The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

51mpnN4X38L.jpg

Just bought one of these, close enough in appearance to a Catoma EBNS for weekenders, though I'll supplment the fly with a MARPAT/TAN reversable basha and sometimes use the basha when I need a shelter in a pinch or on a recce mission :)

Sorry, but as a 40 something that grew up with these rusty piles of crap - no, no they're not sexy cars. They may have been the most stolen car but only because everything else at the time was even shitter.

Also - the most stolen car between 1986 and 1991 was actually the Vauxhall Belmont: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyride_(crime)

As a 50 something who grew up with Capris I have to disagree. a Capri is a thing of beauty and very cool. Of course most of the surviving cars have some rust they are very old.

Mine came too. Needed a little filing down to fit onto the upper rail (or any 20mm rail I had for that matter) but the rear sight fits like a dream.

Anyone want a front sight? 30p and postage and it's yours :P

the G5 is so much fun to shoot :-)

Luckily, when I sold the last one, I had the good sense to retain all of the cool extra's I had purchased like the RAT Steel Bolt, FG Airsoft Adjustable Nozzle, FG Semi Auto Sear, and Hephaestus Cocking Handle, so it will be even better once I figure out which box I put them in :D

This is everything from past 2 weeks. All from Vietnam except gun.

Well mb03

5.11 gloves

H harness

4 msm patches

Replica Nva pack

USMC tee-for dad

9 Nva/VC propaganda posters

Painting of Nva artillery gun and crew

I also brought back a piece of barbed wire from khe sahn.

Sun Optics scope mount

Sun_Optics_SMLE_Mk111_No1.jpg

Doesn't look very exciting, but this is a scope mount for a Lee Enfield No.1 MkIII. No airsoft equivalent exists so I had to go real steel so £40 isn't bad.

Matilda is going to become a sniper :)

12 bags of excel .25g 2200 bbs

imax b6 charger

gas

oil

to much to list but you get the point everything im gonna need to get me through a weekend at the national airsoft event at ground zero