The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

They make them in the US? Or are they just re-branded there?

Its an S&T but the elite version not the sport. But Elite force just informed me they can't deliver it despite Uk being on the list of places to deliver. Bummer.

Well I guess I am still on the hunt for one, might have to actually go to evike or airsoftgi and pay extortion shipping costs. I think I give up trying to get a Tavor, they are fatally flawed design guns anyway, need a tonne of work to go correctly.

That makes sense, i'd have thought it must cost a fortune to make stuff in the US.

I think the only Airsoft gun ''Made in the USA'' was the UTG Model 4 Combat Commando- It was a mix of low end Chinese parts jammed together in the USA,IIRC. Essentially the same quality as a JG metal M4 but at twice the price.

I placed an order for an Element M300 from Ali Express a week or so ago, but while i'm waiting for it to arrive I need a torch, the site I play has rooms of complete darkness. A quick trip to wilkos and I picked up a pretty impressive torch for £10. Its sold as a Bike light, but boasts 3 watt CREE led. has a high output, low output and a strobe function and its incredibly bright when shone into a retina. it has a Metal body with a plastic lense. Combined with a Weaver mount that cost £10, ive got a pretty solid, practical and tactical torch for not a lot of cash.

I shall do a full comparative review of it next to the element sf clone, when it arrives.

http://www.wilko.com/bike-parts+accessories/wilko-bike-light-front-cree-led-high-intensity-black/invt/0342373?VBMST=cree

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171335335004?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

IMG_0500_zpse10b4a83.jpg

IMG_0501_zps52b72cc1.jpg

Good job, Russe11. Glad to see i'm not the only one who buys a whole box full of random stuff to get the one he needs on the off chance that some of the others may prove useful at some unknown point hence, rather than spend nearly the same money on just one of the one i need now at an exorbitant price just because it comes from an airsoft retailer...

Nah, it's cos I don't know what size I actually need and cannot find single ones anyway. A pack of 20 the right size is the same price as 255 assorted sizes.

Decided to go on a f*** it moment and I have just spent over £80 (+ P&P) on Flecktarn.co.uk and bought:

a bulle recon harness,

4x m4 open top pouches,

1x utility pouch,

& 1x radio pouch

This better be worth it

• Supporters

Decided to go on a f*** it moment and I have just spent over £80 (+ P&P) on Flecktarn.co.uk and bought:

a bulle recon harness,

4x m4 open top pouches,

1x utility pouch,

& 1x radio pouch

This better be worth it

Welcome to the spend/excite/disappoint cycle that is airsoft. As long as the "that's exactly what I wanted" part out weighs the "fuck me I paid xxx for THIS" then you're laughing.

Welcome to the spend/excite/disappoint cycle that is airsoft. As long as the "that's exactly what I wanted" part out weighs the "f*ck me I paid xxx for THIS" then you're laughing.

Haha, that's the problem; don't know if I'll like it or not, but I can only try and if not, then I'll give it back B)

Here's a few things I'm not very keen on... Hicapas, Swiss Arms, Serpa holsters, multicam (especially the bright type) and green gas.

Here's what I got..

2nb53f7.jpg

Thou I do like the finish on the pistol and the guy was pretty much giving it away :)
Think he wanted a quick deal & local collection. Convenient for me as I stood here a bit skinth after some recent knife purchases and in need of a sidearm. Called 2nd dibs for it this a week ago or so.. This morning he got back to me and asked if I still wanted it. Said yes asked for his address and if I could collect in the evening. Then when I finished at gym the garage called and said my car was fixed (driving a loaner), his place was on the way back so asked if it was alrite that I collected it then :)

Umarex Beta Spetsnaz AK47 - £109.99

330fps downgrade - £39.99

From actionhobbies.

Budget rifle as my G36 is being fixed but I used to have one and really enjoyed using it - very sturdy rifle for the price even if it's cheap pot metal. Got them to downgrade the fps to 330 for me as well since 370 is a bit too hot for most sites :)

• Supporters

Perr mike barrel extension

G&P old style stock for m4.

Both off our very own Jelliffe99

L119 goodness shall soon be mine!

I just bought his stock pad and rail covers for the same reason, was gonna get the barrel extension but decided to do the 10'' one.

Didn't even see the Stock pad up for sale or I'd of got that aswell! Damn.

You're doing a GBBR right? Let me know how it goes mate, planning one of them myself later down the line.