The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

And now my latest beauty

G&P m4 stubby Tank

Isn't she lovely!

The flash hider is lovely, yeah.

Forest camo ice hockey stick tape for my grips! only £3.50 on Amazon! mmmmmm.......

• Supporters

Great, cheers :)

Oh :mellow: Well it should be alright anyway but I don't like the sound of that.

Got it today. Not bad at all actually. Well worth £12!

Between me and my dad today we've brought

Asia electric pdw-him

Mag mid caps x8-him for me

Camp spray for the pdw

And two skirmishes on Sunday

Always been tempted to get one of those rifles, let us know how you get on with it mate

• Supporters

I've not bought much recently, but since I last posted on here:

suharnaya.jpgSplav Suharnaya - £39.00 + P&P ~ rusmilitary.com

Russian Blood Group II Rh+ patch - £1.50 +P&P ~ rusmilitary.com

s-l140.jpgUzi Tactical Pen - £18.99 ~ fleabay (to go with my black gear)

s-l140.jpgLumbar Support - £9.99 ~ fleabay (I'm hoping this will fit under webbing better than the weightlifter's 1 I use)

s-l140.jpgGel Insoles - £2.99 ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpg PNV-57A Soviet NV Headset - £89.00 + £24 P&P ~ tdm_electronics fleabay (hasn't arrived yet)

s-l140.jpg CCCP Flag (5' x 3') - £3.25 ~ sfrankish on fleabay

snow_camo_kecks.jpg German Snow Camo Kecks - £11.99 ~ sfrankish on fleabay (+£3.30 P&P)

s-l140.jpg German Army Belt - £5.19 Delivered ~ transworld_surplus on fleabay

s-l140.jpg 25mm Polypropylene Webbing - £1.99 posted ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpg 4x25mm Side Release Buckles (Tan IRR) - £4.45 posted ~ contactleft on fleabay

• Supporters

$_103.JPG?set_id=8800005007 APEXTAC Molle Gear Retention Clips - £5.09 ~ fleabay

Oh and i forgot:

fldmp3nx100.jpg Tropentarn Double G36 Mag Pouches x 4 - £18.25 each +P&P ~ flecktarn.co.uk

With thanks to Mr Monkey Nuts, JCheeseright & NH Shooter, I've just ordered the following:

Gun Gas Propane Adaptor Kit, Gas Can Compact Filling Device (courtesy of http://airsoft-innovations.com/en) and a propane refill tank adapter/coupler from ebay, cheaper longer lasting gas supplies here I come!! Cheers for the info guys!

• Supporters

Massif combat shirt.

15020474812_9d8a0972d6_b.jpg

I've done a lot of internet window shopping (and actual shopping) over the years and you can't really beat one of these for a quality FR shirt, considering the low cost on ebay. The fabrics are pretty much the same as my ICE Tactical FR shirt which cost way more.

This is more for work than anything so I won't be airsofting in it myself, but my brother actually wears FR stuff most of the time he skirmishes (particularly at certain specific sites) after some really close calls with burning pyro and things that were set on fire by burning pyro in a couple of games.

• Supporters

Ashamed to admit it but i just spent money at onlybbguns.co.uk - £16 to get a Vz61 Skorpion midcap - fucking daylight robbery but nobody has them in stock anywhere else. The last 2 i bought cost less than that for a pair posted from HK and now i've gone ahead they will no doubt miraculously become available everywhere, but hey ho, such is life...

FA009-120x120.jpgCelox (Haemostat) Prefilled Applicator System 6g - £23.94 ~ Bound Tree Medical Europe

TM G3 SG1

Accessories : 2x Classic Army High cap Mag's,
Besonder opschtic 6-24x50 scope W/scope mounts and FU lens,
8.4V 2100mha NiMh Battery
CA g3/mp5 rail,
JG m130 spring

he threw in a gun case and charger too

post-9196-0-43327600-1409001615_thumb.jpg