The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Wait, So is it true Magpul split from PTS?

And will they still make airsoft things?

Is it damp under that rock??

:lol:

PTS dropped the 'Magpul' part officially well over a year ago now, probably more like 2 or more, hasn't been any production of Magpul replicas for a long time but they've carried on making airsoft stuff this entire time and aren't showing any signs of stopping. They've been doing a lot of muzzle devices for a while now, there was the Mega Arms LM4 and recently the EPM to replace the PMAG line. They've shown prototypes of a pistol grip and a stock that are coming in the same aesthetic vein as the EPM to replace the Magpul replicas, as well as EPMs for other platforms (and all in much better plastic than most airsoft stuff and indeed some RS stuff).

• Supporters

Monty it is indeed, completely standard and in the same condition as when it left the factory, both mags leak free and all the back straps still there.

Good find! How's the performance?

A set of ALICE webbing and pouches - still need the water bottles and buttpack though.

Also had 'that' conversation with the wife who is slightly upset at my purchase history on ebay....whoops, must stop the collecting for all of a month I reckon!

A set of ALICE webbing and pouches - still need the water bottles and buttpack though.

Also had 'that' conversation with the wife who is slightly upset at my purchase history on ebay....whoops, must stop the collecting for all of a month I reckon!

had 'that' conversation too, my wife though not yours :}

• Supporters

Sadly neither of those things would be true!

Paid 6 months of food charges while deployed because our the UPO on board were a bunch of useless cunts. Was a nice bumper pay packet when I got back to Yeovilton and informed the writers there... amazingly it was in my pay the same month.

Ok, so I've only been into Airsoft for a couple of months, but am totally hooked, just picked this gun up today along with the scope & everything else (Mags / Batteries etc. etc.) Suffice to say, i've had a case of open wallet surgery today!!

post-9923-0-56609100-1408049984_thumb.jpg

post-9923-0-01892700-1408049992_thumb.jpg

post-9923-0-47838600-1408049999_thumb.jpg

Reassuringly our UPO are useless too, nice to be able to rely on Navy incompetence *Ducks and Covers*