'd you get your hands on a LAW mate? I can't find real ones any cheaper than £250, wouldn't mind a replica!

Friend of a friend of a friend who's selling up. Quite fancy it myself, but know somebody that wants it more. May even make a profit on the deal!

Just got two complete PRC 343 personal role radios, with MTP pouches and wireless remote PTTs for £250 on ebay!! Whoop whoop!