• Supporters

TM G3 SG1

Accessories : 2x Classic Army High cap Mag's,

Besonder opschtic 6-24x50 scope W/scope mounts and FU lens,

8.4V 2100mha NiMh Battery

CA g3/mp5 rail,

JG m130 spring

he threw in a gun case and charger too

Jesus wept! Just what sort of range are you expecting to get from that G3?!?!?

no idea but i spotted the advert and asked a mates advice. he said bite his hand off so i did. £270 for everything but it seems to have a power issue. nothing is happening and i have charged the battery. someone is having a look at it for me this week

fixed it myself. i got brave and pulled out 2 screws holding the stock on. there was an unconnected connector inside. all seems well now B)

no idea but i spotted the advert and asked a mates advice. he said bite his hand off so i did. £270 for everything but it seems to have a power issue. nothing is happening and i have charged the battery. someone is having a look at it for me this week

erm has the battery bubbled or is that only a problem with lipo's?

as i charged a lipo for 6 hours and only got 100 rounds through before it died..which led to me checking to find two sides had bubbled i quickly put that PoS outside away from anything flammable haha

• Supporters

might be motor problem or hopefully something straight forward....

let us know when it gets sorted and where you are going to test it out

coz I WON'T be feckin going there in case ya find me in your lovely sights

very nice setup - hope it is an easy fix, I like that dmr mofo bad boy

fixed it. i removed the stock and found a connector inside that wasnt connected. now it is making satisfying noises so i will be taking it to POW on sunday

i wouldnt worry about the scope. the seller advised me to start off with the iron sights and the scope is far beyond my knowledge so other than turning on the red/green crosses, i havent the faintest idea about setting it up. far too many bits that turn and have numbers on them apart from the seemingly self explanatory one. it says YARDS so i guess i set that to the range i am firing at

• Supporters

130 spring = 425fps so presume it is locked to semi for dmr and min engagement 30m

probably .25's for accuracy n scope is taking out them sods before they see you....

maybe a nice compact mp5 or good pistol as secondary if doing the dmr thingy

I might have to look at that style coz I just get owned mostly when trying to assault

up front, flank - nah I get owned but all good fun - nice gun m8 glad it was easy fix

the M130 spring wasnt fitted. it was bought with a DMR in mind for future upgrades but he is going for CQB instead. the gun is around 290 fps as it stands now. i dont seem to have the upgrade spring so i wont worry about breaching fps limits although i would like to get a lot closer to them while still using the site supplied beebs

• Supporters

s-l140.jpgDream Army Double O-Ring Aluminium Piston Head w/ Bearings - £6.99 posted - khmountain_uk on fleabay

I don't really trust the brand, but the Magic Box ones seem to have run out everywhere for the time being. The FPS increase from these has been around 20 both times I've tried the Magic Box ones, but that has also included regreasing with CT-2 and changes of hop rubber and/or air seal nozzle. There is no doubt though that they do provide a considerable boost, which can be useful in either bringing the power of a gun using an M100 spring closer to 350FPS w/ 0.2's or, if you are also running a TBB, allowing a spring downgrade which then gives a higher ROF / faster trigger response.

41M7PeitrpL._SL500_SL135_.jpgPrasent 100m OD Rayon Raffia - £6.48 ~ Amazon (for ghillie suit)

• Supporters

s-l140.jpgKanzen Bearings for Vz61 Skorpion - €20 posted ~ fleabay

49c2de8848bcb97bfc6126cdccc229dc.image.1MAG Magnesium Piston & 130% Spring for Vz61 Skorpion - $41.28 posted ~ Airsoft Global

11NvxsVJEuL._SL135_.jpg SHS Steel Vz61 Gears - $7.86 + $16.56 P&P ~ airsoft.tiger111hk.com

DBO-K-8-1.JPGD-Boys 190mm Aluminium Outer Barrel - $10.64 + $6.96 P&P ~ airsoft.tiger111hk.com

s-l140.jpgD-Boys AKS-74U Front Sight - £14.98 posted ~ dualdealshop on fleabay

s-l140.jpgCYMA Metal Hop Up Chamber for AK - £9 posted ~ dualdealshop

AK%20Stock%20Adapter%20for%20M4%20Stock%AK/M4 Stock Adapter Model A - $13.98 posted ~ ebairsoft.com

s-l140.jpg Soviet Russian Army Respirator PBF EO-19 - £18.99 posted ~ fleabay

Edited by Ian_Gere
bearings

Viper Multicam M4 double pouch

Offset rail adaptor

Torch holder for above, only to find my torch does not fit GRR

And attempted to buy a RIS front end for my MP5K to be told "we cant find it sir", left my number, 2 hours later, "we have found it, do you still want it" GRRRRR

So spent money, but a few GRRRs lol, will pop back to the store tomo and finish up my Mp5K FINALLY :)

Yet another mag for my ASG MK23 Socom @ £26.99 with free postage.

I swear this thing is turning into my primary weapon since I use it so much. Since the fixed hop is great for .3g BBs, I may look at putting in a new inner barrel, adding a scope rail and turning it into a Designated Marksman Pistol like I saw someone do on a different forum haha :D

AK%20Stock%20Adapter%20for%20M4%20Stock%AK/M4 Stock Adapter Model A - $13.98 posted ~ ebairsoft.com

Hey Ian, which AK versions will that adapter fit? I have an old Cyma CM 028s which I'd like to do something similar with as the folding stock broke so filled the holes in the stock and fitted an AIMS foregrip to a modded front end, hence needs a stock sorting now.