The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

a new ambidextrous holster as my first one finally gave up too much fo me to use it on my right(will see if my mate wants it to start him off as hes a lefty...) however its a bit tight on my m92 but as im looking at a new pistol soon im not worried...

Umarex HK MP7 GBB :) (haven't fielded it yet, but by god, the kick is hard and the shots are loud! best £200 i've spent so far ^_^)

"AK Style" foregrip - http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDI3WDY0MA==/z/CyMAAOSwirZTwMjV/$_12.JPG

Red Dot Holographic Sight - http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDgwMA==/z/RQIAAMXQAx9RT~qI/$T2eC16RHJG!E9nm3qVlCBRT+qIZVzw~~60_57.JPG

Also looking to buy a new vest to replace my current one & hold more MP7 Mags once i get the moolah.

• Supporters

Umarex HK MP7 GBB :) (haven't fielded it yet, but by god, the kick is hard and the shots are loud! best £200 i've spent so far ^_^)

"AK Style" foregrip - http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDI3WDY0MA==/z/CyMAAOSwirZTwMjV/$_12.JPG

Red Dot Holographic Sight - http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDgwMA==/z/RQIAAMXQAx9RT~qI/$T2eC16RHJG!E9nm3qVlCBRT+qIZVzw~~60_57.JPG

Also looking to buy a new vest to replace my current one & hold more MP7 Mags once i get the moolah.

You'll want an npas for the MP7 or it'll be too hot to use.

You'll want an npas for the MP7 or it'll be too hot to use.

Can't i just use heavier BB's or weaker gas? I've heard the NPAS kit isnt the greatest thing in the world, so im more dependant on getting my hands on a CQB bolt, which is about as fruitless as the garden of eden being in the hands of vegans.

I'll have to replace vegans with starving army of vegans to further illustrate my point.

and with my first game, they didnt really care to notice the ammo we were using, which was our own. plus, i'm using .20's and was thinking of upping the stakes to .25's, which, to my knowledge is the max the magazine can hold.

Some geeky patches
something very special i dont want to jinx it just yet but i'll collect it sunday
and soon to buy sling & interceptor body armour from Taiwan gun :D

• Supporters

Can't i just use heavier BB's or weaker gas?

Yes to the second, no on the first.

In gas guns, as you increase BB weight your muzzle velocity goes down but muzzle energy actually creeps up and despite the urban myth it's not the velocity that really matters the most. Sites always set their FPS levels "when chrono'd with a 0.2g BB" for that very reason, they're actually checking your muzzle energy but nobody ever phrases it that way.

Energy = Mass x Velocity squared, and all that jazz.

i'm using .20's and was thinking of upping the stakes to .25's, which, to my knowledge is the max the magazine can hold.

Could you elaborate? I've never ever heard of a magazine that was incapable of holding a certain weight of BB. Actual ammunition can feature numerous weights of bullet, but the dimensions of the round (and therefore the capacity of the relevant magazine) stay exactly the same, that applies to airsoft too.

Yes to the second, no on the first.

In gas guns, as you increase BB weight your muzzle velocity goes down but muzzle energy actually creeps up and despite the urban myth it's not the velocity that really matters the most. Sites always set their FPS levels "when chrono'd with a 0.2g BB" for that very reason, they're actually checking your muzzle energy but nobody ever phrases it that way.

Energy = Mass x Velocity squared, and all that jazz.

Could you elaborate? I've never ever heard of a magazine that was incapable of holding a certain weight of BB. Actual ammunition can feature numerous weights of bullet, but the dimensions of the round (and therefore the capacity of the relevant magazine) stay exactly the same, that applies to airsoft too.

Woops. my bad :L I didnt mean the magazine holding the weight of the BB, i mean (And i'm reading this from the manual) that the gun, or to my knowledge, the barrel can only shoot 2 types of rounds between 0.20 and .25 gram BB's, nothing heavier is referenced, so im assuming this is the norm for all GBB guns?

Also, I haven't necessarily changed out my rounds from 0.20's, so im unaware of any first-hand experience with heavier BB's and sometimes passed the thought that it the higher the gram, the bigger the BB :unsure:

Finally my Evike order arrived, and everything else I ordered!

5:11 Waistcoat (although its too big so I'm going to sell it)

Inert Smoke Grenades

2 Surefire G2 Lights

Offset light mount

Angel Custom Steel Charging Handle

2 WE G36 Magazines

Multicam single point sling

Ebairsoft MBUS Sights

G36 Flat top rail