The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Prommy Purple hop rubber

Element H nub

ZCI 6.02 363mm barrel (Thanks to Pete @ AK2M4)

Let us know how the ZCI barrel works out, Mack, please?

Tactical Tailor Mini MAV

Tactical Tailor 3RD Triple Mag Pouch.

£67 altogether

The broken zip, Sweaty Pit, Poor fit of an excuse of hire kit (Note the rhymes) Is no longer, Mwahaha!

---

Pictures to be posted of the unboxing, Is it wierd that I'm excited to open my first airsoft delivery? Ofcourse I've had amazon parcels with a mask inside etc but it's lovely to have my first 'Airsoft' package.

WE L85A2 (with 4 mags and a Susat)

TM AUG A1 (one of the early ones - its not that far being as old as me :/ )

10 Midcaps and 2 Lipos to go with it.

1 Set of DPM webbing-the variety used mostly in NI.

Now I need to get some more stuff to get my L85 game legal :)

• Supporters

Tactical Tailor Mini MAV

Tactical Tailor 3RD Triple Mag Pouch.

£67 altogether

Good choice, nice platform that. You'll be glad of that later down the line, I spent years buying all sort of kit that I just ended up selling on or chucking away before I took the plunge on gear like Tac Tailor. Lot of wasted time and money!

NB - In case anyone thinks I'm being a snob, everyone is quite welcome to buy whatever it is they like, but I know for a fact there's a lot of guys out there who went through that exact same cycle as I did.

Good choice, nice platform that. You'll be glad of that later down the line, I spent years buying all sort of kit that I just ended up selling on or chucking away before I took the plunge on gear like Tac Tailor. Lot of wasted time and money!

NB - In case anyone thinks I'm being a snob, everyone is quite welcome to buy whatever it is they like, but I know for a fact there's a lot of guys out there who went through that exact same cycle as I did.

Totally understand, as a Newb I am finding out about brands as I go along.... I have spent about 120 on kit which I now plan to upgrade and sell on/donate...

I dont mind this too much though as I am still learning and havent took the biggest plunge and bought a gun I am not happy with or full tactical kit etc and am enjoying learning and am getting there!

• Supporters

Yeah Simon, you should definitely put a frogman loadout together to go with that watch!

For me:

s-l140.jpg4 x 6000mAh 18650 batteries - £3.21 - posted ~ toymodel55 fleabay

s-l140.jpg 9500lm 7xCREE XM-L T6 LED Skyray Torch (muahahahaaaa) - £23 posted ~ combine-m fleabay

s-l140.jpg4 x 18650 battery tray with 6" leads - 99p posted ~ fleabay

(which reminds me, i need to get a LiPo charge monitor plug+leads)

s-l140.jpgBattery Charge Tester - £1.28 posted ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpgPressure Pad Switch f/ TrustFire Torches (hopefully will fit XML T6 zoomable type) - £1.79 posted ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpgSoviet Officer Short Sleeved Shirt - £14.95 posted - ironfields-com on fleabay

s-l140.jpgKGB Badge 8oz Stainless Steel Vodka Flask - £12.75 posted ~ ironfields

4 Blocks of FIMO (Sahara, Cognac, Caramel, Dolphin Grey) to make a funky ergonomic grip for my Vz61 - £5.88 ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpg 1:6 Scale Metal Dragunov SVD Model - £13.50 posted ~ dualdealshop fleabay (for Mia Meerkat)

s-l140.jpgSpartan Doctrine 200rnd Speedloader - £8.75 posted ~ dualdealshop

s-l140.jpg Element Ultra Cylinder Head f/ V3 GB - £8.00 posted ~ dualdealshop

s-l140.jpg 4S LiPo Balance Charger Extension Lead - £2.20 posted ~ fleabay

(who'd a thunk you can't find less than 10 of the plain leads as a single lot? grrrrrr)

Edited by Ian_Gere
actually did remember lol

I think Simon has just set the benchmark with regards to this thread

Anyway, from Frontoweic (my favourite soviet camo supplier):

Tarzan M22 (olive drab) vest.

m22_vest_od.jpg

Mazkalat KZM "Oak" (Partizan) complete camo set.

8795ed6a6befeec4d28b9cd40177e0802132.jpg

383,00 PLN = £74.66 ~ including international shipping.

• Supporters

Yeah, frontowiec are good - their prices are decent and they don't make it back by charging stupid money for shipping.

More stuff for me:

gp-gp649b.jpg G&P Metal Body, Steel Top Cover & Saw Style Grip f/ AK - $53.00

ka-ak-04-a.jpg King Arms Enlarged Lever AK Trigger Guard - $2.00

ka-spr-03-04.jpg King Arms 150% Recoil Spring & Hammer Spring for WA Infinity - $2.00 (looks handy)

msm-patch-13-sub.jpg Milspec Monkey Bunny Girl - $2.00

MSM-P-063-GOT.jpg Milspec Monkey Gothy Girl Pirate - $2.00

+$8-odd Shipping from UNCompany

They are having a sale on some decent kit so well worth having a look, even though their order process isn't as straightforward as just click 'Buy' - you have to wait for their confirmation email. I bought those springs just because they look like they might be useful eventually and for 2 dollars, may as well...

ot_acc_hg0030b_s.jpgC.M. Aluminium Long Fore Grip (DE) - $21.00

lct_pk_45_s.jpgLCT Bakelite Effect Pistol Grip f/ AK-74 - $15.00 (look at this :wub: )

-$3.00 Discount for using PayPal + Shipping = Total $43.70

• Supporters

Woohoo! The 1st one I bought got lost in the polish post somewhere in Warsaw...

...but the seller not only sent me another

but added my choice of small present!

PNV_57_set.jpg

Soviet tank driver's gen 1+ night vision helmet with all the trimmings! I'm so excited! I hardly dare touch it just in case it doesn't work, because I'm so chuffed to have it that i'd be almost suicidal if it turns out to be fucked - the ebay seller deals in ex military electrical and electronic gear though and they advertise them as tested working. I've got a battery charging now... fingers, toes & bollocks crossed! :lol:

Edit to add: the pressie? A German Army hard carry case, perfect for pistols:

IMAG0138.jpg

I'm on a roll me :lol: just bought:

s-l140.jpgRussian Army PM Belt Holster Olive SPOSN - £15.02

s-l140.jpgRussian Army Spetsnaz AK Sling SPOSN "Trehtochechnik" Olive SSO - £13.21

+£12 P&P ~ chaka98 fleabay

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not working - emailing for tech support now :'(

Edited by Ian_Gere
pressie :) / new stuff / dire news