The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I still reckon you'll do some damage to your inner barrel with a brass weight. Like Ian says, even small abrasions can have a big effect on small, light projectiles like BBs.

Might be better off using hardwood or dense plastic. Anything that's considerably softer than the material the inner barrel's made of, which is probably also brass.

OK, might try oiling the tube so the epoxy doesn't adhere. That way I get the look of brass but can remove it when actually using it. The Brass tube will also prevent damage to the epoxy from the brass oil bottle that's also kept in the stock.

14879268689_fdf6274575_b.jpg

TAG 'Starter kit' (one launch shell and 8 Reaper rounds) plus another shell. Fit nicely in my ARES EGLM, just waiting for an opportunity to test fire.

PLEASE make a video out of these. Id love to see a good review that ain't in Russian

• Supporters

Soon as I can go somewhere where I'm allowed to shoot them and take video. Unfortunately the air force brass frowns on folks taking pictures or video on base. Also on popping off airbursting pyrotechnic devices.

But yeah, probably going to a skirmish next weekend where I can sort it all out.

• Supporters

I have a 60cm cleaning rod and i have seen people using longer ones. They go in whatever you are carrying your gun in easily enough. You can also use that plastic coated spring stuff which is used to hold lace curtains up - the latest generation of SA80 cleaning kits use the same stuff with brass ends, one slot and one thread, instead of the threaded steel rods they used to use. I expect that you could screw the plastic ends of a cleaning rod into that curtain wire.

14879268689_fdf6274575_b.jpg

TAG 'Starter kit' (one launch shell and 8 Reaper rounds) plus another shell. Fit nicely in my ARES EGLM, just waiting for an opportunity to test fire.

Can you point me in the right direction for some of those bad boys

Not so much bought, but just traded the WE M4 for this beauty and 4 mags :D

20140830_110944.jpg

I was going to try and buy that WE m4 off you when I had enough :( but it would have been november time

Yeah I kind of figured. Surely a vector and 4 mags would have been a bargain, you priced it at £600. Also on topic, just bought a replica aimpont t1, with high mounts and a mesh protective cover. good for £50 :(

Yeah I kind of figured. Surely a vector and 4 mags would have been a bargain, you priced it at £600. Also on topic, just bought a replica aimpont t1, with high mounts and a mesh protective cover. good for £50 :(

For £50? no, not good. Could get 2 for that price if you know where to look, albeit without the mesh.

• Supporters

You're a cruel man... I'm going to check my size and get a pair

Edit: And brought.

Brought? Where did you bring them to?

As in I purchased them? -Little bit confused now haha